It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our days are Numbered Whether Trump is Reelected or Not

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Waterglass

I never take the religious stuff seriously.

Human are animals... Period.
They are a step above monkeys on the evolutionary ladder.

99.9% of all animals that ever existed on planet earth are extinct... Humans will join that group eventually... We ain't special.

"humans are animals"....This is precisely why you should take religion seriously. It's meant to help us rise above our animal nature, through austerities, prayer, compassion etc....People are just so selfish and ego tripping so much they don't see the way...

Modern Man is fubar.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
"humans are animals"....This is precisely why you should take religion seriously. It's meant to help us rise above our animal nature, through austerities, prayer, compassion etc....People are just so selfish and ego tripping so much they don't see the way...

Modern Man is fubar.

That would be spirituality and empathy, religions have always been about control.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

In fact, everything is in your hands. As you Americans want, so be it. The main thing is that you knew and remembered it.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Nice work shooting me down. I have lived in Montana my whole life, and I have never seen a helicopter that fits that description flying that low above the trees. So naturally, compiling experiences starts with the act of communicating.
Here is another example: has anyone ever noticed scumbags always seem to elbow their way into conversations about actual concerns. They basically say, “Stop looking around, the world is just fine, in FACT, nothing to worry about.”
Go back to sleep?
a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I agree that our days are numbered, and I don't think you need to be privy to any covert knowledge to recognize it. You just need to look at where we are as a country, financially, spiritually, and educationally.

As far as the Bible goes, I am not a Biblical scholar, nor am I religious, but I think much can be learned from the Bible if you don't look at it as a religious book.

Religion in my opinion is of man. The Bible for me shows us what came before. If you look past the parables, the interpretations that may be seen differently today, because we have a knowledge they didn't have back then, one thing it does show us, is that man has not changed, not one little bit.

So yes. I think it foretells our destiny, and likely most accurately, because even under divine control and direction, we are hellbound on creating our own destruction.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
Nice work shooting me down. I have lived in Montana my whole life, and I have never seen a helicopter that fits that description flying that low above the trees. So naturally, compiling experiences starts with the act of communicating.
Here is another example: has anyone ever noticed scumbags always seem to elbow their way into conversations about actual concerns. They basically say, “Stop looking around, the world is just fine, in FACT, nothing to worry about.”
Go back to sleep?

To the contrary I know it's a fact the US military does tons of secret ops even here in the USA.

But just seeing a black helicopter flying low of a 50s era make/model tells us very little info.

They could have been doing virtually anything.

Yes there is a conspiracy against us but merely seeing a helicopter fly does nothing. Even you dont know why it was there.

It could have even been a private heli and the guy was out to have fun. Or it could be military. Could be anything.

The age of the chopper makes me think it isn't black ops because Id expect them to use blackhawks or something newer and stealthy.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Humans are animals by pretty much any definition...and to be honest that's more of an insult to animals than humans.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ppl have been saying the End is Near since the beginning. It never happens. The one's doing the shouting are one's who need help. Period.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Interesting..til you dropped the Jesus bomb on it. Does this scenario aplly to the likes of Syria, Yemen or the Kurds among others?

Or is Jesus just an American dude? Curious minds and all.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Every country rises and falls.

Every species rises and falls.

Every planet eventually dies.

Enjoy TODAY.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
smell-the-coffee.... Trump is greatly influenced by Zionists (outside of the NeoCon Hawk sphere of action)

whereas the Deep-State, , Pelosi, et al.... including B Hussein Obama are in the Camp run by the 'Central Banker' cabal

IOW... 2 sides of the same NWO coin

the Pharma faction along with the Petro faction are 'Arms' of the NWO Krackken/Octopus who are playing 2nd fiddle right now in this Ersatz-Pandemic psycho-drama

your 'monkey' blurb did a great injustice to their 'cred' by invoking the 'God' element into their rant, keeping things secular is the route i pay attention to most

mmmm... coffee

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Deceiving people has been accepted by the society in America...it is OK if the group that you represent benefit from deceiving others now. It has become that you can destroy others lives if you belong to a group...riots seem to be acceptable now even though legally they are illegal. We are being forced to choose a side on so many things because the "You are either with us or against us" which is mentioned in the bible is being exploited by the far right and left which is destroying our society. It is not appropriate to be in the middle anymore and you have to be either anti-abortion or pro-abortion now, no middle ground where abortion is only allowed if necessary or within the first trimester.

