It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

Yup, Manuka honey £10 a jar in UK too!

Also:

I've just noticed that the Posts+Tweets per day calendar reads DK for yesterday and today!

Could be nothing... or could point to the corn being ripe for harvesting (Q3525 [ 93 dk ]).

Funny you should say that, this morning in a gentle rain I saw a farmer in his truck checking the corn for harvest. It looks good. I think there will be a nice flock of wild turkeys too because across the two lane Hwy from there were a fine flock of turkey hens eating soy.
Bottom line, the corn is physically ready to harvest any day now. The Comey Commie corn too.
I should patent that name "Comey Commie Corn"™ .
Well, it will mean "harvest the criminals at the highest levels as if they were a common citizen and send them away".....Such a novel concept!

AND we are going to get those turkeys....

edit on 29-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
An update on some findings...

1) DELETED tweets are proving quite important:
a) Sometimes they're deleted quickly and therefore never hit the POTUS tweet aggregator sites,
b) The Delta between tweeting and deletion is another Q post pointer... but can only be captured to the minute rather than second,
c) They affect the daily count of tweets, which in turn affects the messages on the "Posts/tweets per day calendar". Some of these are now coming into focus as I add missed deleted tweets! There are over 900 deleted tweets - that's around 5% of them!!

2) Delta between a TYPO tweet and when it is CORRECTED is another Q post pointer.

3) Number of Video tweets per day is another parameter on the "Posts/tweets per day calendar", leading to more messages.

"EVERYTHING has meaning" is becoming truer by the day!

ETA - It has just struck me that Gen Flynn's DIGITAL SOLDIERS puzzle looks similar to my Posts/Tweets per day calendar in the s/sheet. I wonder if that is what he was angling at... "Get that right first and it will provide Future proves Past proofs":

edit on 29-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As someone had suggested somewhere in Twittersphere today, why not test the efficacy of your post office by sticking $500 cash in an envelope and mailing it to yourself, in hopes that the system works well enough that you would feel confident enough that your money would reach you without getting lost? Mail in ballots is a complete fraud. It's so obvious what shenanigans the Ds are up to. It's laughable.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Just found a very odd POTUS tweet deletion that needs a review but I don't have the time...

On Jan 13th 2020 (think 11.3), at 09:09:09 POTUS retweeted the below tweet from @mohmd_mozafari:

🔴The Iranian people are being killed in the streets by the Islamic Republic, but Nancy Pelosi in the USA supports those… QT @RNCResearch: Pelosi dismisses protests in Iran against regime, "different reasons why people are in the street"… t.co...)

POTUS deleted his retweet on 12 Aug at 3:24 PM, 212 days later!!!

USUAL DECODES link to Q posts (including re Planned Parenthood):
Q9, Q65, Q67, Q263, Q293, Q295, Q909, Q1409, Q2109, Q2609, Q2949

Retweet counts for week of Jan 13th, on the Posts per day calendar, give: AENGVNP:
AE = Accident & Emergency? (Call 999 in UK rather than 911 - and tweet timestamp is 09:09:09)
NG = National Guard?
NP = Nancy Pelosi

edit on 30-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Doesn't sound much different that what she says today about the "peaceful protesters" burning down buildings and killing people in the US.

though we should look at this differently if you suppose this:
AE = Accident & Emergency? (Call 999 in UK rather than 911 - and tweet timestamp is 09:09:09)
If this is the case, then shouldn't "999" denote something going down in England? Norwich maybe, it was a major city as far back as the Roman occupation of Britain. It also was the capital of the British territories for a while during the time of Charlemagne.

I'm stumped as the the NG and NP would mean though?

edit on 30-8-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Testing with the Royal Navy and Royal Marines, test launching a Jet Suit from a PAC-24 Fast RIB, and onto a P2000 Patrol Boat.
Frogmen soon to be flying frogs.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I've noticed similar "notable" deletions of POTUS retweets of @seanmdav (who also appears to have deleted his original tweets)... the deletion times contain a lot of 23s and 17s - and they were also deleted 6 to 9 weeks later.

