It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Jacob Blake (Kenosha) being charged with?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So Jacob Blake was shot by Police in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Why did the Police have their guns out?

What will Jacob Blake be charged with?

You can't honestly believe the 2 Police Officers had their guns out and trained on Jacob Blake for no good reason, can you?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Tucker said the police haven't released the information on whether there was a gun in the car or not .

Yet everything you read in the liberal media says " unarmed black man ".

I'm sure it's just a innocent mistake .

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

They were there to arrest him for 3rd degree felony sexual assault, domestic abuse and trespassing.

He has also previously assaulted a police officer resisting arrest and did in this instance in an effort to gain entry to the vehicle.

I dunno about you guys but this doesn't seem like the shooting of an innocent, unarmed black man....

edit on 2582020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Well, let's be honest.

We don't know the whole story but like the cop that kept his knee on a man's neck until he died, the cop in this matter put 7 rounds in the guy and from I understand, no body cams......

A wee bit excessive unless the man definitely had a gun.

In my opinion anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

So the police were there for him, on a warrant or was the call for 2 other people in an altercation?

Pass over that police report you have.

I hear he also had some crack mysteriously sprinkled on him at the time of arrest

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
After watching the video of the shooting, I'm definately leaning towards "suicide by cop".

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I read somewhere that police had prior notification that he had previously kept a gun in his car.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

So the police were there for him, on a warrant or was the call for 2 other people in an altercation?

I hear he also had some crack mysteriously sprinkled on him at the time of arrest

See , that's why one should learn US law before posting.
No matter what the police were there for , they can arrest ANYONE with a warrant against them
Period.

Learn before posting.
Otherwise , one looks terribly ignorant .
edit on 8/25/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
From my thread posted by,

InTheFlesh1980 +5 more
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:41 PM For information:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

“July 6, 2020
Criminal Trespass to Dwelling
Domestic Abuse (x3)
3rd Degree Sexual Assault
Disorderly Conduct

And yes, he had an active arrest warrant as well.”

Sorry for the crappy format of this post but the link is good.

edit on 25-8-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You know I don't have a police report but from what I was hearing on a podcast this morning there is some grey area around whether they were there to break up a fight or arrest a felon. Perhaps you have one that proves they were there for the street fight?

If they were there for the fight and had no idea who this guy was then I will grant they may have over reacted although he did have a knife out and resist arrest so the whole innocent stance is questionable. What is not questionable is the charges of felony sexual assault, domestic abuse and trespassing - not the young community minded man the media is painting of him.

I'm not a huge fan of police here in Australia, have only experienced yours when I was in New York and was interrogated for drinking a beer in public in Harlem (yes, it was a 40oz) and the senior officer let me off with a 'get out of here'.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If you think running from the cops and attempting to get behind the wheel of a 2 ton vehicle is not going to get you shot, you have another thing coming. Doesnt matter what color you are a car is a deadly weapon.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
""What is Jacob Blake (Kenosha) being charged with?""
for not dying after 8 shots fired by an retard who was an qualified police officer
the retard police officer will propperly being fired couse his incompetence of murdering an black with one shot !
the scam....
edit on 26-8-2020 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
After watching the video of the shooting, I'm definately leaning towards "suicide by cop".

You and me alike on this one. IMO, he literally had it coming because HE MADE SURE IT WAS. No dumb ass brandishes a knife or gun at a #ing cop and expects to live. The idiots pretending this guy was a saint are flat out stupid beyond reproach.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
America burns because a criminal is too cool to comply with the police. It’s a testament to how good people have it, and at the same time, how poorly they take it for granted.
edit on 26-8-2020 by CitizenZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Stop trying to make Martyrs out of trash.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Police were sent to the address for a family dispute. Blake was described to dispatch as being involved in the dispute, not breaking it up. Blake was described as “not supposed to be here” and having taken somebody’s keys and refusing to give them back.

Dispatch advised officers responding that there was a warrant attached to somebody listed as a resident of that address, which would be Blake. That warrant was for DV charges.

A responding officer radioed for help shortly after arriving on scene, at which point they were already fighting.

Listen to the radio traffic.

(post by galaga removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

(post by one4all removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by one4all removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join