It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Could the investigation into Bolton's book be the key (or 'a' key) to bringing evidence into court?

Could Bolton be a white hat, after all?

Same with Mattis?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

seditious scientists

"We'll tell the world that two pie are round, not square!" 😅

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

and seems to have no obvious damage.

Cranky . . . umm . . .

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
"Frontline" is going to run a hitpiece on police tonight. I'll watch for obvious reasons, although I shouldn't because I KNOW it will piss me off.

Just FYI for those interested.

🙄

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Could the investigation into Bolton's book be the key (or 'a' key) to bringing evidence into court?

Same with Mattis?

I doubt it. They're both hawks.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
All this talk about the CDC reminded me about this guy...CDC scientist suicide by drowning.

Cunningham's disappearance prompted a high-profile police search and a $10,000 reward for clues. As days went on, internet rumors circulated that the case was tied to his alleged role as a flu vaccine whistle-blower at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The rumors were debunked by police and his family.

Debunked....
But they are certain that he committed suicide by drowning...

The CDC worker who was missing for nearly two months before his body was found in a river in Atlanta died of suicide by drowning, the Fulton County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Gorniak told CNN Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Same with Mattis?

I fear Mattis has joined the butt-hurt crowd. Surprising considering his persona. I wonder if he had further ambitions and believes they are now defunct due to being relieved of duties by POTUS.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Homeland Security Is Quietly Tying Antifa to Foreign Powers

The intelligence report, titled “The Syrian Conflict and Its Nexus to the U.S.-based Antifascist Movement,” mentions several Americans, including a left-wing podcast host who traveled to Syria to fight ISIS. The report includes these individuals’ personal information, including their Social Security numbers, home addresses, and social media accounts, much of the data generated by the DHS’s Tactical Terrorism Response Teams. As the intelligence report states, “ANTIFA is being analyzed under the 2019 DHS Strategic Framework for Countering Terrorism (CT) and Targeted Violence.”

Once someone (or some group) is identified as an agent of a foreign power, they are subject to warrantless search and surveillance in a way that would be illegal and unconstitutional for any other US person. The whole apparatus of US intelligence can be brought to bear on someone who is considered an agent of a foreign power.”

The first individual mentioned in the intelligence report, Brace Belden, cohosts the popular left-wing podcast TrueAnon and fought with the YPG in 2016. The report appears to be partly drawn from a 2017 article on Belden in Rolling Stone, and describes him as “a minor criminal and drug addict who started reading Marx and Lenin in drug rehabilitation treatment and became involved in a number of political causes before deciding to fight alongside the YPG.”

TrueAnon is the left wingnut Marxist and title of his podcast and a parodic reference to QAnon. Check out his logo or @TrueAnonPod.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

He may not be a white hat in the Q, Trump sense of the term, but he’s still an old neoconservative war dawg who is diametrically opposite to Joe Biden. They will not be voting for Biden.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The whole apparatus of US intelligence can be brought to bear on someone who is considered an agent of a foreign power.

Hmm. We have a bunch of national-level politicians who hold dual citizenship. That is VERY questionable in terms of who is loyal to whom.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

HISTORIC day for PEACE in the Middle East — I am welcoming leaders from Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and the Kingdom of Bahrain to the White House to sign landmark deals that no one thought was possible. MORE countries to follow!

Israel is the central figure, "saving Israel for last."

So the digs here on the various ME actors engaged in seriously nefarious activities, including giving money to universities in the US, would suggest years ago none would be down with DJT or his brand of diplomacy.

So, why with the election coming up, would any of these countries sign peace/trade deals if they had any doubt that DJT would not be reelected?

If Sleeping Joe, or his replacement, were going to put it all back to the way it was, why not wait? Why sign now, why give DJT credit? Why champion peace, and come to the US to do it?

This appears to me to be a case of folks in the quiet of some SCIF agreeing to these deals in 2016, then working to take out the trash before announcing it. I contended from the symbols and drops NK/SK are unified, but are waiting for the world to catch up to announce.

This is getting zero eneMedia attention, this fact tells us all we need to know.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweet

Important tweet. Indicates "intelligence briefing."

Am I the only one that thinks "iran" is not the real bad actor being called out???

My concern here is that this could be seen as an opportunity for a false flag attack against the US that points to Iran with the intention to get some stuff started.

There are several groups that might like to see that happen, either as a distraction, to undermine Middle East peace efforts, to topple the Mullahs, or because of their animosity to Iran.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Same with Mattis?

I fear Mattis has joined the butt-hurt crowd. Surprising considering his persona. I wonder if he had further ambitions and believes they are now defunct due to being relieved of duties by POTUS.

Cheers

Further ambitions = more war
edit on 15-9-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Same with Mattis?

Gray hats more likely. Their predictable actions might not have been by their own personal design, but were predictable and counted on in The Plan. I've contended from a Great Awakening POV, James Comey is a key a figure as any - his action/inaction pointed to HRC Email, which gave MAGA ammunition, his action/inaction gave us Impeachment, which was central to The Plan.

Comey was the great revealer.

So, I see Comey as a hero in The Plan and many see him exclusively as a black hat - both are valid. POV matters a bit here.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

?

So I've been lurking since thread 1, only posted a couple of times though, but have been hopefully optimistic that Q is the real deal throughout.

This is the first time I have thought to myself, this is real. This post, I mean WOW! Even my wife is starting to believe after seeing that.

WWG1WGA Brothers! Much love from the UK.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
had a personal funny flashback - sorta - was thinking about the phrase

"Follow the Pen"

Then I recalled Zero's famous Pen and Phone comment ...
which led to this LoL

ETA - There was a Donald Trump Jr/ Kid Rock Rally yesterday in Michigan that didn't get a lot of attention outside of the area - here is a short Video

edit on 9152020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

My concern here is that this could be seen as an opportunity for a false flag attack against the US that points to Iran with the intention to get some stuff started.

There are several groups that might like to see that happen, either as a distraction, to undermine Middle East peace efforts, to topple the Mullahs, or because of their animosity to Iran.

Supposing there is such a plan, consider the possibility that DJT making it public may be a signal to the Deep State/Fifth Column to not try anything lest Patriots counter an attack. It would certainly play well with DJT's track record of being 4-5 steps ahead...

edit on 9/15/2020 by keystonemadman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Trump quote he gave at Kennedy Space Center back on May 30 where he said...

And we’ll soon have the greatest weapons ever imagined in history. I’ve already seen designs and even I can’t believe it.

Subtle disclosure. Space based weapons a 1000 times greater without the nasty fallout. Who knows what they have up there; As above, so below.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Latest Q hit piece:

apple.news...

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join