It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our days are Numbered Whether Trump is Reelected or Not

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

If you thought we were united before Trump, you were smoking something mighty powerful.

Obama was no master of unity, and I never felt like I belonged to any vision of his.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Christian Bible were completed by the end of the first century A.D.

No, there was no Bible at the end of the 1st century AD

wiji

Main article: Development of the Hebrew Bible canon

The Masoretic Text is the authoritative Hebrew text of the Hebrew Bible. It defines the books of the Jewish canon, and also the precise letter-text of these biblical books, with their vocalization and accentuation.

The oldest extant manuscripts of the Masoretic Text date from approximately the 9th century CE,[26] and the Aleppo Codex (once the oldest complete copy of the Masoretic Text, but now missing its Torah section) dates from the 10th century

www.learnreligions.com...

The Short Answer
We can say with some certainty that the first widespread edition of the Bible was assembled by St. Jerome around A.D. 400. This manuscript included all 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament in the same language: Latin. This edition of the Bible is commonly referred to as The Vulgate.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The books that make up the Bible were completed.
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You're so full of # right now.

You knew people meant "the individual books" we're written originally way back then.

You're trying to twist # by using the dates those books were officially compiled in the present edition to claim they aren't ancient.

The books of the Bible were all finished way before you're insinuating.

Oh and "Extant script" does not mean original or first. It just means all the older ones are lost.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Whose behind it all ?
some form of Luciferian plan, driving force, including false gospels & doctrines...

i stick to my theory that the Nazi Dark Forces, AKA; the Vril is the directing force that ties together the 'color revolutions' the anarchists/antifa... pedophiles... the (trumped-up ) Ersatz Pandemic... 911 ...pope franken-sis... etcetera

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Violent, anti-American, domestic terrorist's, days are numbered whether Trump is reelected or not.

Bet the bank on it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Hey he called it the "bible" take it up with him

Chill out

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Sorry I was so edgy.
Yesterday was really tough.
Sorry I projected that frustration to you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join