It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We've just had 2 series of 5 POTUS tweets, separated by 14:40 mins... 5by5?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But now I have that song stuck in my head

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Those who have been following the Senator Ron Johnson developments, know that this is the real deal. AFAIK, Johnson didn't do anything in the international arena that could bring embarrassment, if learned. (Like Graham-McCain)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder
Did you see the "Latinos for Biden" car/truck parade yesterday?

I live in a very white old rich area and there is a very popular island that locals like to go boating too. You often see trump flags everywhere but I cracked up one day when there were more trump boats then ever and the music was booming really loud . I anchored my boat then headed to the island and as I get closer I see all these white trump supporters with a puzzled look on their face but with a pleasant smile . then i figured it out . they were surprised because the music being played was latin music and they were surprised to see so many vocal hispanics supporting trump. I cracked up.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There’s a lot of indicators from a wide range of sources to indicate something is teetering on exploding.

Between POTUS, Dan, Q, this Binney person... random anons on the 8k.... a keyword, project title, a code name, a real name.... something we wouldn’t pick up on gets spotted by the bad guys. Triggers them to freak.

Tension levels rising. Someone gonna pop.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That’s the weird part - Trump DOJ does not seem to interested in being fair with Assange or cutting him a deal for him to get here and spill what he knows. If he really has the goods on the DNC and the Seth Rich case, why not cut him a sweetheart deal and get him on a live press conference from the Rose Garden??

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Important tweet. Indicates "intelligence briefing."

Am I the only one that thinks "iran" is not the real bad actor being called out???

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Nah, nothing's happening mate.
All is well.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yes. I feel it too. We’re on the precipice of something gigantic.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Iran or the few that have bribing the false leadership in Iran. I wonder who those folks might be?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

That’s the weird part - Trump DOJ does not seem to interested in being fair with Assange or cutting him a deal for him to get here and spill what he knows. If he really has the goods on the DNC and the Seth Rich case, why not cut him a sweetheart deal and get him on a live press conference from the Rose Garden??

DJT is Executive, not Judicial. Preemptive Pardon is catastrophic optics, notice how the whole "DJT offered Pardons to his staff" thing has been a talking point?

Remember the ENTIRE DJT Presidency has been about actually establishing separation of powers, as written, not as it was practiced. Ironic, as the drones claim he is not a dictator on The Rona, a dictator on everything else. He's not a dictator, folks really need to stop demanding he act like one in special project like JA and others. He won't be one, not now, not next term.

Power returned to the people.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

exactly and why did Trumps DOJ let Epstein get killed and go along with the narrative of suicide. Or go along with the narrative that seth rich was randomly killed?

Im sure it will get spun to 43d chess that they are being protected in secret and it will all come out after he gets elected.

edit on 24930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 22:24:13 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Dictator Cuomo Propaganda video with Paul Rudd, acting woke and demanding you wear a mask.

You Spin Me Round...like a record...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Iran or the few that have bribing the false leadership in Iran. I wonder who those folks might be?

No names we know, Brennan is beyond stupid for example. He's too stupid to change a bulb, same with the rest. They are stooges. We'll never know the real names, but the Agencies know and they used to fear them, but now they don't.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

That’s why I said “Trumps DOJ” and not Trump.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Re something teetering on the edge... NEW POTUS tweet, at 10:25:01 = TEN MIRROR and 5by5:

My team and I are closely monitoring extremely dangerous Hurricane Sally. We are fully engaged with State & Local Leaders to assist the great people of Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi. Be ready and listen to State and Local Leaders! @GovernorKayIvey @LouisianaGov @TateReeves

14 Q posts with Be ready in

Q4360

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 63d310 No.9383164 📁
May 30 2020 17:11:47 (EST)
Insurrection Act of 1807.
[Determination that the various state and local authorities are not up to the task of responding to the growing unrest]
Call the ball.
Q

edit on 14-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yes. I feel it too. We’re on the precipice of something gigantic.

...3, 2, 1...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: ketsuko

Consider that tweet circulating yesterday of the 2 LA deputies being executed for sitting in their patrol car...

I think that has given the officer today good reason to drive away when someone attacks their car.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If he didn't want to get hurt he should have acted like a man and NOT climbed on the squad car. The officer was clearly responding to an emergency call.

Trill, good to hear all is well with your grandson. 👍🙂
edit on 9/14/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It is getting kind of late in the game to be switching candidates on top of the bill.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
admin.halturnerradioshow.com... vernment-and-take-back-the-state

One Million Fire Refugees In Oregon Forming "ARMY" To forcibly Overthrow State Government and "Take Back" the State

Is this really possible? I don't doubt people are armed and frustrated. Can you overthrow a state government? If they tried, would Trump have to step in, even if he didn't want to?

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join