It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
BOOOM
BREAKING: FBI Moves On Dem Senator Dianne Feinstein- Orders Her To Hand Over Documents on Her Husband’s Stock Trades

September 8, 2020

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) got paid a visit from Federal agents which involved her husband, Richard Blum wanting information over her husband’s decision to unload stock ahead of the coronavirus outbreak.

rightwingtribune.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The whole thing gives me flashbacks to the 80s.
I remember the Satanic Craze it was very much alive in my city.

There were animals being found with their heads cut off, mutilated etc in my town. Even had a couple weird encounters in The local Woods; as kids we hiked in it all the time.

Yet, I still thought the People on TV were crazy. The News always seems to take things that have a hint of truth and blow it up to seem so sensational it sounds impossible. This could very well be there next move.

I still remember the videos they played of "the crazy women" breaking records and screaming about Satan.
edit on 9-9-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The Jesuit Refugee Service received $ 176,452 from Soros in 2018 to “support migrant rights” in Latin America. The Spanish Jesuit Migrant Service received $ 75,000 since its founding in 2016 and $ 151,125 in 2018. Jesuit Worldwide Learning USA received $ 890,000 in 2016 and another $ 410,000 in 2018, the only Catholic NGO to list Open Society as one of its “partners” on its website, Tosatti writes.

In total, George Soros’ donations to Jesuit foundations totaled $ 1,702,577 over the past four years. The funding is particularly controversial due to Open Society’s aggressive support of abortion, gay marriage, drug liberalization and Islamization of the West. Over the past four years, the Soros Foundation has donated nearly $ 12 million to the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and its US political arm, the Planned Parenthood Action Fund.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, there's a second BOOM within your Feinstein article:

Feinstein’s admission came on the same day that Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) temporarily stepped down as chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee because of an ongoing investigation into his own unloading of stock in February.

Burr, who is not only facing a Department of Justice (DOJ) probe, but one from the Securities and Exchange Commission as well, made the announcement after the FBI seized his cell phone on Wednesday at his Washington, DC, home.

Law enforcement officials are supposedly attempting to establish a timeline of when the senator decided to sell upwards of $1.72 million in stock this past February. At the time, Burr was receiving nearly daily briefings from the Senate Intelligence Committee on the coronavirus threat, and there is speculation he may have acted on information privy only to members of his panel.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

The whole thing gives me flashbacks to the 80s.
I remember the Satanic Craze it was very much alive in my city.

There were animals being found with their heads cut off, mutilated etc in my town. Even had a couple weird encounters in The local Woods; as kids we hiked in it all the time.

Yet, I still thought the People on TV were crazy. The News always seems to take things that have a hint of truth and blow it up to seem so sensational it sounds impossible. This could very well be there next move.

I still remember the videos they played of "the crazy women" breaking records and screaming about Satan.

John Wayne Todd (May 19, 1949[1][2] – November 10, 2007),[3] also known as "John Todd Collins", "Lance Collins",[4] "Kris Sarayn Kollyns", and "Christopher Kollyns",[5] was an American speaker and conspiracy theorist. He claimed to be a former occultist who was born into a 'witchcraft family' before converting to Christianity. He was a primary source for many Chick Publications works against Dungeons & Dragons, Catholicism, Neopaganism, and Christian rock.

John Todd

I have a file on an old sd card with an investigation from a priest regarding Todd that confirmed he was shot at in a church parking lot. Only posting because you mentioned the Satan Scare of the 80s.
I thought Todd was full of it until I started digging deeper years ago.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5411699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Didn't this whole "80's Satanic daycare" rage get pushed out as a HOAX after the Presidio Childcare sex scandel got exposed? Something to do with the now departed Col. Aquino:

konformist.com

latimes.com

Same pattern of cover ups, similar play book I guess.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Interesting Chess Moves method DECODES on Q4635, from yesterday:

Q115 !!!!!!!!!!!

Q208 Rizvi Traverse Management. Very important.

Q325 Blunt & Direct Time. Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country. Leaker. NAT SEC. EVIL. Tick Tock. Hope the $7.8mm was worth it. Enjoy the show.

