It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You're probably right. Another fact checker group ouuta the blue. Seems to be a sudden rash of these fact checking cockroaches springing up all over. Headquartered in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, UK. CEO is only 24 yrs old.

Logically develops custom datasets for fake news, conspiracies, hate speech, and false claims. Its fundamental data sets for domain-specific training are based on standard natural language processing (NLP) problems like sentiment, event extraction, and NERD (Named Entity Recognition and Disambiguation). Further, it uses NLP as an extension to process, understand, and analyse text content.

Link

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Oh, I love that skit! Rarely laugh that hard. 👍

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sounds like a new geek trick to look smart and makes a lot of ill-earned money.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Odd timing...along with normalizing relations w/Bahrain.

Link

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

For real. These people cannot fathom how anybody would be sick and tired of this crap. Their only rationalization is that they all must be racist Trump supporters. LOL. I think that was a huge wake up call to a lot of people who live in a liberal bubble. The vast majority of normal Americans are sick to death of hearing about this stuff 24/7.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"Watch the Water"...
Has anyone looked at the United Nations plan Decade of Ocean Sustainability which starts next year? What is interesting is that there is the UN Global Compact that operates on a global, national and regional level that consists of all the players. The term "participant" is used loosely for leaders and learners so anyone with any significant wealth can participate.

I noticed that Eric Schmidt operates a non profit foundation called Schmidt Ocean Institute to advance research on oceans with one area focusing on mapping the seabed floor. To date they have mapped 3%, one million km of seabed floor. They have joined forces with Nippon Foundation: GEBCO Seabed 2030 project, combined 15% of the seabed is mapped.
Interestingly Seabed is working closely with the UN Decade of Ocean Sustainability.
This all sounds very noble but this leapt out at me...
"conditions that mimic other planets"
"there are predicted to be millions of unknown species whose function to the ocean and human health is unknown." ???
What are they looking for? One way to find something is to map every mile of the seafloor bed.
I am not sure how this fits in with ocean sustainability which is the UN stated goal.
What do people think? Road maps, sea maps, space maps useful.
www.oceandecade.org...

en.unesco.org...
www.unglobalcompact.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Podium rigging.

Will Sleeping Joe wear a mask to hide his bumbling and sunglasses to hide him looking at the monitor.

Hell, give him access to a full notebook of information, just get him out there.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Sep 11, 2020 12:00:48 PM -

First Tweet on the Topic @ Sep 11, 2020 12:00:30 PM

:18 difference. We've seen 18 or 118 pop up a lot recently.

Any surprise the come around the 9-11 ritual date? Not to Anons.

***Polarity Point talking points for these peace deals is going to be funny.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am really quite done with these fact checkers. When the kids are over and we discuss something political they all rush with the glued in hand cell phones and check with these sites to verify what I have said is accurate. As if I am going to lie.
I challenged them the other day and asked them to tell me exactly who are these so called "fact checkers"? They couldn't answer. They believe what these sites tell them to believe. It is a sad situation where they do not have the time or inclination to verify the information themselves but just trust. That is like so many people right now and this addition of more fact checking companies is another form of unconventional information warfare.
The way that they gain trust is by being correct most of the time about irrelevant issues such as what movie star did what.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
New Q Drop.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Should have known Rel was a Virgo with all the attention he pays to detail! Happy Belated Birthday buddy!
You give us gifts everyday with those attentions on the detail so I hope you got gifts back in Spades on your Special Day!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: butcherguy
a reply to: Aallanon

I never got this expectation of predictions. I think Q is sharing information and ideas, and encouraging enlightening research into corruption. I've never seen any solid predictions of this or that supposed to be gonna happen tomorrow made by Q, just readers interpreting his sometimes cryptic words as predictions.

I still get a page not found result. Perhaps it's my configuration.

There were a lot of early Q drops that said 'soon', that ended up with a 2 year delta.
Maybe that didn't disappoint some people, but I did find that disappointing.
I know that Q also said that disinfo is necessary.
That may be true, but it is also an easy 'out'.

Yet still, to my knowledge, Q has never made any specific predictions that I'm aware of. I think researchers interpreted some of his drops to be predictions, but I don't remember reading any specific predictions in the Q drops. Maybe I'm wrong, and just not remembering it, but I don't think I am.
Oh sure, 'no one can stop what's coming', and such. That's not really a prediction though.

They both worked that time, thanks.

a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

That also worked, thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Of Course and Anon, but none of this is news to those who have simply observed Sleeping Joe. This is like spotting someone who just shaved their head, as not to seeing it is just plain ignorant.

That said, the voting masses have a right to know they are NOT voting for Joe, but Kamaladiville whom they resoundingly rejected in the primaries. Consider that when thinking this is all fair and transparent.

Of course: "we have a right to know if DJT has cognitive problems or strokes."

"Please respect Joe's right to privacy on health issues, he's served the public for half a century at great sacrifice to himself and his family."

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This video will get Biden elected.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In all fairness to Q this is a pretty big boom,

I believe it’s a reading of a letter from 0MB to whom I don’t know

edit on 11-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Well in the very beginning Q said Hillary was going to be “detained” and also that John Podesta would be indicted on 11.3 and Huma Abidene would be indicted on 11.5. Q did not state which year that would be though so I guess he could have been talking about 2020 or beyond. But yes, I think after the original iteration of Q on 4chan he shied away from making direct predictions.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh, brother. The only thing he has served is himself. 👎

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join