It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That was Q post #1 I think. If I remember correctly (qmap site is down), Q wrote 'HRC detained.' I took that to mean that Hillary had been detained, and that Q was announcing or communicating such. She might have been detained for a week, or a day, or an hour. There's really no way to confirm whether she was or not, as far as I know. Also, it's not like she would announce it or anything. 'Well, John Q. Public, you'll never guess what I did this weekend!' No babe(in my Dennis Miller voice)

A detainment is just that. It doesn't mean taken away, never to be seen or heard from again, or jailed, never to be free again, it means detained.

Again, I think you guys may be misinterpreting some of Q's posts as predictions. I've never seen any predictions from the Q.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Why did you conveniently leave out the second part of my post? Is that part about Podesta and Huma not a prediction?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Stumbled on something today I thought I would share. It is a little dated but I would really like some input.

The video below comes from a 1997 Art Bell show.

If you would, skip ahead to the 1:34:00 mark and listen up to the 1:38:45 mark.

Sounds like "the white rabbit", in the Catholic Church, in 1997.

May not surprise some of you but it did me.

I am finding these seven shows with father Martin to be some of the best Art put out.

edit on 11-9-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Why did you conveniently leave out the second part of my post? Is that part about Podesta and Huma not a prediction?

I don't remember the specifics of those, so I can't speak to them at the moment. I just didn't think to mention them in the last reply. I'm open to being wrong. Perhaps Q did make specific predictions about them and I'm just remembering it wrong. I don't think I am though. Is it possible that they have been indicted, and that we just aren't aware of it?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not going to go far with Attitude like that brother.
Stay a while.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I'm not sure that I care that much about people going to jail at this point. I now that most of these people are going to cycle out of this existence in the next 20-25 years anyway.

What's more important is that the truth is spread far and wide for this point in history, and in that respect, I think we are getting there.

edited

For the truth to be spread far and wide for this point in history, I think it’s important to identify exactly what was done and who was responsible. Not so much for the satisfaction of seeing someone thrown in jail, but to establish what happened as historical fact and not just debatable rumors or opinions or “conspiracy theories.”

Trials and guilty verdicts puts as much of an official stamp on events as there ever can be.
edit on 9/11/2020 by cimmerius because: Never get it right the first time

edit on 9/11/2020 by cimmerius because: Sometimes I don't get it right the second time either

edit on 9/11/2020 by cimmerius because: I'm giving up after this one

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Q4667

Larger:

O regon RAPTOR Public 2D

Wow, Oregon is having a 9/11 Emergency on 9/11!
edit on 11-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: I can't breathe

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

A secret indictment for treason referred to a Military Tribunal would never be made public.

"Prediction" or non-public-provable insider information?

Q never said "i'm a gypsy style prognosticator here to tell you your future." Q did say disinformation is necessary.

FWIW, a response to my Q-uery about said "arrests," from Q indicated there have been arrests, trials and executions that remain hidden from view. So Huma Podesta situation may have occurred.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Q4668

twitter.com...📁

>>10605891
www.yaktrinews.com...📁
www.khq.com... 965.html📁
www.oregonlive.com...📁
nbc16.com...📁
kion546.com...📁
Q

khq link
edit on 11-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: broken link

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
My apologies to everyone. I have a very short fuse. It's my Achilles heel

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
My apologies to everyone. I have a very short fuse. It's my Achilles heel

Time are stressful, Troy. Stay clam and help us manifest things to make the world a better place.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Careful you may short circuit the network lol

the entire universe may be a neural network

It’s not every day that we come across a paper that attempts to redefine reality.

But in a provocative preprint uploaded to arXiv this summer, a physics professor at the University of Minnesota Duluth named Vitaly Vanchurin attempts to reframe reality in a particularly eye-opening way — suggesting that we’re living inside a massive neural network that governs everything around us. In other words, he wrote in the paper, it’s a “possibility that the entire universe on its most fundamental level is a neural network.”

Maybe WE are the Q uantum computer

edit on 9112020 by MetalThunder because: Never Forget

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dirty agent, or something else. This is why I sometimes have issues with "Q"s postings. I have it on very good (great even) that at least a few of these fires are in fact caused by antifa. Some of the planned fires will never happen now that a person was arrested and their place searched.

So with this posting, does it mean that the FBI is covering up their investigation into antifa, does it imply that this agent is dirty, or does it say something else?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4668

twitter.com...📁

>>10605891
www.yaktrinews.com...📁
www.khq.com... 965.html📁
www.oregonlive.com...📁
nbc16.com...📁
kion546.com...📁
Q

khq link

So the FBI is corrupt and full of liars. No news there.

They've been doing it for decades.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Biblical fire scene. Canada seems to have one helluva 'firewall'🙄

Even Alaska looks like scorch earth and South America.

Smart Phones, smart TV, smart appliances, and smart fires. Seems legit.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is Canadian fires reported on that system?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Glad you are back... I sent you a message before I saw this.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join