It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Another Busy Day!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I wonder if there is something more to this. I just finished watching the video that goes with the song "Stuck in the Middle with You". It is trending on what may be happening without our direct knowledge. People being kidnapped, tortured and then gasoline poured on someone with the implication that he would be set on fire. Destroying the evidence. There is also a short clip where the words on the wall say "Watch Your Head".
I will try and find the reference.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
POTUS trying to get a 4th debate that is four hours long. I will be impressed if Biden shows for the first one. His isolation only adds to his inability to prepare for a Trump debate.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I went back and watched it again. A couple of things. A police officer being attacked and seriously hurt around the head. Another is lying on the bench. A gas can with gasoline.
Two days ago 2 police officers were shot in the face and head by a child[in my opinion].
ANTIFA with gas cans burning things.
Just thinking out loud here but the police/LAW ENFORCEMENT are stuck in the middle with us. Jokers to the left represent Dem government leaders, Clowns to the right could represent ANTIFA.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The (Literally) Unbelievable Story of the Original Fake News Network

Once upon a time in Guatemala, the CIA hired a cocky American actor and two radio DJs to launch a revolution and oust a president. Their playbook is being used against the U.S. right now.

How to subvert a nation in 6 steps.
This is a deep dive 7-part series into the original fake news network. You can read or listen to the whole fantastic detailed story.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
BOOOM
BREAKING: Federal prosecutors issue grand jury subpoenas to John Bolton’s publisher and literary agent for mishandling classified intel

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
apple.news...

No way Biden can win this election if he’s worried about Minnesota. Election is Trump’s, unless fraud. Period.
Game.
Over.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Kek

But not Clinton, huma, wiener, awans, cheryl mills......

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
LOL again
Thousands in North Carolina incorrectly told they have COVID

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Kek

But not Clinton, huma, wiener, awans, cheryl mills......

C'mon man. HRC is spe-shul.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I went back and watched it again. A couple of things. A police officer being attacked and seriously hurt around the head. Another is lying on the bench. A gas can with gasoline.
Two days ago 2 police officers were shot in the face and head by a child[in my opinion].
ANTIFA with gas cans burning things.
Just thinking out loud here but the police/LAW ENFORCEMENT are stuck in the middle with us. Jokers to the left represent Dem government leaders, Clowns to the right could represent ANTIFA.

I'd say that's a good analogy. The police have been hamstringed.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

Joe just voted, way, way early. He's out. His vote will not count as part of the HARRIS!!!/Biden "administration."

Watch the clip, what gibberish, "Understands the dignity of your work." m.L.I.C.E. gone mad.

DJT mentioned often how renOgade refused to endorse Joe until the last minute. Why? Well, Nunes says Harris was and is renOgade's choice. Obvious to Anons, but the Moron voters should be told they are voting for the very person they soundly rejected earlier only because The Shadow Government wants it that way.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I'll come back to this when I read more but?

So a few take aways from the article (sorry aboutall the quotes, but there was a lot from the article):

The top communications official at the powerful Cabinet department in charge of combating the coronavirus made outlandish and false accusations Sunday that career government scientists were engaging in “sedition” in their handling of the pandemic and that left-wing hit squads were preparing for armed insurrection after the election.

Michael R. Caputo, assistant secretary of public affairs at the Department of Health and Human Services, accused the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of harboring a “resistance unit” determined to undermine President Donald Trump, even if that opposition bolsters the COVID-19 death toll.

This sound to me that, without naming it, that the CDC also has Obama's so-called "shadow government" within it. The infestation goes everywhere it seems.

CDC scientists “haven’t gotten out of their sweatpants except for meetings at coffee shops” to plot “how they’re going to attack Donald Trump next,” Caputo said. “There are scientists who work for this government who do not want America to get well, not until after Joe Biden is president.”

So what exactly are they doing? Is Caputo talking about admin people or the scientists that should be in the labs? Admins can work from home, but the lab rats should be in the lab working.

Caputo predicted that the president would win reelection in November, but that his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, would refuse to concede, leading to violence.

“And when Donald Trump refuses to stand down at the inauguration, the shooting will begin,” he said. “The drills that you’ve seen are nothing.”

This sounds about right given what we've seen with people (Pelosi, Hillary< and such) telling Biden to not under any circumstance concede the election.