If AENGVNP is broken down as "A ENG VNP" then VNP can either mean Video Network Platform or Very Nice People.

However it's just too much of a coincidence that Nancy Pelosi is referred to in the tweet.

The length of time later that these tweets are deleted is very odd and unlikely to be caught (I was just lucky) - I mean, how many would go and check whether a 212 day old tweet has recently been deleted? It strikes me as something they expected would get found after completion of the plan, to provide more "future proves pasts".

Need to get spreadsheet update post done, then get some zeds!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Aug 29th
0 Q Posts, 51 POTUS tweets of which 26 retweets. 20 video tweets. Total 51.

Q V18.75 20200829 to 4627 incl DECODE tools

New functionality - Post/Tweet per day Calendar now has the following counts parameters:

Posts+Tweets
Tweets
Retweets
Self-retweets
TYPO tweets
CORRECTION tweets
DELETED tweets
VIDEO tweets
Post URLs
Post pictures
Post Chan IDs
Post killboxes
Post ALLCAPS

Most linked posts from today's decodes:
10 Q8
9 Q22
8 Q32
7 Q11
6 Q1, Q2, Q5, Q6, Q14, Q16, Q36, Q50, Q59
5 Q4, Q9, Q10, Q17, Q38, Q47, Q84, Q90, Q93, Q727, Q1227, Q1927, Q2427
4 Q3, Q13, Q25, Q34, Q40, Q41, Q57, Q72, Q96, Q104, Q109
3 Q12, Q18, Q20, Q27, Q30, Q37, Q39, Q48, Q49, Q51, Q53, Q56, Q58, Q86, Q88, Q91, Q100, Q118, Q150, Q170

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

AENG = AENG.com

AEi Systems was established as Analytical Engineering in 1995 to support the Space market’s increasing demand for Worst Case analysis. Over time, AEi Systems' core strengths in circuit analysis, testing, and simulation allowed us to expand into all areas of reliability assessment.

Today, AEi Systems is the world leader in worst case circuit analysis, radiation and reliability analysis, SPICE modeling, and RF and power systems analysis, and serves nearly every significant IC and aerospace manufacturer (and many of their customers).

VNP = Vittual Network Protocol, or now named Virtual Network Computing

In computing, Virtual Network Computing (VNC) is a graphical desktop-sharing system that uses the Remote Frame Buffer protocol (RFB) to remotely control another computer. It transmits the keyboard and mouse events from one computer to another, relaying the graphical-screen updates back in the other direction, over a network.

VNP can also mean = Beijing South Railway Station

Beijingnan (Beijing South) railway station (Chinese: 北京南站; pinyin: Běijīngnán Zhàn) is a large railway station (mainly serving high speed trains) in Fengtai District, Beijing, about 7.5 km (4.7 mi) south of central Beijing, between the 2nd and 3rd ring roads. The station in its present form opened on 1 August 2008 and replaced the old Beijing South station, originally known as Majiapu railway station and later renamed Yongdingmen railway station, which stood 500 metres away. The old station was in use from 1897 to 2006.

The Telegram code for the Beijing South Railway Station just so happens to be: VNP

So could this be pointing to AEi Systems stealing data from different Space Agencies or companies and forwarding that info to Beijing?

Just an alternative thought.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
And the tic tac UFO'S.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Two special ops soldiers killed, three injured in helicopter accident

The helicopter was a Black Hawk and the soldiers killed and injured are from the Army’s 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment

the helicopter crashed Thursday evening on San Clemente Island, which is about 70 miles west of Coronado and San Diego.
The island is where eight Marines and a sailor with the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit died June 30 off its coast in an amphibious assault vehicle accident as they were returning to their ship after finishing training there.

That's less than 50 miles from Catalina island where the helicopter with Standard Hotel GM Watzman was headed to when it crashed in 2018.
Hotel Execs Perished In Helicopter Crash: Newport Beach

80 miles from the USS Bonhomme Richard fire caused by arson/sabotage in July.

