It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our days are Numbered Whether Trump is Reelected or Not

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I didn't write this from a spiritual perspective although it certainly is a major part of how the world turns today. Personally in my opinion its turning for the worse. I am so alarmed by what my federal contacts are saying along with what we are exposed to daily that we have explored a bug out and its location is not in the USA.

Oh so who are my contacts. All are at or above the level of an FBI Special Agent. Several are former SS.

So read the "monkeys" story in the attached link below. I follow this guy ever since the unmarked black helicopters began flying around like maniacs several months ago. Military? Then why did this start just several months ago at 200 mph flying just above the trees. I interact with many subcontractors and they are also seeing them. Not just in and around Columbia, South Carolina but also in the northern states. All black, no markings and they look the helicopters that were in Vietnam or the MASH series. No they aren't green with faint markings. I know. I put the binoculars on them. The monkey also has several reads on "helicopters". They may be different.

So who or whom can you trust today? Certainly not the USA MSM. Over the past several months once discernible fact that I have noticed is that many who say to pray can generally be trusted. Obviously the other side can also say to pray but seem to refrain from it. In reading the monkeys read on the DNC convention; so whats up with the symbol ?

Seems to follow when I watched their past convention when the booed God, back in the day in 2012. Oh they didn't. Sure did as I know what I heard and saw. Just like the black helicopters.

As written and posted by the "Monkey".

I believe what we are seeing (again) is the manifestation of the spirit of the antichrist coming to the surface in a bold fashion. The bigger question, is whether God’s grace will protect us for another term or if He will lift His Hand off of us. In my opinion and based on scripture, I would say our days are numbered whether Trump is reelected or not. I do believe that Trumps work is not finished when it comes to Israel and the Peace Agreement; and that gives me hope that he will be here for another term. However, it is very clear in Daniel 9:27 that the antichrist will “confirm” (key word) the covenant with many, so the groundwork that was done by Trump and Kushner could be a set up for that person to come along and confirm it - which would not require Trump to be POTUS. Not to mention he could very well do this as a former POTUS.

His web site link and story is here:

Dark to Light

Unless you have worked in the DOD or were in special forces or the black Ops stuff you may possibly not understand the communications or his material. I do and I trust the guys call.

We all have a choice and whether your a Democrat or Republican you have a choice and if you think that law by tribal groups is great then you don't understand as history does repeat itself. Sure its not perfect today but the alternative is much much worse.

I hope for the best but that so called "fairy tale" of a book as written some 2000 years ago does seem to predict our future.

Buckle up and see ya.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I never take the religious stuff seriously.

Human are animals... Period.
They are a step above monkeys on the evolutionary ladder.

99.9% of all animals that ever existed on planet earth are extinct... Humans will join that group eventually... We ain't special.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

"Humans are animals"

Agree with you big time on that one. We haven't moved forward in over 30,000 years. Actually were worse than an animal as we torture.

Regardless were still going down
edit on 24-8-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

"fairy tale" of a book as written some 2000

That book was written no later than 400 years ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
another one of THOSE sites..

Who wants to tell them there are 50 more of those stars in a .. certain .. flag?

And why, WHY is a person who impersonates every one of the Deadly Sins taken for a christian? Or for a sign of god?

Crazy stuff, man. *resignated shrugging of shoulders*

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Please forward your proof or a link as I would love to hunt it down .

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Unless you have worked in the DOD or were in special forces or the black Ops stuff you may possibly not understand the communications or his material. I do and I trust the guys call.

So only those people can understand the religious wingnuttery on that link in regards the Anti-Christ?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

"fairy tale" of a book as written some 2000

Not one actual academic source agrees with that.

Even atheists bias against the Bible admit it's far older than 400 years.

There are mountains and mountains of evidence from just the Roman period alone...

Where the # did you get this?
edit on 8/24/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I saw a black helicopter like you described. A small one seater, Unmarked, flat black paint, flying Just above the trees. Any theories on that?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
I saw a black helicopter like you described. A small one seater, Unmarked, flat black paint, flying Just above the trees- and I live in Montana. Any theories on that?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
I saw a black helicopter like you described. A small one seater, Unmarked, flat black paint, flying Just above the trees. Any theories on that?

Helicopters are everywhere, lots are black and the markings are always so faint or small no one could see them as they fly by even slowly. Motion blur will make it very difficult.

Helicopters are basically cars with a rotor on top for vtol.

Do ya worry about every car that drives by? No? Well same thing here. It's a heli, they are working doing a job of some sort, so really it's irrelevant and a waste to of time to care much.

Speculation is fine but this appears to be an example when paranoia and expectations mislead.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hay man I may be movin to your neighborhood if the USA gets lit up soon. You heard about that S530 air to air missile that was found in a cargo container in Lakeland Florida last week?

So only those people can understand the religious wingnuttery on that link in regards the Anti-Christ?

I cant speak for you but I speak for myself and its out there for you to read. I will even say a prayer for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Atheists are not biased against the bible.
We just believe it belongs in the fiction section and not the non fiction.

But I agree.. It was written long before 400 years ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Hay man I may be movin to your neighborhood if the USA gets lit up soon. You heard about that S530 air to air missile that was found in a cargo container in Lakeland Florida last week?

I don't live in Florida, bro.

I cant speak for you but I speak for myself and its out there for you to read. I will even say a prayer for you.

I'm starting to suspect you wrote the stuff in that link. Who looks for trash like that to post?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: muzzleflash

Atheists are not biased against the bible.
We just believe it belongs in the fiction section and not the non fiction.

But I agree.. It was written long before 400 years ago.

That's the definition of bias - coming in with preconceptions.

Everyone is bias but some are more than others.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The 66 Books that make up the Christian Bible were completed by the end of the first century A.D.

I never thought I'd type these words, but I agree with the Monkey. a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The anti air missile was probably being smuggled by the cartel.

They do have a use for AA weapons because rival cartels have airplanes and helicopters.

There is a legit mid intensity conflict going on south of the border...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Animals torture.... Not all animals but MANY do.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

There's that home grown religion we talked about.

a reply to: Bluntone22

Human are animals... Period.
They are a step above monkeys on the evolutionary ladder.

99.9% of all animals that ever existed on planet earth are extinct... Humans will join that group eventually... We ain't special.

Period? what kind of substance are you taking that causes those
authoritarian illusions. Speak for yourself in ignorance of the obvious.
edit on 24-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

So name some so as to enlighten

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join