It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Dash-
thanks again for another epic installment of the LARP recap!
REL, COM, ETM, PJ, Pilsung, CM, Brew Tiger and all the active and [former]participants, thank you for all you do to show us! Nothing can stop what is coming! (I’m quite active in sleep so probably best I take a bottom bunk)

-Alliterayshun

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Dash ... I hope we don't have to wait for thread 33

Nice as usual. My thanks.

P

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Traptomisprime

Nothing at All
know your legal terms ...

Parsa et al v. Google L.L.C. et al

STAY TUNED

So here is something in there important on that docket about the Alphabet Co being sued for the human trafficking in China which is kind of odd to try to sue over China kidnapping people I sure think.

"June 1 2020 Summarily Dismissed. "

That ended on June 1. It was a publicity stunt at this time. I feel for all the plaintiffs and wish them well but they need another angle if they want to win in the end.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: carewemust

Remember to Star and Flag this thread!

I have yet to see an intelligent post by you that needed responding to.
Only idiots think flags and stars matter.

I would say that too with your star rating.... What else have could you say? IDK?

But it will be entertaining and probably cringe worthy to the actual facts of the matter. We need the truth or it is useless. Some people can't handle the truth so they dabble in fake stuff thinking the ignorant will fall for it as it fits a narrative they wish. Narratives based on fake things are passe'.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Stars don't matter as much as a good argument or points of discussion is. So let's all get back to discussing "Q" and what is next. It's Friday so should we be expecting another hammer to drop, or will Laura/Yanni over shadow "Q".

Is Laura/Yanni the "Strom" that "Q" was using as a marker for action being taken, or was the "Storm" just a metaphor for unpredictable chaos? We really should be paying better attention to what is, and what is not happening with a Cat 4 that hit the Gulf coast, and will be hit be another one in a few days.

Doesn't anyone find it weird that a chemical planet had a fire during the storm, in which chlorine gas was released into the air? Seems a little weird that now wearing a mask in some areas are a matter of life and death. Could there be another reason for people wanting everyone to wear a mask. Why hide your face?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I tried to think of a way to answer this without sounding like an antagonist but I couldn't come up with a response so I'll just leave it blank

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Japan today:

Japan PM Shinzo Abe quits over health concerns

Japan 2025

Tomatoes? A scrunchie? Japan perplexed by Osaka World Expo logo

It's official Cthulhu will be Shinzo Abe's successor. There's already some fan art:

edit on 28-8-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think this 29th thread will be hearing a lot more about this guy:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Not *just* a pig farmer.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Is it just me or does Cthulhu sound a lil like Choo choo? Japan aboard the MAGA train?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I've got a limited connection back and found something important within 5 mins... makes ya wonder!

Firstly, I won't be able to complete the thread part 28 Archives until I get a decent bandwidth back.

Secondly, something is definitely happening, instigated by action commands over the last three/four days!

On the basis that I may "get in the way" if I reveal my findings now, I'll "keep my powder dry" and hopefully reveal what I've found in a few days!

ETA - This is far too coincidental... a minute after posting this my normal broadband suddenly started working again!

edit on 28-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Congratulations on #29 everyone.... It’s a pleasure experiencing the beauty of such brilliants minds working alongside one another. You are all my heroes.

Thank you dashen.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: dashen

I thought that they outed the guy who made up all that Q stuff as the owner and operator of the 8chan/8kun board, and he was a nobody with no privileged contacts?

LOL no.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

...and now ATS is fully funded. No coincidences?

ATS is now fully funded? When did that happen? I have noticed that all the doom and gloom talk about shutting down has pretty much stopped.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yeah, a Sheriff ( I believe) actually killed one of these guys a few years ago, because he did not know it was just a giant exercise. Apparently they are all out in the local community doing all kinds of crazy stuff.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You, uh, want Cthulhu on board the MAGA train? I predict things might get tentacly with a chance of meatballs.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I've been a member here for years, never login, never post, wake up one day in a daze, wondering where reality went.....landed here with an open mind.

Was I programmed to do that?? What's next? I've got an open mind....

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, Five Eyes came to mind when I saw the tomato scrunchy!

Re other post: I don't know anything about Cthulhu... just noticed the aliteration.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Traptomisprime

Nothing at All
know your legal terms ...

Parsa et al v. Google L.L.C. et al

STAY TUNED

So here is something in there important on that docket about the Alphabet Co being sued for the human trafficking in China which is kind of odd to try to sue over China kidnapping people I sure think.

"June 1 2020 Summarily Dismissed. "

That ended on June 1. It was a publicity stunt at this time. I feel for all the plaintiffs and wish them well but they need another angle if they want to win in the end.

Not to be nit picky BUT
Dismissed without Prejudice

A dismissal without prejudice is a dismissal of a legal case that permits the plaintiff to bring the claim again, unlike a dismissal with prejudice, in which the matter is considered final. There are a number of reasons for a case to be dismissed without prejudice, including on the plaintiff's request or because the judge feels that the plaintiff cannot prove the case. For defendants, it is important to be aware that this type of dismissal carries some risks because it leaves them exposed to the possibility that another case will be filed. .....

When a case is dismissed without prejudice because a settlement has been reached, it leaves the possibility of refiling open. This is to the advantage of the plaintiff because it means that, if the other party fails to uphold the terms of the agreement, the plaintiff can bring the case back to court. In this case, the plaintiff would file a motion for a dismissal, which would likely be granted after the reaching of a settlement had been demonstrated.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MadMegs

Don't worry agent.
You've been activated for service.
Welcome aboard

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join