80 miles from Black helicopters picking up troops and some stuff in the streets of LA in Feb 2019

It's also about 100 miles from Sant Cruz island where about a year ago the diveboat MV Conception owned by Truth Aquatics sank killing 33 passengers and 1 crew member.

Also Kobe Bryant helicopter crash...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Where I work we use V P N: virtual protocol network.
None I have seen before now were called VNP.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Anti-Semitic!

It seems increasingly possible that Q is a Jew.

Mark Levin could be Q and he sure isn't anti Semitic since he is of Hebrew decent. I don't recall seeing a post by Q that had a single anti Semitic thought. Correct me if I am wrong.

Anti semetic, no. Catch all phrases like that are dumb anyway. There are good and bad groups/individuals in every faction of humanity. One thing I might say though, but I'm not sure if this is where they are pulling the idea from, but when you look at the keystone posts, unless I am misinterpreting it, Israel is one of the likely contenders... more specifically, factions within. But then, the keystone could also be pointing at several other factions. The wording is vague and unhelpful.

Anyway, all that noise just needs to be ignored. They have one play book... they use the tar brush to try and apply as many negatives to a group as possible so that anyone who doesn't research for themselves trusts it to be true.

A good example... the protests in London yesterday against lockdown/facemasks/vaccines... There were two men with some flag that apparently is connected to some fascist group. Literally, out of 35,000 people from every walk of UK life, places such as twitter are only focusing on these 2 men with their dumb flag. I mean, I expected no less, but it is such an obvious ploy at this point that it is tiring. It's actually pathetic... but the positive, is that it is all they've got. Dirty tricks.

People who play dirty tricks might have some short term victories, cause ripples and wobbles, but ultimately, they will lose. Advertising used to work too, but then people worked out their tricks and mentally block it.

Funny, I had a brief exchange with some normy on twitter yesterday. His conviction of belief in the media being right was quite sad. Without destroying the establishment media completely and starting fresh, I'm not sure how you convince people. One of the most useful things anyone out here could do is show examples of the media lying and break down trust.

Oh, one last thing... also on Twitter in response to the protest in London yesterday, people were commenting on seeing Qs there. The responses were things like "scary!"... and then people pointing them to the Guardian for insight. The Guardian has become the biggest piece of trash on an agenda this side of the Atlantic. It used to be reasonable... but now it is using that position to totally scew the reality. Very sad. The UK needs to wake up badly.
edit on 30-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I wonder if local/state govts can be sued for depraved indifference?

The prevention of city/state law enforcement as well Fed assistance which allows death & mayhem to reign for days/weeks/months has to be illegal.

The entire purpose of law enforcement, by definition, is to enforce laws, keep the peace, and protect lives & property.

These mayors/governors are allowing or forcing law enforcement to abdicate their sworn (and paid for) duties.

The anarchy isn’t just in the streets.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Rather pointless Clip with the exception of one thing.

"you need to get on your phone and do research."
"On Your Phone."

Translation. The Phone Controls Your Mind, Be Like Us.
Reinforces my nagging point. You cannot have a discourse with a phone zombie - ever. Don't bother.

Yeah, that stuck out to me too. A couple of mini stories on mobiles.

About 6 years ago, I was working freelance for a guy, and I passed comment to him that I didn't care about mobile phones and thought they were a bit pointless. I was surprised when he said to me "gosh, you're brave!". ...I thought... am I??

The other, and this is me realising how bad things have got... the teenage kids of a woman I knew a year ago... they were quiet kids for sure, but I had to drop something off to her house this one time. The house was silent. But then I go into the lounge, and all 3 kids were just silently starring into their black mirrors. I'm not sure they even looked up or noticed me. It was one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had... and trust me, I've seen some pretty weird sh*t!