Q469 Trip !2n is fake. IP today is same as always and secured. If mods are stating otherwise board is compromised.

Q582 :stay at home< [-7] DR_noon_clear_sky^ Safe comms_SAT-re_Bz985300^00

Q677 Heart attacks can be deadly.

Q878 Do you TRUST SESSIONS? BOOM.

Q961 Tripcode update.

Q1065 The island. Night [3]

Q1319 Review time: List of Senate and House congress members not seeking re-election.

Q1434 When you are no longer seeking another term you are 'FREE' to make better decisions. RAPID FIRE. 'Flood is coming' Future proves past. [CNN].

Q2106 These people are stupid. Their attempts will FAIL.

Q2211 How about a nice game of chess?... But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are many ‘powerful’ CEOs, members of Congress/ Senate, resigning? Coincidence? Example: Pre_POTUS did the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE indicate wanting to leave politics? But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are human trafficking arrests SURGING? Nothing to See Here.

Q2444 Lower chamber (House) used as 2-year starter. Upper chamber (Senate) will be used next 2-year closer. www.judiciary.senate.gov...📁 Military planned. No impact re: ongoing investigations
Team is stronger [PRO].

Q2503 China hotel meeting: 6X-382-NTP0038-3u2 We know.

Q3111 You were warned, @Jack. The Strike Will Be Fast. Let's Keep Playing…

Q3221 Ability to decipher complex info-strings is a valued asset.

Q3385 You didn't think the Epstein investigation began a few months ago did you? It was all under the direction and oversight of AG Jeff Sessions. Expect a lot more to become public (unsealing).

Q3588 "SURV of SC/JS terminated." - Q Relevant to upcoming 'DECLAS' events? SIGINT FVEY/Domestic.

Q3891 Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing! Rig for Red.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

binary to decimal
(101)₂ = (1 × 2²) + (0 × 2¹) + (1 × 2⁰) = (5)₁₀

101 = 5
Qmap 5

With the news of Burr and Feinstein could be relevant

Just another way of looking at 101

Follow the Money, it's the Key
Anonymous
29 Oct 2017 - 12:47:18 PM
Follow the money, it’s the key.
What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going?
Cover for possible future indictment to plead what?
What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution?
Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups.
Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Have faith.

Qmap Player 5

Barack Hussein Obama

edit on 992020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Nice yacht you got there. Can we go fishin some time?😂

"FLYING FOX" is currently located at WMED - Tyrrhenian Sea sailing under the flag of Cayman Islands.

Sergey Brin
DRAGONFLY - currently in South Pacific near Pape'ete, French Polynesia; sailing under the flag of Cayman Islands.

Bunkers, bolt-holes, private islands, and cruise liner yachts.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Rich Americans Flock To Caribbean Ahead Of US Presidential Election Turmoil

Ahh the Caribbean .....

Wealthy Americans aren't just fleeing big cities for rural communities amid the virus pandemic, social unrest, and surge in violent crime; some of these folks are leaving the country until the dust settles. Citizenship advisers, government agencies, and real estate developers are pointing out a surge in inbound migration flow of Americans to countries in the Caribbean Sea ahead of the US presidential election....

....As turmoil continues into late summer, wealthy Americans have already begun to apply for citizenship by investment, which means some Caribbean nations are requiring a minimum of $200,000 for investment in real estate to access citizenship....

edit on 992020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Chess Moves method DECODES on Q4636, from yesterday:

Q116 Crumb dump incoming fast. Archive immediately. Upload to graphic.

Q209 Why did BO scuttle the shuttle program? What is SpaceX? Expand your thinking.

Q326 False flag(s). POTUS 100% insulated. Expect fireworks. JUSTICE.

Q879 “Set the STAGE.” - POTUS Do you believe? Buckle up.

Q962 Updated Tripcode

Q1066 Connection made. RC end. We have grounds. Reverting. Thank you.

