It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM does not care if you support them they want to burn it all down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
It’s time to restore order. If it becomes necessary to declare open season on members of ANTIFA so be it.

NO...that gives them more power and bragging rights. Let the Feds get em.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Nickn3
It’s time to restore order. If it becomes necessary to declare open season on members of ANTIFA so be it.

NO...that gives them more power and bragging rights. Let the Feds get em.

The time is NOW.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Black ops pedos caught lives matter!!!
Let's start by locking the accounts of all the corporations paying them to riot
Then, let's get our tax dollars back they stole for the plandemic to fund the riots.
Then let's arrest politicians who stole the money
Anything else is a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: chr0naut

Very telling you have to go back to WWII to find actual evidence. From GERMANY none the less.

It's kind of fitting though because next, you site the neo-lugenpresse trying to blame left-wing violence on white people and Right-wing groups.

What of the boogaloo right-wingers who were arrested for their actions? Is that just the press?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Very telling you have to go back to WWII to find actual evidence. From GERMANY none the less.

It's kind of fitting though because next, you site the neo-lugenpresse trying to blame left-wing violence on white people and Right-wing groups.

What of the boogaloo right-wingers who were arrested for their actions? Is that just the press?

Ummmmmm, those right wingers were with Antifa! lulz

Watch your back! Calling Antifa right wingers just might put your life in danger!

edit on 24-8-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I think your all just as bad as each other... whether you identify as a social justice warrior, or a redneck patriot.

Really ?

How many stores have so-called "redneck patriots" looted ?
How many CHAZ zones did "redneck patriots" establish ?
How many fires did "redneck patriots" set ?

No, the violence and destruction is coming from ONE side, the LEFT.

Well, there are the historical answers to these questions:

Kristallnacht
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

INVASION OF POLAND, FALL 1939 - Holocaust Museum

Reichstag fire
German history - Britannica

Then there are very current answers in the situation occurring in the USA right now:

Outsiders, extremists are among those fomenting violence in Twin Cities

"Two Reports: Right—wing fascists doing arson in Minneapolis," - Daily KOS

Right-Wing Agitators Are Using The George Floyd Riots To Foment A Race War

Right-wing extremists arrested for planning riots at protests in Las Vegas

White supremacists posing as BLM protesters instigated Richmond riots: Police

Far-Right Infiltrators and Agitators in George Floyd Protests: Indicators of White Supremacists

Right-Wing ‘Race War’ Wannabes Could Make Police Protests Go Nuclear

Right-wing terrorism - The United States

Trump distracts from, fuels right-wing violence

As Trump warns of leftist violence, a dangerous threat emerges from the right-wing boogaloo movement

Riots, white supremacy, and accelerationism

Really?

Really ?
Again?

Those "redneck patriots" you so deride are the ones that historically DEFEATED those Nazis you list above.
If you MUST go historical, the current death toll of leftists/communism stands at over 100 MILLION

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=In%202017%2C%20Professor%20Stephen%20Kotkin,cruel%20projects%20of%20social %20engineering.%22
Try again.

List CURRENT equivalents by the "redneck patriots" in the US for the GARBAGE presently done by the left in the US

"Redneck patriots" are NOT, *NOT*, causing burning cities like the LEFT, and only the LEFT, is doing.

I was pointing out the activities of the right-wing ideologues are less than honourable. Red neck patriots aren't necessarily right-wing and, as you pointed out, they fought the right-wingers during WW2.

In fact, the origin of the red-necks in US history is that they were farmers and also quite specifically, coal miners in the 1920's, who wore red bandanas as a sign that they were 'union men' - hardly right-wing.

Redneck

Of course the current right-wing are in a process of rewriting history and language in the US to try and divorce themselves from the totalitarian autocratic regimes that birthed their ideology. The reach of these revisionists, fortunately, does not extend far outside of US borders.

edit on 24/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: haaat

"As someone from WI, this was hurtful to see"

Right there with ya.

Downright painful. Not ashamed to admit that I found it challenging to fight back tears this morning.

But here we are, dusted off and ready for the next irrational kindergarten stunt these idiots will attempt.

Sad thing is, the fascist dems THINK they are winning. And even think their threats of continued community violence is why they are winning.

How many bullet holes can their feet take before needing a wheelchair?

Will be pretty funny when they finally figure it out though.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Watch your back! Calling Antifa right wingers just might put your life in danger!

No, the "Boogaloo Boiz" are right-wing extremists. Antifa are left-wing extremists.

Boogaloo movement

Antifa (United States)

The false narratives that you are being presented with by your media is confusing them. They are ideologically higly oppositional.

Either way, they are both to blame for their share of violence and vandalism. That one side is guilty of such crimes, does not excuse the other. They are both criminals.

edit on 24/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Pretty pathetic attempt.

