It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MetalThunder

" Furry Friends " - Coming from Shifty Standard Hotel Man - that right there is a red flag too lol

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The replies to Schiff's tweet may also be dog comms?

I've read through the first 100... lots of dogs dying at 12 or 13 (bloodlines), lot's saying "Run free Mia" etc.

So a 13 year old named Mia that may or may not have been wearing an animal costume could be on the loose. I wonder if it really was a death of a dog, or a little girl that was able to escape. If it's a girl she is going to be very valuable to either side of the human trafficking issue.

On one side she's old enough to be considered credible, and she would be able to rat out Schiff and the people involved with his side of creepiness.

On the other side she would need to be offed so that the guilty parties don't get caught in their criminal endeavors.

Personally I hope it's just the loss of a family pet, but deep down I somehow doubt it.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

www.eutimes.net...

Vladimir Putin: "The Dollar Enjoyed Great Trust Around The World. But For Some Reason It Is Being Used As A Political Weapon, Imposing Restrictions. Many Countries Are Now Turning Away From The Dollar As A Reserve Currency. US Dollar Will Collapse Soon."

So if that's true and the global currency is backed by gold this is one of the most historic times to be alive on this planet.

That's pretty pretty pretty cool.

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0705699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is nuts:

Officials at the U.S. embassy in Kiev ordered the monitoring of 13 prominent Americans' social media accounts during the early days of the Ukraine scandal in spring 2019 and later were informed their activities potentially violated the Privacy Act, according to State Department memos made public on Tuesday.

justthenews.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
💥😂🤣😂

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Unless I'm crazy (entirely possible) it seems that someone purposely released covid as a trap to the people who take advantage of situations. Someone knew Those People would attempt an over played dominance hand on the population. If the trick was to bring about a gold backed global currency and attack money changers it was #ing brilliant.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Q has hinted at this a few times this year. My bet is on China being responsible.. in coordination with key us Democrats.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks to a Fren

Let's get this viral folks and red pill some newbies.. friends neighbors, twit users ... Fake book fact checkers bought and paid for by....

Stand and be counted !
Thanks .. Fren

edit on 912020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Local radio talk shows ... Everyone and their brother... GO

Tip of the iceberg

Bonus link ZukerGatesChan Flashback connected at the Hip

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Dr. Priscilla Chan are stepping up to battle the coronavirus pandemic through their charitable group, The Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative. They announced plans to partner with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, "contributing $25 million with Gates and others" to begin exploring possible COVID-19 treatments. 

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Someone can see the future. I didn't believe that part until now.

Edit: It took this long from the start of covid to now to finally reach that conclusion. I've been very skeptical about it.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3907699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Plus one of these;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Barr’s removal of career national security official, weeks before election, raises concerns

A little-known office in the Justice Department has lost its long-time chief.

For much of the past decade, that little-known office has been led by Deputy Assistant Attorney General Brad Wiegmann, a 23-year career public servant, not a political appointee. But two weeks ago, Wiegmann, 54, was told he is being reassigned and replaced with a political appointee...

Asked about the concerns expressed by current and former officials, the Justice Department spokesman emphasized that the Office of Law and Policy has been led by "political appointees and career staff since its inception."

The office was created at the end of the George W. Bush administration, part of a Justice Department reorganization in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Wow!! That blew my mind for a minute. One of the better productions I've seen. Dang, over 100K comments.
Terminator coming soon.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The year here is 2011 and guess what it was searching for ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PCCTS horrific scary website - does anyone know anything about this?
page: 1

PS In the above - not forgetting the year - Scroll down to Member 9 . Surprised which website he mentioned.........WWW.Trump.com

edit on 1-9-2020 by steaming because: additive

edit on 1-9-2020 by steaming because: To correct such

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Lord knows we need a gold backed currancy.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Transhumanism ... The breakaway civilization of criminals
FLASHBACK

Whoops there it is

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I might agree about Zuck, but Elon? Surely not a "criminal" breakaway.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
MOAR on drop 88:

Our King has drained part of the swamp last night, apparently a military commander of three branches and prince (whom is a governor of Jouf) have been convicted with money laundering and stealing from the budget of the military
We dont joke around anymore, deepstate is crushed

Link

Q#88
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Nah lol

paypal mafia
Ymmv

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join