Q1320 Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran. Today, POTUS took control of Iran. Today, w/ pending sanctions and military action(s), POTUS will gain more ammunition / intel against THEM. Suicide watch.

Q2212 [RR] attempts to stall DECLAS and/or REDACT have FAILED. Got popcorn? Enjoy the show.

Q2445 TRUST GRASSLEY Senate Judiciary Chairman [House of Cards] Military planning at its finest.

Q2504 A picture is worth many sentences. Has POTUS ever made a statement that hasn’t been proven to be correct (future)? Think timing. Think Senate lock. Think SC lock. Locked & (who is) Loaded.

Q3005 The President of the United States told you who authorized the targeting.

Q3222 ...Keep your eye on the ball

Q3469 THE SPIDER-WEB CONNECTS THOSE MOST TRUSTED, THOSE MOST RICH, THOSE MOST POWERFUL, ………….. SAFE? FREE? Highest Level Security + MAX Protect

Q4163 What media assets are Farm born? >A.Cooper [CNN] > > > > > > > > > > >

Q4629 CORRUPT. CONTROLLED. ENEMIES OF THE REPUBLIC.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Not caught up, but had a revelation:

The Biden supporter talking point is “Trump won’t admit defeat and will start a civil war.”

2 things:

1. Trump won’t admit defeat because he’s going to
Win. Why would he?

2. I believe is a play on words... what they mean is “We’ll start a civil war”.

This is the plan.
The playbook.

They know a Trump will win. And when he does, they are planning on fighting a war over it.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

To your number two point, Harris has already come out and stated that the riots won't stop after election day. I'm sorry but isn't that a declaration of war by her and her party?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
And since yesterday, Kamala Harris has been told to lower her profile, by Biden's controllers.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Joe Biden’s presidential campaign minimizes Sen. Kamala Harris’s (D-CA) public exposure due to Harris’s lack of charisma, alienation of moderate voters, and exposure of the former vice president’s weak mental and physical condition,

This is clearly true - she was a total flame out in the primaries.

So, team Joe, took an affirmative action hire that does nothing for them in regards to swaying the undecided and the DJT committed.

So, they're a football team that literally has no quarterback, but takes only a punter in the draft. Either the dumbest people ever to exist, or The Plan.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Also, "The Finders" cult; Boys Town scandal in Lincoln, Nebraska and Franklin Cover-up (book by John W. DeCamp) in Omaha, Nebraska.

Did Aquino really die or just an Internet rumor?

No mention of his claimed death on his website xeper.info...

This site claims Sept 1, 2019 but no source.

This Heavy.com article says:

The Temple of Set statement says that Aquino “remanifested from his physical body” on “Sunday, September 1, LIV of the Aeon of Set.”

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

To your number two point, Harris has already come out and stated that the riots won't stop after election day. I'm sorry but isn't that a declaration of war by her and her party?

Hell yes! The bigger question is why aren't her and people like her being investigated and arrested for fomenting insurrection?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

No, he has a space in his. Totally different.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The (Franken)-Fienstien family will cave in like a poorly constructed roof in a rain storm. The Cali Dems are panicky now.

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
BREAKING: FBI Moves On Dem Senator Dianne Feinstein- Orders Her To Hand Over Documents on Her Husband’s Stock Trades

September 8, 2020

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) got paid a visit from Federal agents which involved her husband, Richard Blum wanting information over her husband’s decision to unload stock ahead of the coronavirus outbreak.

rightwingtribune.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think, in the end, it will come down to a situation where these people will get what they deserve.

I mean it in the way that; they are simply asking for it, and not behaving normally, like every other time an opposition president is elected. Honestly, I never even cared that much which party won. I would base my opinion on the apparent results.

Now, the future will prove the past in the sense the veil has come off the Democrats. They are indeed earning their punishment when they partake in rioting....def a line has been crossed some time AFTER impeeechment.

I believe Trump has a soft side, where if Hillary and La Resista'nce had laid down, Trump would have let things pass, in the spirit of getting America back on it's feet. Are we sure this is just about a fired ambassador and butthurt contract-seekers???

edit on 9-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join