It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Elvis has left Mars?

Or is it

Welcome Earthlings we died.?

Or my fav

No one lived here.

But I bet you're looking for

We moved to Earth.

edit on 30-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We come in peace.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, I'm assuming your statement re "Can't rip the Chip out of your head... Now can ya ? " ties in with POTUS 2x self-retweets just now?

These retweets in turn tie in to my finding on Friday, after regaining wifi... which I'll now reveal pointed to:

CORONA offline
SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED
CIA

Here's the decodes of the 2 new self-retweets:
#1 at 20:17:49, DELTA = 00 04:39:01

The only way you will stop the violence in the high crime Democrat run cities is through strength!

1) DELTA points to:
Q439 Missle Marker & SpaceX Rocket Failure: What rocket fired today? [ i] Message sent.
(The first of 2 SpaceX launches today was cancelled - it was carrying 60 starlink satellites! - link)

Q3901 Patriot vs Traitor: defintions

2) Timestamp points to:
Q2017 CIA Effectively Blinded; What's their Next Move?: BLIND EYES IN THE SKY. SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

Q1749 Patriots are UNITED in their pursuit of common goals. >GOOD v EVIL >RIGHT v WRONG >HUMANITY >POWER OVER ANOTHER PERSON IS NOT OK Patriots are NOT divided. Borders DO NOT separate us. We FIGHT TOGETHER. We are STRONG TOGETHER. WE, THE PEOPLE! WWG1WGA!

3) This was the 104th tweet of the day:
Q104 Now is the time to pray. We're operational. God bless the United States of America.

4) Other USUAL DECODES
Q1, Q3, Q4, Q20, Q24, Q49, Q98, Q116, Q117, Q301, Q332, Q817, Q3217

#2 at 20:18:30, DELTA = 00 13:14:25

LAW & ORDER!!!

1) DELTA points to:
Q1314 Future Q Comms Here (/ProjectDComms): [Future Comms] Pre_stage ele_y Pre_stage sec_y Pre_stage dir_y Pre_stage cap_y [OnReady]

Q1425 Given we have now undeniably [on purpose] verified ourselves to be an inside source, expect the MSM [Clown Army] to attack in full cooperation w/ foreign and domestic assets. Be prepared. TRUST the plan. Conspiracy NO MORE. We are in full control. PAIN!

2) Timestamp points to:
Q2018 8chan Disruption Over: Disruption end. Good to go.

Q1830 Clinton Foundation Linked to National Human Trafficking Hotline: THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. (888) 373-7888

3) This was the 105th tweet of the day:
Q105 Please pray. Operators are in harms way. High risk. High value targets. Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic. More to follow.

4) Other USUAL DECODES
Q13, Q14, Q20, Q25, Q30, Q41, Q60, Q96, Q118, Q212, Q818, Q3218,

edit on 30-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: added SpaceX launch cancellation link

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

4 words: Make America Great Again!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I still wonder about all those Army contracts. Prepping for next wave; Round-up time, or nothing much to see here...?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Who controls the past, controls the future...
Who controls the present controls the past."
- 1984, George Orwell

STAGED EVENTS
also known as
ORDER OUT OF CHAOS
from the Latin
ORDO AB CHAO.

The puppetmasters create "dis order" so the people will demand "order". The price of "order" always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom on the part of the citizenry. Out of "chaos" comes "order" - THEIR order - their new WORLD order.

The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. It's the meaning behind the Latin motto: ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

Orwell Today

Why, in the world’s richest country, is every metric of mental health pathology rapidly worsening?

Whichever side loses in November will not go quietly into rebuilding mode. Make life so hellish people will accept any solution to end the misery. The psyop warriors to social engineers have created a helluva demonic social despair and mental health crisis. They certainly earned their paychecks.

Crazy times for sure and more to come, no doubt.

Dude you just reminded me! About two weeks before covid really began the army was hiring from all over around here. I can't remember for what other than intelligence. That was one of the things that alerted me to the seriousness of the situation and why we had tp when no one else did lmfao. But they certainly knew something before the general public. Multiple job postings and then they vanished.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Now W.H.O. is saying meh to testing, not helpful.

This was the long con, when DJT expanded testing he revealed this entire mess - for those with eyes to see.

[...]

