It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: FauxMulder

Can you link to sources, please? My first post on this thread predicted we'd hear much more about Jim Watkins very soon. Link

Cant link to reddit on ATS. Just search it in google and it should come up. Here is a twitter link though. There are a bunch of these. twitter.com...

I think pokeyjoe already nailed this one, see his post above.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Lots of people on twitter / reddit saying Jim Watkins (8Chan owner) has been exposed as Q.

Has any of y'all looked into that?

Don't be fooled.

The "lots of people on twitter / reddit" you refer to are anti-American, far-left agitators for the most part.

They are doing anything to try and discrete the movement.

Yup. They are going after Q instead of explaining what the digs have dug up. Classic shoot the messenger. If they could actually debunk the rest, they would.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
🤣Sleepy Joe Sleeping and Snoring LIVE ON AIR!

Funniest reality ever.

This guy made it, it is a combination of two clips:

twitter

It is still very funny, though.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Can you post a link to that graph on comorbidities and age please. I would like to share it.

Thank you,
piano

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

That is a shame..

But thank you for clearing that up, facts do matter..
I'm going to have to (in the spirit of honesty) tell my mother it was fake..

Or...

I could pull one out of sleepy Joes Playbook and say" We prefer truths over facts!"

Ok gang, back to lurk mode before I waste more space....

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Can you post a link to that graph on comorbidities and age please. I would like to share it.

Thank you,
piano

CWM has both links in his thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well, it looks like the Appeals court has rejected Flynn effort to dismiss charges.

t.co...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Right, that is his video I posted yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Well, it looks like the Appeals court has rejected Flynn effort to dismiss charges.

t.co...

Absolutely disgusting.

When are American lovers going to "peaceful protest" over these injustices?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

Looking at this again.

"Ten Days" - seems rather specific.

"PLUNGING"

Plunging into darkness is a common phrase (4million hits).

Ten Days.
Darkness.

Lead to?

Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Nice, thank you!

Following a few links you provided, I found this YouTube video discussion between Steven Hassan and Travis View. Hassan is considered to be "one of the world's foremost authorities" on cults:

Steven Hassan M.A., M.Ed. LMHC, NCC has helped thousands of individuals and families recover from undue influence (mind control). With over 40 years of experience, he is sought after as one of the foremost authorities on undue influence and controlling groups and individuals.

I have the utmost respect for Hassan's work.

At the very least, it's always good to hear all sides of an issue.

Here it is:

ETA: Here's a particularly vitriolic and insubstantial article I found about Jim Watkin's alleged links to Russian money, thanks to your link to Twitter.

Jim Watkins is Q and the Russians are Helping Him

Thanks again, and BTW, I did read PokeyJoe's post above; however, nobody really knows for sure yet what the truth about JW is, including PJ. It's still all very inconclusive; but, in my opinion, while still weighing all the evidence, it's a possibility JW hijacked Q during the three month reconstruction period. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

edit on 31-8-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

"defund" doesn't sound accurate. There may have been police units that were disbanded, but it was because they were being consolidated under the structure arranged by Goering. I know by 1944 the Germans had entire regiments of police, many of which were committed to front line action.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
BREAKING: Idaho’s House of Representatives Votes to End Coronavirus Emergency EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

thedcpatriot.com...

HMMMM... I wonder if this will take hold elsewhere.
edit on 31-8-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: Quadrivium

t.co...

Absolutely disgusting.

When are American lovers going to "peaceful protest" over these injustices?

Re: www.usatoday.com...

Sure is! The DOJ said they have "secret" materials that no judge could argue against. What is the DOJ waiting for?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I myself have not seen this pattern before or anything like it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Unless the Covid-19 hoax perpetrators can find a lot more hospital patients and deaths, the state emergencies will need to come to an end fairly soon. Especially since the Senate says these governors will get NO BAILOUT from U.S. taxpayers.

Cases/Hospitalizations/Deaths Have Been Declining for 30 days Nationwide: covidtracking.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

BREAKING: DC Circuit Court Rightly Denies Mandamus in General Flynn Case – Sends Case Back to Judge Sullivan to ‘Dispatch’

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Flatlining.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Let's just say I wouldn't exactly be shocked to learn that the CIA researched ancient gods, occult rituals etc. and found things that don't quite square with the generally accepted view of what reality is and how certain things work.

Also with Schinella's fascination for Egyptian concepts of the underworld in mind it may be of importance that his widow chose to give an exclusive interview to British tabloid The Sun. My earlier quotes were taken from the (also British) Daily Mail but based on the Sun interview.

So we had two months of crickets post suicide followed by one article in the Intercept. Further articles were all based on that Intercept article and unless I am mistaken only appeared in UK newspapers - U.S. based MSM don't seem to want to touch that story. Now we have The Sun with its exclusive interview of Sara Corcoran.

This all feels like a very controlled release and coded messaging.

Just now there is one U.S. media article that popped up in the New York Post link

And here is the Sun exclusive:
S&M SPY Wife of spy who shot himself says he wanted to KILL her and take her to ‘afterlife’ – as his sex toy stash is revealed
edit on 31-8-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Damaged WTO now leaderless as chief Azevedo steps down

GENEVA/BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The World Trade Organization’s director-general Roberto Azevedo steps down on Monday, leaving the already-damaged global watchdog leaderless as it faces the biggest crisis in its 25-year history.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join