It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That sparse seating arrangement implies population reduction, in my mind.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wait, I thought [P] was Payseur?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Nah, just moral. Transhumanist breakaway civ. 🤔

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

The year here is 2011 and guess what it was searching for ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PCCTS horrific scary website - does anyone know anything about this?
page: 1

Crazy. Very interesting.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0009699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Did you scroll down on Page 1 to member 9 ( I think), for it make one wonder why did he mention www.trump.com eh ??

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
WHO admits to using ‘artificial intelligence,’ ‘social listening’ to control COVID news

According to an August 25 WHO news post titled “Immunizing the public against misinformation,” the WHO, which is the health arm of the United Nations, claims there is “an overabundance of information and the rapid spread of misleading or fabricated news, images, and videos” regarding the coronavirus.

For instance, the WHO said in its press release that it was working with “colleagues from the UN Global Pulse initiative, which uses artificial intelligence and big data to tackle development and humanitarian issues and to apply social listening to countries where radio is a popular medium of information.”

According to the WHO in February of this year, well before most nations even began locking down due to the coronavirus, they met at Facebook’s headquarters “about how to promote accurate health information about COVID-19.”

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
repost:

bigleaguepolitics.com...

edit on 1-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Wait, I thought [P] was Payseur?

LOL. I never bought into that one. TBH, I've never been sold on any of the dozen or so theories on [P], and Payseur being at the bottom of my list.

The coat of arms may look familiar:

Prince Philip, 1950, in the uniform of the Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders. There can be only one!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Did you scroll down on Page 1 to member 9 ( I think), for it make one wonder why did he mention www.trump.com eh ??

Yea. The whole thing seems weird.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Side note ... One of those Compelled to post things
Watch the WATER ... We Have it all ... FLASHBACK 2016 .
20,000 servers under the sea
Submarines in the news lately ???
That was then this is NOw
no worries .. I'm not looking for validation LoL

edit on 912020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Ok .. bit more for the lazy ... Global warming proof ! COINCIDENCE ????
Your being played People

The heat in the world’s oceans reached a new record level in 2019, showing “irrefutable and accelerating” heating of the planet.

The world’s oceans are the clearest measure of the climate emergency because they absorb more than 90% of the heat trapped by the greenhouse gases emitted by fossil fuel burning, forest destruction and other human activities.

The new analysis shows the past five years are the top five warmest years recorded in the ocean and the past 10 years are also the top 10 years on record. The amount of heat being added to the oceans is equivalent to every person on the planet running 100 microwave ovens all day and all night.

Contrast 2 articles and compare ...

edit on 912020 by MetalThunder because: It's all a hoax by Media Giants

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Loving it! Thank you for that Ben Swann segment! I’ve been a supporter of his ever since he coverEd pizza gate and got subsequently black listed from news.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
WOW
HAPPENING: KYLE'S LAWYER LIN WOOD LOCKED OUT OF TWITTER

twitter.com...

TWITTER HAS NOW CENSORED KYLE RITTENHOUSES LAWYER FOR SUPPORTING HIS #ING CLIENT. ALONG WITH BANNING ANYONE FOR SAYING ANYTHING IN SUPPORT OF KYLE. HOW THE F5436 ARE SOCIAL MEDIA GIANTS ALLOWED TO INTERFERE WITH ACTUAL LEGAL PROCEEDINGS LIKE THIS?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

They will do this until they are brought to heel. This is why the Left is in panic mode over Trump 2nd term. If he gets just one, let alone two more SCOTUS appointments, all of these issues will go “conservative” once they hit the highest court.

- Immigration
- Freedom of speech (social media)
- big tech
- big pharma
- 2nd Amendment
- voting by mail/voter ID/fraud

These are death blows to the Left’s power agenda.

Nov 3rd is the End Game. If Trump wins and keeps the Senate, it won’t matter if the House impeaches him weekly. The SCOTUS gets a conservative overhaul that will last some time. Even more if Thomas retires to allow Trump to replace him with a younger version.

They’re not scared of Durham or Barr. A few lambs go to jail... small pain. 2+ SCOTUS appointments... death blow.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
BREAKING: DOJ just released to
@BuzzFeedNews
& CNN 600 pages of FBI 302s (witness interview summaries) from the Mueller probe. #MuellerMemos

twitter.com...

buzzfeed.egnyte.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Why did they release them to buzzfeed of all organizations?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
LOL it falling apart
==JAW DROPPING—a sitting US Senator

@SenJoniErnst just peddled 2 #COVID19 conspiracy theories in a row! @joniernst says she’s "skeptical" of deaths, was "really curious" about a debunked QAnon theory & further suggested doctors were lying about cases==

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sidney Powell retweeted this video, and since I'm really missing our awesome Trump rallies, this was really energizing.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi never explained WHY she delayed releasing the Trump impeachment articles to the U.S. Senate until January 16th. (The House passed them on December 18th)

Even the liberal MSM were puzzled that she wasn't talking to them. From 1/9/2020: www.cnn.com...

Q told us in qmap.pub... and qmap.pub... and qmap.pub... (and a couple of others), that Nancy Pelosi was waiting until given the green light from (?), while Covid-19 got a foothold in America. Then the Senate Impeachment Hearings kept every journalist captivated while Covid-19 spread.

Q is 100% correct when he says the public can't handle the truth... Not yet. When it is revealed, "They" (the Covid-19 Hoax conspirators) will not be able to come out in public, if they value their lives.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

They probably filed the FOIA request.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Maybe to see if Buzzfeed and CNN ignore them?

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join