List full of INDIVIDUALS, small unaffiliated groups, and completely debunked fake news from facist dem controlled media.

But you already knew that.

Just like you know that it's not ok to assault a 7 year old.

Just like you know that Rs almost universally and unequivocally condemned the individuals responsible for the few that aren't complete dem lies, without needing to be told that this needed to be condemned.

Just like you know the fascist dems are right now doing the exact opposite.

Compared to Democratic National Committee, presidential candidate and VP candidate, speaker of the house, mayor of NYC, Gov of CA, Gov of Wi [insert list of all currently serving dems here]... Nevermind.

The irrational whataboutism is strong with this one.

Keep trying though, you will eventually come up with an intelligent argument. Might take several more attempts though.

Wait, Are you a BLM kiddy kicker yourself? If so, you might not be salvageable.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If you believe the neo-lungepresse, I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You already know how this deception game works, assuming you aren't blind (In which case I sincerely apologize for mocking your disability)

See how easy that is? Didn't hurt a bit, and when you get around to confessing your shame of having supported this violent left wing fascist cult we'll be here for support.

Might take you longer than others though.

Here, I'll even type it out for you:

It is not ok to attack a 7 year old child or defenseless adult for any reason and I'm ashamed that the leftist cult had me convinced that it was.

Life will be much better once you can think for yourself again.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

No, the "Boogaloo Boiz" are right-wing extremists. Antifa are left-wing extremists.

Boogaloo movement

Antifa (United States)

The false narratives that you are being presented with by your media is confusing them. They are ideologically higly oppositional.

Either way, they are both to blame for their share of violence and vandalism. That one side is guilty of such crimes, does not excuse the other. They are both criminals.

Two links to wikipedia!?

roflmao

Go on with your bad self. Just make sure you check under your bed before bedtime. Never know what evil boogaloo or nazi might be hiding under it!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

"If you believe the neo-lungepresse, I don't know what to tell you"

Nutcase is frantically trying to rationalize mutually exclusive belief systems in his brain.

Fear of losing current source of distorted self worth and fear of losing status on ATS are causing the delusional bargaining you see in these posts.

Normally I'd stand face to face with a person in this condition, calmly say the same type of things for as long as it takes and wait for a red face and neck veins - a clear indication that one side of brain wants nothing more than to punch me in the face while the other side, starting to reclaim it's natural dominance refuses to allow the swing.

Only been hit once.

(I'm fairly large and I guess scary looking to some, but completely harmless unless certain lines are crossed)

By a large Marine.

It hurt a lot, but it worked.

He later confessed that he 'knew' he was going to get the pounding of his life (I never touched him) but just could't back down.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is a really bad idea unless legitimate self defense.

These cowards are baiting the Rs to stoop to their level, they know the gig is up if we don't fall for it.

Contrary to Jungle Joe's opinion, most Americans have functioning eyes and aren't nearly as dumb as he thinks (if he thinks anything nowadays)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
commies

call them commies everywhere you go.

we need to warn people they are a communist organization, funded by the sabateans.

enough of this nonsense, we gotta stop the commies.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Here is a livestream of the scum you are showing support for.

Hope they pay your neighborhood a visit!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
commies

call them commies everywhere you go.

we need to warn people they are a communist organization, funded by the sabateans.

enough of this nonsense, we gotta stop the commies.

Commies and pedos.

That is what they support.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If you believe the neo-lungepresse, I don't know what to tell you.

They have been arrested and charges have been brought against them by the Joint Terrorism Task Force:

Joint Terrorism Task Force Charges Three Men Who Allegedly Sought To Exploit Protests In Las Vegas And Incite Violence -DOJ

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

You already know how this deception game works, assuming you aren't blind (In which case I sincerely apologize for mocking your disability)

See how easy that is? Didn't hurt a bit, and when you get around to confessing your shame of having supported this violent left wing fascist cult we'll be here for support.

Might take you longer than others though.

Here, I'll even type it out for you:

It is not ok to attack a 7 year old child or defenseless adult for any reason and I'm ashamed that the leftist cult had me convinced that it was.

Life will be much better once you can think for yourself again.

I don't support these guys (on either side) in any way. I have said that before. Take that as the best indicator that you will get, that I simply don't support these guys!

As I pointed out, I am trying to find out the truth. I have already changed my stance on this issue in this topic thread.

I am clearly thinking for myself and examinig the evidence. You have yet to provide one single bit of evidence or support for the things you have said. It is not reasonable for me to take someone else's opinion on face value.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

All the evidence is on these pages.

You can figure it out if you look for yourself without the cultist bias, but you do have to think for yourself.

The fake news is easy to see through, but only if you use your own critical thinking skills.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join