I love how they sort by cases and not deaths. Cases in state’s that have done massive testing.

Why? Simple... so New York looks better than Texas and Florida.
edit on Sun Aug 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

A very special place.

Elon Musk, Time Traveler

President Trump was here

You see, you die

We left for earth...

The future proves past

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Compelled ..

A message to Musk and participants of my last sig link... ENJOY... Till WE KILL the NET.. your fate has been sealed ... GOD WINS
Can't rip the Chip out of your head... Now can ya ?

Don't SKIP

Powerful vid! Human 2.0 sounds like playing but circumventing God, natural evolution and replacing human spirituality to enslave mankind. Quantum dot tattoo NOT for me!! They will all fail (I hope). Fauci-Baal Gates-Lieber-Wuhan-Derpa enslavement nightmare. Scary dystopian stuff. I mentioned Luciferase back here.

From that video, "Gene Extinction" Technology is new to me.

Secret Military Study draws in Monsanto: The emails reveal that the secretive JASON group of military advisors produced a classified study on gene drive this year (2017). The report was commissioned following an earlier classified 2016 JASON report on “genome editing” that has not previously been publicly reported on although it “received considerable attention among various agencies of the U.S. government.”

Army and Spooks for Gene Drives: The emails reveal the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ (ACE) involvement in convening closed door meetings on gene drives to fund work by Jason Delbourne, a member of the DARPA-funded GBIRd gene-drives Group at North Carolina State University. The Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Agency (IARPA), an organization within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, has also expressed interest in funding gene drive work. A member of the GBIRd gene drive group describes IARPA as “basically the intelligence agencies version of DARPA, which may be more frightening!”

Is DARPA funding work ’targeting’ Africans?

This is like something out of the Jesuit X-Files.

Speaking of Musk, again...
Noam Chomsky: Elon Musk's Neuralink won't work!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The Army Public Affairs office this week released the numbers McCarthy cited that day, which compare Fort Hood’s violent and nonviolent felony data from 2015 through 2019 to that of two installations of comparable size: Fort Bragg, N.C., and Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash.

Fort Hood averaged 129 violent felonies committed by soldiers per year. Fort Bragg had an average of 90, and Lewis-McChord had 109. Violent felonies include crimes such as homicide, violent sex crimes, kidnapping, robbery and aggravated assault.

Fort Hood officials did not respond to questions concerning crime at the post.

The Guillen family spoke out about their disapproval of how the Army was handling search efforts. One month after Guillen’s disappearance, they began holding weekly rallies outside the gate of Fort Hood to keep the case in the spotlight. On June 15, they hired Natalie Khawam, that “firecracker” attorney from Tampa, Fla., who helped elevate their cause to Congress.

“I wanted to bring it to a national level because I knew we needed legislation,” Khawam said. “… It felt like it was more than Vanessa. It was not an isolated incident. It felt like it was widespread.”
She said she believes the problems at Fort Hood stem from toxic leadership. When speaking to people who have experienced or witnessed sexual harassment and assault, Khawam said the common refrain is that soldiers are told: “Just act like you didn’t see it.”

“Who’s teaching these people that?” she asked. “These are learned behaviors.”

Before Guillen went missing, she told her family she faced sexual harassment on base but was afraid to report it. While the family has said Robinson was harassing Guillen, Army investigators maintained they have not found any evidence to support that allegation.

The allegations have led to internal Army reviews of how the base and Guillen’s unit implement the Army’s sexual harassment and assault program, as well as an independent committee formed by McCarthy.

In the last five years, 165 soldiers assigned to Fort Hood have died, according to the Fort Hood Public Affairs Office, which regularly released information on soldiers’ death until a 2018 decision to stop the practice. The post was an outlier in this level of transparency.

In those years, seven soldiers died by homicide, while six died in a combat zone. The deaths of 70 soldiers were ruled suicides, and on- and off-base accidents resulted in the deaths of 60 soldiers.

Army and Defense Department officials did not respond to requests for similar information on deaths throughout the Army or other bases.

The annual Army Crime Report gives some insight into the level of criminal activity throughout the service. In fiscal year 2017 there were 56 homicide offenders and 72 homicide offenses. Of those offenses, 21 were charged as murder. In fiscal year 2018, 58 soldiers are listed as homicide offenders, and 17 of those soldiers were charged with murder.

