It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our days are Numbered Whether Trump is Reelected or Not

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: JON666

Side note, because it really irks me you people won't acknowledge this much.

God supposedly created All The Things. EVERYWHERE.

Thus, everything should be considered, religiously speaking, an extension of god and/or god's image.

Thus once more, god likely wouldn't be offended by being being called a monkey any more than being called a human or a rock. Everything in it's image, right?
No goalpost moving allowed, be straightforward here.

No everything is not created in Gods image, Angels are humans are. That could mean a lot of things.
God is not what he created anymore than you are what you create.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There are those saying that Trump is God's instrument, an anointed like Cyrus was, but that doesn't always mean what people think it means. The surface thought is that it means he will be this great and good thing, but all it really means is that God uses whomever He wills to achieve whatever He needs at the moment.

In the end, God pours out His wrath. That's not a happy thing for anyone left here.

There are rumblings that Trump could be the last president whatever the outcome of the election. Certainly, in DNC strategy games, they wargamed that if the EC/popular vote outcome is the same as it was last time, Joe might not conceded sending the nation into chaos and Civil War. Whatever happens, I don't think the US will be the same after this election.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
God sure loves the chaos of rollin' the dice....

Are we 100% sure this Christian God isn't just another face of Tzeentch?
edit on 24-8-2020 by Lysergic because: dark whispers

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nah, He's more like the Cylons -- He has a plan ...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What was the plan for Africa?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Not fully sure, but right now there are more Christians there and devout ones than here in the US.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

He may have a plan, but do I have to sit through half the series before his writers pull a plan out of their hind ends?

Don't answer that, I know the answer

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Not fully sure, but right now there are more Christians there and devout ones than here in the US.

I'd be praying to God too if I lived in Africa.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Hey, Africa was a pretty good cradle for us as a young species. We were darn tough when we migrated up on out of there. Look how long it's taken us to become complete panty waists.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hey, Africa was a pretty good cradle for us as a young species. We were darn tough when we migrated up on out of there. Look how long it's taken us to become complete panty waists.

Sumeria was better and the out of Africa isn't all that exact.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Pssht, let me have some fun.

Fine. This was His plan.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: carsforkids

Humans are animals by pretty much any definition...and to be honest that's more of an insult to animals than humans.

All humans are animals; but not the reverse. Biblical teaching tells us that only humans have self-consciousness and have the capacity to commit sin. Animals do not.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

A link to what.? If you really were dealing with .....

Oh so who are my contacts. All are at or above the level of an FBI Special Agent. Several are former SS.

you wouldnt make such a question. I'm not wasting my time doing your research for you. You said the bible was written 2000 years ago.

LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There are those saying that Trump is God's instrument, an anointed like Cyrus was, but that doesn't always mean what people think it means. The surface thought is that it means he will be this great and good thing, but all it really means is that God uses whomever He wills to achieve whatever He needs at the moment.

This just proves how far his cult has come, and how far he has come as a cult leader. He has managed go divide America. Good vs evil. God be a the devil. Good vs bad. That's how Trump has turned the American people against each other.

God knows what will happen if he is not re-elected, but I am sure alot if his followers will not take it lying down.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Trying to convince folks of the existance or nonexistance of God and the Bible is a lost cause because your faith will always provide facts for or against the argument.

I would challenge the atheist to spend a few moments meditating and speak to God in a sincere manner and he will provide evidence of his existence in your own walk of life.

While most atheist claim they dont believe in God or an higher power because of science fail to see our walk in self discovery and science is only just begun.

I would venture to say most atheist choose not to believe rather than confront the aspects of their lives that bring them shame.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

I would venture to say most atheist choose not to believe rather than confront the aspects of their lives that bring them shame.

What religion do you belong to?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: azvol
Biblical teaching tells us that only humans have self-consciousness and have the capacity to commit sin. Animals do not.

The Bible is wrong then (again). There are plenty of animal species who have self-awareness.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Humans are animals by pretty much any definition...and to be honest that's more of an insult to animals than humans.

All humans are animals; but not the reverse. Biblical teaching tells us that only humans have self-consciousness and have the capacity to commit sin. Animals do not.

I’d think anyone who has spent some time around animals can clearly see that the dudes who assembled/re-wrote all those stories that make up the Bible were wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: JON666

Side note, because it really irks me you people won't acknowledge this much.

God supposedly created All The Things. EVERYWHERE.

Thus, everything should be considered, religiously speaking, an extension of god and/or god's image.

Thus once more, god likely wouldn't be offended by being being called a monkey any more than being called a human or a rock. Everything in it's image, right?
No goalpost moving allowed, be straightforward here.

I saw that post.
And it was Good.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

I’d think anyone who has spent some time around animals can clearly see that the dudes who assembled/re-wrote all those stories that make up the Bible were wrong.

I spend most all of my time way secluded in nature.

I admit I never saw whatever connection you're seeing and I still don't see it after you described it.

What the # do animals have to do with discrediting the bibles claims?

I see some tenuous connections often but this one I don't think is actually connected.

I dunno, surprise me.
Teach this old dog anything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join