This is going to tear our society apart and as it progresses, we will be forced to back one group or another. It is not ok just to allow equal rights because of race, people want people of rights to have extra rights. Racial or homophobic slur definitions are going nuts....If you call someone colored you can get trashed like what happened to someone commenting that a woman of color is running for VP. Her Father is considered black, but evidently we cannot say she is colored.

Society cannot survive the way the liberal or progressives are steering it, we must get civility into our society again, freedom of speech is not just something Liberals enjoy, we all have freedom of speech and if we say something that can be twisted by someone of a group, it should not condemn us. I do not think that a person should change their sex, I think they should try to learn to accept they are different and society should accept women who are more manlike and men that are more feminine as they used to do in the past. The problem is people have been conditioned to have opinions about masculinity and femininity which are messed up. We should not be so obsessed with sex, and part of that is because they push food chemistry on us to make us more sex driven...Hollywood and companies profit by our desire for sex even when we are old. It is now an illness if someone loses sex drive when they get older, I mean, that is primitive behavior, having people sex driven which hampers our ability to think correctly is not good. This same thing has been going on for thousands of years in societies. Consume foods that make you Horny has been pushed by witches and warlocks and alchemists for millennia. Also the pushing of food chemistry that makes people more docile and unable to reason properly is pushed now more than ever before...and they have also designed meds for that now.

Religions noticed these things before, using the wisdom given them by god. God gives us wisdom...when we tie to the collective consciousness of the earth and universe, we see things that are happening. We notice people deceiving us and wanting us to believe them so they can gain prestige and wealth and power.

They predicted this happening long ago because it is a part of human nature and it repeats. Thousands of years of observation, fueled by the wisdom of the collective consciousness derived wisdom opened people's eyes.

I believe there is an entity that we call god, but no group of humans has the right to claim god is theirs. Versions of god vary, depending on the society or group you associate with but the basics are often similar and we should concentrate on what we have in common instead of our differences. I do not like this new liberal progressive movement, it will destroy our society because they are causing chaos and anarchy.

Well, our country survived for centuries, so I suppose it is time that radicals crash it instead of trying to slowly make it better. We can learn humility again as we become humbled by internal war and civil unrest.

The prophesies are just that, they knew this same kind of thing happened over and over and eventually the foundation of societies collapse.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hay man I may be movin to your neighborhood if the USA gets lit up soon. You heard about that S530 air to air missile that was found in a cargo container in Lakeland Florida last week?

So only those people can understand the religious wingnuttery on that link in regards the Anti-Christ?

I cant speak for you but I speak for myself and its out there for you to read. I will even say a prayer for you.

Move to the great plains no military black helicopters here. There's nothing but cattle and wheat fields. No ships with missiles either.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Humans are animals by pretty much any definition...and to be honest that's more of an insult to animals than humans.

Hey, what the hell happened? That was gonna be my next toy
and you just up and snagged that puppy like you owned it.

Mean darned ole atheist.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

King James version is 400 years old. I dont think anyone disagrees with that.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Oh so who are my contacts. All are at or above the level of an FBI Special Agent. Several are former SS.

You know SEVERAL 90 plus year old Former SS?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I never take the religious stuff seriously.

Human are animals... Period.
They are a step above monkeys on the evolutionary ladder.

99.9% of all animals that ever existed on planet earth are extinct... Humans will join that group eventually... We ain't special.

According to the bible we humans were not evolved but created in the image of God, now one could say a image like a picture does not contain the essence of the photographer. Saying we evolved from monkeys is the same as saying Gods a monkey.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I think he means secret service, not the schutzstaffel.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Side note, because it really irks me you people won't acknowledge this much.

God supposedly created All The Things. EVERYWHERE.

Thus, everything should be considered, religiously speaking, an extension of god and/or god's image.

Thus once more, god likely wouldn't be offended by being being called a monkey any more than being called a human or a rock. Everything in it's image, right?
No goalpost moving allowed, be straightforward here.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I think he means secret service, not the schutzstaffel.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join