It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Excuse my ignorance lol but, is this suggesting we are part of a large brain?🥴

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

SO "It is all in your head". It's an interesting theory since it would mean that we are either figments of someone's imagination, or are that persons sub-conscience.

So are we living a hologram life, a persona fleeting memories, a creation by some twisted god, or are we all just individuals living in a reality with all this crappos.

So many theories, so little evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Federal Bureau of Indolence. They're operating under mass confusion.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dirty agent, or something else. This is why I sometimes have issues with "Q"s postings. I have it on very good (great even) that at least a few of these fires are in fact caused by antifa. Some of the planned fires will never happen now that a person was arrested and their place searched.

So with this posting, does it mean that the FBI is covering up their investigation into antifa, does it imply that this agent is dirty, or does it say something else?

These points are not mutually exclusive. In fact, read the twit carefully. The FBI has investigated "several," reports, as in, "not all" and the one's they have investigated were not Antifa. That's reports, not case work, reports, as in "hey I saw Antifa it was them." It does not mean Antifa is not involved at all. In fact, the hint maybe Antifa is calling in false reports - chaos theory.

More to the point, we don't know where the FBI agent got their information - can Q be pointing to lying local officials or Antifa methheads?

On the corrupt agent. The entire "Qanon is a terrorist group according to the FBI" comes from one low level functionary AZ case agent. So corrupt, or ignorant, or lazy, or not even a real person can be also in play.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is Canadian fires reported on that system?

Yes. The world.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Excuse my ignorance lol but, is this suggesting we are part of a large brain?🥴

From link

I need to ask: would this theory mean we’re living in a simulation?

No, we live in a neural network, but we might never know the difference.

To answer your question ... yup
Ymmv

edit on 9112020 by MetalThunder because: God Bless America

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

SO "It is all in your head". It's an interesting theory since it would mean that we are either figments of someone's imagination, or are that persons sub-conscience.

So are we living a hologram life, a persona fleeting memories, a creation by some twisted god, or are we all just individuals living in a reality with all this crappos.

I’ve read about our reality being a hologram of sorts before (again, excuse my lack of knowledge) and, I’ve read theories about us all being connected/intertwined by consciousness - the names of specific theories are escaping my recollection at the moment.

But, For some reason, All of us being a part of one large brain was the only way I could decipher that information.

It’s also been an extremely crazy week for me and my personal brain feels deep fried with extra salt🤪

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Totes thread drift:

Edgar Allen Poe:

Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I’ve read about our reality being a hologram of sorts before (again, excuse my lack of knowledge) and, I’ve read theories about us all being connected/intertwined by consciousness - the names of specific theories are escaping my recollection at the moment.

But, For some reason, All of us being a part of one large brain was the only way I could decipher that information.

It’s also been an extremely crazy week for me and my personal brain feels deep fried with extra salt🤪

Simulated separation from the whole is our reality. Simulated, as nothing can be separate - not possible.

The only effective way to convince one they are separate is to convince them the world without is actually the world within. Mirrored opposite.

There is no without, only within. All is within, the trick is to see reality as a projection, not something that stands on its own apart from.

All Is One because One Is All. We are simply pretending otherwise.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Totes thread drift:

Edgar Allen Poe:

Not trying to add to thread drift but talk about synchronicity! 🤣

I was just talking about EAP today because I sarcastically replied to a question by saying “never more”

The other person understood the reference too!!

T’was awesome and, it lead to a much longer conversation with a well informed, much younger person who seemed to have a amazing sense of awareness of the current state of our existence.

It gave me a little hope lol

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Totes thread drift:

Edgar Allen Poe:

Not trying to add to thread drift but talk about synchronicity! 🤣

I was just talking about EAP today because I sarcastically replied to a question by saying “never more”

The other person understood the reference too!!

T’was awesome and, it lead to a much longer conversation with a well informed, much younger person who seemed to have a amazing sense of awareness of the current state of our existence.

It gave me a little hope lol

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Your reply reminded me of Tablet of Thoth or, Emerald tablet of Thoth?
Or Law of One theory???

Am I close? Lol
edit on 11-9-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

More of a hive mind.

Distributed intelligence
edit on 11-9-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Mar 6 2018 01:09:09 (EST)

Mirror date 9-9 and a two year delta suggests 9-9-2020

Deepfake hit pieces like clockwork: From darpaGoog dozens in the last two weeks. Most important: WaPravda weighed in.

Oct 25th 2019 "Hillary" spoke of the deep fake looks like a one year delta approaching.

10-25
Mar 6 2018 01:09:09 (EST)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Psychological Covid.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Or Law of One theory???

Am I close? Lol

Yes, it isn't complicated, so no theory needed and over explaining can only serve to confuse.

It also cannot be "shown" or "proven" because there is nothing to prove.

Proof is predicted on a belief in the external reQuiring another to "confirm." This is as it is, so nothing can be confirmed, only remembered.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

More of a hive mind.

Distributed intelligence

Careful with "hive mind." Hive minded groups, are there are many, do not recognize individuation. We are individuated, but part of unity. There is a distinction.

At the moment Anons are working to understand Unity, but without sacrificing individuation. They are not mutually exclusive. One can be aware of Unity and be individuated at the same time.

One can be part of a Hive Mind, and will still be part of the Whole-Unity, but be either unaware of it, or in belief that removing that connection is beneficial. Hive mind is a system without individuation - Ants. We are not ants, and we are not Unity yet either.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

More of a hive mind.

Distributed intelligence

Lol obviously not equally distributed intelligence based on observations of our current state of affairs.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Or Law of One theory???

Am I close? Lol

Yes, it isn't complicated, so no theory needed and over explaining can only serve to confuse.

It also cannot be "shown" or "proven" because there is nothing to prove.

Proof is predicted on a belief in the external reQuiring another to "confirm." This is as it is, so nothing can be confirmed, only remembered.

Manifestation?

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join