I don't think that the genX and above realise just how absorbed many kids are these days... literally to the point of zombification. The actual walking dead. Now Elon Musk wants to insert the phone in your brain. How can anyone actually want this? The internet is so toxic these days, it'd be like inserting poison with glee. Sad sad times. I regularly pray for an EMP solar flare that just switches it all off and gives everyone time to reconsider how we do things.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

SUCCESS = First tweet was at 11:01:20 on Aug 28. 2020
SUCCESS also mentioned in Aug 28, 2018 post = Q1935

Think FLYNN[30].
Angela Merkel is #30 on the Players in the Game list.

Report: Merkel’s top adviser to meet Michael Flynn next week
- Just before Christmas, Merkel sends Christoph Heusgen to meet Flynn in NY
- there are many articles on Dec 17 about their plan "to meet" next week
- could find no direct follow up article about how the meeting went
- Jan 2017 article - Heusgen shared Germany's world views, from Russia to Iran
- A week after the meeting, BO expels 35 Russian diplomats for election hacking

Germany’s last Atlanticist confronts Trump
- Will Washington turn its back on Europe?
- mild-mannered, 61-year-old few in Europe have heard of: Christoph Heusgen.
- For more than a decade, Heusgen has worked behind the scenes for Merkel
- steering Berlin through Afghanistan, Greece, Syria, Crimea, Brexit.
- helped Berlin navigate NSA spying crisis following the revelations by Snowden
- Wikileaks releases illustrate the central role he has played in the ES crisis
- BO hailed his relationship with Merkel as the closest he had with a foreign leader
- Nov 17, 2016, BO has his last official visit with Merkel in Germany
- In the summer of 2016, Heusgen reached out to Team Trump via Henry Kissinger

TIMELINE:
Dec 22 - Flynn call with Kislyak about UN Security Council resolution 2334
Dec 23 - UN votes 14-0 to demand Israel stop settlements (US abstains)
Dec 25 - Flynn and Kislyak exchange holiday greetings via text
Dec 29 - BO expelled 35 Russian diplomats from US
(Susan Rice chose not to inform Flynn until after announcement)
Dec 29 - Flynn had another conversation with Kislyak
Dec 30 - Putin issues statement saying it would not retaliate
edit on 30-8-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Looks like a Ft. Hood soldier may have just been suicided.

LINK

For the past several months, a series of disturbing deaths and disappearances have revealed dangerous and corrupt conditions at the Fort Hood military base in Killeen, Texas. It seems that every few weeks there is a major crime making the news at Ford Hood, and soldiers are turning up dead at an alarming rate.

However, even if he did voluntarily leave the base, it was far too early for the Army to announce that there was no foul play because an investigation hadn’t been completed yet.

Fernades’ body was discovered in a desolate area along the train tracks about 25 miles away from the military base.

But what really caught my attention was:

According to a 2018 RAND study, Fort Hood had the highest number of reported sexual assaults and rapes of any US military facility worldwide, based on data from 2014.

What’s with all the alleged sex abuse at Ft. Hood?

edit on 8/30/2020 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Looks like a Ft. Hood soldier may have just been suicided.

LINK

For the past several months, a series of disturbing deaths and disappearances have revealed dangerous and corrupt conditions at the Fort Hood military base in Killeen, Texas. It seems that every few weeks there is a major crime making the news at Ford Hood, and soldiers are turning up dead at an alarming rate.

However, even if he did voluntarily leave the base, it was far too early for the Army to announce that there was no foul play because an investigation hadn’t been completed yet.

Fernades’ body was discovered in a desolate area along the train tracks about 25 miles away from the military base.

But what really caught my attention was:

According to a 2018 RAND study, Fort Hood had the highest number of reported sexual assaults and rapes of any US military facility worldwide, based on data from 2014.

What’s with all the alleged sex abuse at Ft. Hood?

Uncle Sam's Snuff factory. Adrenochrome harvesting for lizards. The Farm.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

In my experience the best thing to do is post multiple different sourced articles that are contradictory to MSM narrative. Most may not read them but the ones that do will begin to question why they haven't heard about whatever subject, if they still possess rationale.

That's precisely how I red pilled my wife and many others.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Looks like Cox internet failing nationwide.

Can’t even bring up website thru LTE.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I couldnt Pull it up On Tmo or Xfin.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join