The reports show that 5% of active-duty soldiers commit some form of crime. Of that, violent felonies make up only about 4% of all cases. Among the violent offenders, 90% of the soldiers come from ranks E1-E6. Those statistics were consistent in 2017 and 2018.

“We train people to be violent, but only, supposedly, on the orders of the government,” Wright said. “Tragically, the violent behavior flows into home life and sometimes to interactions with your own fellow service members.”

www.stripes.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
POTUS 106/7th tweet of the day at 21:25:49 is a 2-parter
Part 1 21:25:49

Joe Biden is coming out of the basement earlier than his hoped for ten days because his people told him he has no choice, his poll numbers are PLUNGING! Going to Pittsburgh, where I have helped industry to a record last year, & then back to his basement for an extended period...

Part 2 21:25:50 (double 5by5 = EYES ON)

....His problem is interesting. He must always be weak on CRIME because of the Bernie Sanders Radical Left voter. If he loses them, like Crooked Hillary did, he is “toast”, and many will vote for me because of TRADE (Bernie was good on trade). Joe MUST always be weak on crime!

1) The ten days is a pointer that the DARKNESS is about to start:
Q88

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148023976 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:31:00 (EST)
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU

Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

2) USUAL DECODES point to:
Part1
Q1, Q21, Q45, Q49, Q96, Q107, Q144, Q225, Q280, Q424, Q719, Q925, Q2125, Q2549, Q3325

Part 2 where different
Q48, Q50, Q268, Q277, Q425, Q2550

edit on 30-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Professional Gaslighter or spineless scum? Not mutually exclusive.

What's interesting, assuming zero manipulation, is the "likes" and "retweets."

If one is watching teeeveee they need to consider themselves not part of the problem, but the problem itself.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Enjoy the Show!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

A very special place.

Epstein didn't kill himself

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers, that is Hilarious..........Theme for J.Biden...........'SWISS CHEESE ARE MADE OF THIS' , ahahaha

www.youtube.com...

about 2:47 +

edit on 30-8-2020 by steaming because: additive

edit on 30-8-2020 by steaming because: corrected

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

This World is heading for a Storm to beat all Storms....................

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
11.11 Two year delta.

Post Election.

Worth keeping an eye on, should DJT not win with a "fair" election is scorched earth lingering?

If DJT wins a fair election, do the [placeholders] lose their place in the gitmo line?

Is the mess we are seeing part of the script to help the White Hats track the money back, thereby preventing mass scale nonsense post election? After all, it appears the riot demographic is only in it for the money or the mind control and both can be turned off at some point.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS 106/7th tweet of the day at 21:25:49 is a 2-parter
Part 1 21:25:49

Joe Biden is coming out of the basement earlier than his hoped for ten days because his people told him he has no choice, his poll numbers are PLUNGING! Going to Pittsburgh, where I have helped industry to a record last year, & then back to his basement for an extended period...

Part 2 21:25:50 (double 5by5 = EYES ON)

....His problem is interesting. He must always be weak on CRIME because of the Bernie Sanders Radical Left voter. If he loses them, like Crooked Hillary did, he is “toast”, and many will vote for me because of TRADE (Bernie was good on trade). Joe MUST always be weak on crime!

1) The ten days is a pointer that the DARKNESS is about to start:
Q88

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148023976 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:31:00 (EST)
Ten days.
Darkness.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU

Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening
Godfather III
Q

2) USUAL DECODES point to:
Part1
Q1, Q21, Q45, Q49, Q96, Q107, Q144, Q225, Q280, Q424, Q719, Q925, Q2125, Q2549, Q3325

Part 2 where different
Q48, Q50, Q268, Q277, Q425, Q2550

WOW, that's nuts. So we've come around to that 88 several different ways these few days. I can't remember that happening before is such tight succession.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Question: "how does a peaceful demonstration intensify?" Wouldn't that mean that they started to clean up the place or just sat quietly out of everyone's way.

ABC news needs someone with a high school education to read what they are posting.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just for fun;

10 U.S. Code § 888 - Art. 88. Contempt toward officials

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

So many Generals like to trash talk the President, and are also supporting this riot nonsense. Well if this article gets pushed, then they can say bye-bye to they're benefits.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join