Overall, his tone was deeply ominous: He warned, again without evidence, that “there are hit squads being trained all over this country” to mount armed opposition to a second term for Trump. “You understand that they’re going to have to kill me, and unfortunately, I think that’s where this is going,” Caputo added.

In a statement Monday, Caputo told The Times: “Since joining the administration, my family and I have been continually threatened” and harassed by people who have later been prosecuted. “This weighs heavily on us, and we deeply appreciate the friendship and support of President Trump as we address these matters and keep our children safe.”

Well antifa for certain fits this description, and we've seen the harassments on other officials so this sounds about right too.

Some of Caputo’s most disturbing comments were centered on what he described as a left-wing plot to harm the administration’s supporters. He claimed baselessly that the killing of a Trump supporter in Portland, Oregon, in August by an avowed supporter of the left-wing collective was merely a practice run for more violence.

“Remember the Trump supporter who was shot and killed?” Caputo said. “That was a drill.”

This was also given to us by more then a few different sources, and now we have someone in the Administration confirming that they are at least aware of this possibility.

After reading the article I don't think this guys mind is going, it just sounds like he's under a massive amount of stress. Funny how the New York times are the creators of this story, I bet they didn't even read it, but rather just saw the title of "Trump Health Aide Pushes Bizarre Conspiracies and Warns of Armed Revolt" and thought oh we can make this guy sound nuts.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If they volunteered to get a Covid-19 test, they've learned their lesson. I don't know how these states are testing 5,000 to 20,000 people @ day.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Don't know if this was posted yet. There is a CDC administrator who claims that there are seditious scientists there who are planning armed insurrection if Trump is reelected. They meet and discuss strategy for that scenario.

The assistant secretary of public affairs at the Department of Health and Human Services claims that government scientists are seditious and that the country should prepare for an armed revolt after the election.

The New York Times reports that Michael Caputo has alleged that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is harboring a “resistance unit” that has a goal of undermining President Donald Trump. He claimed scientists “deep in the bowels of the CDC have given up science and become political animals.” He has no evidence that the alleged resistance unit exists or that an armed revolt will take place after the election . . .

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Made up rumor has it that Joe voted for the Donald guy since he seems pretty locked in for a Presidential kind of guy, the the other guy has a scary woman with him. He also wrote "help me" on his ballots. Again this is all made up and not to be taken serious.

In reality, Joey-Joe going to the polling booth and voting in person should be a pretty good case for everyone to do it that can.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I remember Michael Caputo near tears and very angry, because the Bob Mueller team of goons damaged him financially, all because he wouldn't fabricate dirt on President Trump.

Caputo story from 4/2018: www.nationalreview.com...

People forget (or never knew) how many lives the Mueller witch-hunt damaged. Hopefully the DOJ will lay it all out in a report.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Good it's about time. What has really bothered me is that every single news person or person leaving office has a book, a new reveal all book. Why is that allowed to happen?
Bolton's in your face tell all was an act of defiance against common sense, and national security. His blind hatred overcame his judgement.
Exactly who is buying all of these books? Instant best sellers? I just don't believe that the general public is making these books best sellers and just cannot get enough information.
Most likely a seemingly legitimate [lol] way of receiving payment for services done.
Now look at what we have going on currently. Titles parlaying. Judge Jeannines new book "DON'T LIE TO ME"
and Stuart Simons new book "It WAS ALL A LIE". Time to tell the truth, the real truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I remember Michael Caputo near tears and very angry, because the Bob Mueller team of goons damaged him financially, all because he wouldn't fabricate dirt on President Trump.

Caputo story from 4/2018: www.nationalreview.com...

People forget (or never knew) how many lives the Mueller witch-hunt damaged. Hopefully the DOJ will lay it all out in a report.

The lot of them need to go down for their attempted coup. 🤬

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Harris' VP running mate Joe seems to get a pass on his Brain Damage.

Joe Biden had not one, but TWO brain surgeries.

So renOgade had brain surgery, there is his scar - though in fairness the scar seems to have vanished in later models.

The second pic is a typical scar for the type of surgery Joe had, not once but TWICE. Joe had his when the scars would have been pretty harsh, kind of like renOgade's.

So my question is, where are Joe's scars? He's had hair plugs, two brain surgeries and seems to have no obvious damage.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join