It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM does not care if you support them they want to burn it all down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

A UU church?? Of all the church flavors you WANT on your side for anything, UU's it, and this # is how they thank them?

I'm going there.

Once you go B(LM), you DO go back. Betcha they never touch that dumpster fire of a "movement" ever again.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog
a reply to: chr0naut

All the evidence is on these pages.

You can figure it out if you look for yourself without the cultist bias, but you do have to think for yourself.

The fake news is easy to see through, but only if you use your own critical thinking skills.

You obviously have a low standard of what constitutes evidence. Most of the responses to my posts in this topic thread have been fairly empty rhetorical opinion.

Please review those posts, excluding mine, (we are only three pages in, not that hard to do), especially your own, and count the number of supportive links provided.

edit on 24/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

It makes no difference to the BLM people. If you are for the cause or not. They just want to burn down society and don't care if you support their cause or not. Get off your knees if you are in support of them because they simply do not care. They seek to destroy America. They do not care if you support them. Did I mention they do not care if you support them because they clearly don't give one #t. If you are still in support of these folks you are a fool at best and a useful tool at worst.

Very accurate.
Trash organization.
They in no way care about black lives.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It's even worse than that.

This church, and it's sister church in neighboring Racine have a 150+ year history of proudly welcoming ANYONE.

The people belonging to these churches risked and sometimes gave their farms & lives to help escaped southern slaves reach freedom in Canada.

Cultist dems think they are earning votes today.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: machineintelligence

It makes no difference to the BLM people. If you are for the cause or not. They just want to burn down society and don't care if you support their cause or not. Get off your knees if you are in support of them because they simply do not care. They seek to destroy America. They do not care if you support them. Did I mention they do not care if you support them because they clearly don't give one #t. If you are still in support of these folks you are a fool at best and a useful tool at worst.

Very accurate.
Trash organization.
They in no way care about black lives.

Those who ‘claim’ to support bLm don’t care about bLack lives either. That’s more than evident.

It’s a trash organisation, a trash movement and an absolute joke. bLm is laughable

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Burning churches is pretty low.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Burning churches is pretty low.

So is attacking 7 year olds, attacking children’s hospitals, attacking elderly people, attacking news presenters families, attacking police precincts, etc

But the usual supporters of fascism flock here to ATS and openly defend all of those “low” acts

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Nice try, please go home and cry.

You already have everything you need and everyone here knows it.

Especially the remaining centrist dems silently lurking here.

Keep coming though, you might yet come up with something relatively intelligent to say.

I'm off to watch more dems burn & loot my hometown on behalf of biden.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Here is a livestream of the scum you are showing support for.

Hope they pay your neighborhood a visit!

I am not showing any support for them.

edit on 25/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Keep coming though, you might yet come up with something relatively intelligent to say.

I am in another country. I think I am fairly safe.

And I don't support these guys. Nor Biden, nor Trump. Nor could I even vote for them.

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE RIOTERS.

I
DO
NOT
SUPPORT
THEM

Is this becoming clear to you?

edit on 25/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yeah pretty sad.
Nothing but easily debunked lies from them.
Infectious human waste.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Theses people think if they show solidarity with then they will be left alone.The mayor of Chicago found out differently when they came to her house to protest. I'll be glad when they burn down Silicone valley and Hollywood up into Larual Canyon.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

The primary reason that I did not post any responses in this thread is due to the fact that the image in the OP said it all as far as I was concerned. There is no bigger fool than one who supports a cause they simply fail to understand. BLM is a good example. Like the Macy's store clerk that got pounded down then forgives his attacker. It is a pure delusion to think you can side with these folks and they will treat you as a fellow human being. They are not about that. They are subversives of the worst kind. They can not be reasoned with and you are a fool to think otherwise that should be clear by now to everyone observing this going forward.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

They're clearly using what is a just underlying cause (indiscriminate murder of Black folk by psychotic police officers) as their shield to hide behind. They want the response to any outcry against the violemce and destruction to be "SO YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE BEING MURDERED?!"

Classic ploy, hiding behind the just cause.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I didn't support them in 2016, and I don't support them now.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Are you from Australia? What kind of news are you reading, because I don't think you even know what average normal American life is like. It's definitely not how you see it on tv.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I think your all just as bad as each other... whether you identify as a social justice warrior, or a redneck patriot.

Really ?

How many stores have so-called "redneck patriots" looted ?
How many CHAZ zones did "redneck patriots" establish ?
How many fires did "redneck patriots" set ?

No, the violence and destruction is coming from ONE side, the LEFT.

Well, there are the historical answers to these questions:

Kristallnacht
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

INVASION OF POLAND, FALL 1939 - Holocaust Museum

Reichstag fire
German history - Britannica

Then there are very current answers in the situation occurring in the USA right now:

Outsiders, extremists are among those fomenting violence in Twin Cities

"Two Reports: Right—wing fascists doing arson in Minneapolis," - Daily KOS

Right-Wing Agitators Are Using The George Floyd Riots To Foment A Race War

Right-wing extremists arrested for planning riots at protests in Las Vegas

White supremacists posing as BLM protesters instigated Richmond riots: Police

Far-Right Infiltrators and Agitators in George Floyd Protests: Indicators of White Supremacists

Right-Wing ‘Race War’ Wannabes Could Make Police Protests Go Nuclear

Right-wing terrorism - The United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trump distracts from, fuels right-wing violence

As Trump warns of leftist violence, a dangerous threat emerges from the right-wing boogaloo movement

Riots, white supremacy, and accelerationism

Really?

Although I can't possibly really know, I'd assume culpability all 'round.

What is stopping a left winger from posing as a right winger?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I am in another country. I think I am fairly safe.

And I don't support these guys. Nor Biden, nor Trump. Nor could I even vote for them.

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE RIOTERS.

I
DO
NOT
SUPPORT
THEM

Is this becoming clear to you?

LOL, when you spend your time whatabouting your way around trying to make the claim that sure democrats are burning their cities today, but republicans were bad once too, it kind of looks like you aren't smart enough to understand what's going on, or you support the democrats in their efforts.

But you just do you, I know I don't expect anything more than your usual. Claim to live in paradise, but spend all your free time looking for internet fights about Trump. Makes you wonder if you aren't really just a 72 year old crazy cat lady from Fresno.
edit on 25-8-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
And about half the country will vote to pander to them

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Shoot them. All of them. These are no longer protests. Black. White. Asian. Mexican. Man. Woman. Moms. Dads. Brother. Sister.

You wanted a war BLM...well, you got it and you will not win. Because there are smart Blacks. Whites. Asians. Mexicans. Men. Women. Moms. Dads. Brothers. Sisters.

We earned all that we have you will not take it. Never.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join