It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
LdR hit piece...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: muzzleflash

I've been taking manuka honey regularly in my coffee, following your advice.

That is like 20$ a jar here. I have some on my desk right now. I use that for my eczema and local honey for my allergies. I guess Corona' beer will be the only chance for a Corona to get me sick then.

edit on 29-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Uh oh. Video footage of Kyle Rittenhouse punching a girl several times in the head to break up a cat fight. Not good.

Twitter

Looks like if it was him he was hit by the girl as the car went by them all. Then all hell broke loose as it cleared the pack of heathens acting like heathens do on a Friday night anywhere in the world.

Not much to see here but a pack of kids acting collectively like punks...... ugh..
edit on 29-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Looks like if it was him he was hit by the girl as the car went by them all. Then all hell broke loose as it cleared the pack of heathens acting like heathens do on a Friday night anywhere in the world.

Not much to see here but a pack of kids acting collectively like punks...... ugh..

Dumb. Some random kid = Kyle? Not that Kyle is a saint, but this is just pointless mongering. It guess one should expect it.
edit on 29-8-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I was wondering about that given the new info we all have. Don't we have an extradition agreement with Ukraine? Joey-Joe going out in public might trigger his removal from the US to Ukraine then could it?

So in ten days the "Dark-man" Joey-Joe, goes to Ukraine. This would cause the MSM to go nuts with all kinds of scare tactics being broadcasted, and the Democrats and RINOs would get called out for going against the extradition agreement.

Just a thought, I was having as of lately.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Anti-Semitic!

It seems increasingly possible that Q is a Jew.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I was wondering about that given the new info we all have. Don't we have an extradition agreement with Ukraine? Joey-Joe going out in public might trigger his removal from the US to Ukraine then could it?

So in ten days the "Dark-man" Joey-Joe, goes to Ukraine. This would cause the MSM to go nuts with all kinds of scare tactics being broadcasted, and the Democrats and RINOs would get called out for going against the extradition agreement.

Just a thought, I was having as of lately.

There is enough information in this thread alone, forget about all the Anon documentation + RICO Rudy's info, to put Joe away for conspiracy and RICO on just the Ukraine stuff.

He either flames out due to all this scandal making a more pronounced presence in our world, or he drops dead before the debates. The later most likely, as it invalidates all the mail in ballots and forces in person voting - which DJT wins in 49 or 50 states.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Anti-Semitic!

It seems increasingly possible that Q is a Jew.

Mark Levin could be Q and he sure isn't anti Semitic since he is of Hebrew decent. I don't recall seeing a post by Q that had a single anti Semitic thought. Correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

All very true, but He's a wanted man in Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”

In some cases, mail carriers were members of his “work crew,” and would sift ballots from the mail and hand them over to the operative.

Gee, wonder why that whole post office story died so fast?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

And now we have confirmation on why all those states didn't want to hand over the voter information after the 2016 election cycle, and the attempted investigations into voter fraud.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I got the notion to look up significance of holly wood regarding witchcraft (while watching Hocus Pocus--a movie about witches eating children ) and found this interesting:

The druids were tree worshippers, especially the oak. The holly was their most sacred symbol because it was sacred to mother Holle or Hel, the [Norse] goddess of the underworld…
J.K. Rowling has this to say about wands:

“I gave Harry a wand made of holly wood back in 1990, when I first drafted chapter six of ‘Philosopher’s Stone’. It was not an arbitrary decision: holly has certain connotations that were perfect for Harry, particularly when contrasted with the traditional associations of yew, from which Voldemort’s wand is made. European tradition has it that the holly tree (the name comes from ‘holy’) repels evil, while yew, which can achieve astonishing longevity (there are British yew trees over two thousand years old), can symbolise both death and resurrection; the sap is also poisonous.”

www.secretsinplainsight.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Rise of the black panders. BLM inc. threatening to “rip the president out of the White House”

twitter.com...

(Note the video was posted by the same guy who posted one of the Rittenhouse videos.)

POTUS warning shot from yesterday...

We’re not supposed to be involved unless we’re invited in by the people that run, these are all Democrat cities, just so you understand, including DC. So we’re not supposed to go in unless we call it an insurrection, but that’s a big statement. It’s a big statement. No reason for it. But you know what we’re going to do? We’re going to have to look at it.

Source

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Rather pointless Clip with the exception of one thing.

"you need to get on your phone and do research."

"On Your Phone."

Translation. The Phone Controls Your Mind, Be Like Us.

Reinforces my nagging point. You cannot have a discourse with a phone zombie - ever. Don't bother.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yup, Manuka honey £10 a jar in UK too!

Also:

I've just noticed that the Posts+Tweets per day calendar reads DK for yesterday and today!

Could be nothing... or could point to the corn being ripe for harvesting (Q3525 [ 93 dk ]).

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

'Perhaps Grim Reaver is Harvesting ' ??

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
LMAO

Q has seriously rustled some Jimmy’s

If only the Dems hadn’t committed treason and the global MSM lied itself to death

Ohh so now you want to call those who distrust you terrorists and lock them up?

So Q was correct ? You’re every bit as dangerous and corrupt to the people as stated

These criminals and communists didn't think through very well

You’re only growing the already monolithic never seen before movement

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

This guy ^^^ is the leader "we need."

He has the answers to the Economy, The Rona, Systemic Racism, Climate Change, Policing and more. But will only reveal them if you elect him. Otherwise he takes his solutions with him to the grave.

Strangely there is a section in the playbook for this bunker thing. How many tyrants pretty much ruled from the shadows, only appearing occasionally?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

[ In 2012, Covidien acquired Newport Medical Instruments, a small ventilator manufacturer supplier. Newport Medical Instruments had been contracted in 2006 by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority to design a cheap, portable ventilator. At the time, Newport Medical Instruments had 3 working prototypes produced, and was on schedule to file for market approval late 2013. Covidien then effectively halted the project, subsequently exiting the contract, as it was not profitable enough. Government officials and other medical equipment suppliers suspect the Newport acquisition was largely done to prevent a cheaper product from undermining Covidien's existing ventilator business. This contributed to the shortage of ventilators during the COVID-19 pandemic.[5] ]

Been around since 1903 , as en.wikipedia, .............. clearly explains

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join