It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St Ives Bay UFO On Hayle Beach Live Webcam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: smurfy

If you look when the " UFO " is moving, yet the waves coming into the beach are frozen and not moving.

Yes it's fake.

We have a winner!

Sorry wrong

Check the waves left hand side when the ufo shoots up, definite movement

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Can anyone with CGI knowledge explain exactly why this might be CGI?
I genuinely would like to learn for future reference. When the ufo moves across the screen it doesn't stay consistent it changes shape, size, brightness etc. It leaves a trail.
Would a CGI person have to do all that frame by frame? Wouldnt that be a lot of work?
Can anyone break it down for me and the rest of us here because a lot of people would benefit from the knowledge. It shouldnt be secret.
Or those claiming its CGI tell us why it is?

Im totally unconvinced its CGI
edit on 25/8/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
im not convinced its CGI. For all those who are screaming "BUT THE PICTURE IT DID FREEZE!!!!!!!111111" it didnt.

Watch the live camera feed, or any other site that area. They all have the same effect - fill up the buffer then a bunch of frames - mini pause - repeat......

This would be pretty tricky to match up quite perfectly with what is in the video, let alone the very well matched trail (look at the persons torch at the beginning in the foreground, it shows the same effect.

Also, the beach there extends way, way out at low tides - there isnt much of a shelf for quite some way out, its super flat. The waves even on a stormy day appear quite lazy because they have so far to travel
edit on 25-8-2020 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
im not convinced its CGI. For all those who are screaming "BUT THE PICTURE IT DID FREEZE!!!!!!!111111" it didnt.

Watch the live camera feed, or any other site that area. They all have the same effect - fill up the buffer then a bunch of frames - mini pause - repeat......

This would be pretty tricky to match up quite perfectly with what is in the video, let alone the very well matched trail (look at the persons torch at the beginning in the foreground, it shows the same effect.

Also, the beach there extends way, way out at low tides - there isnt much of a shelf for quite some way out, its super flat. The waves even on a stormy day appear quite lazy because they have so far to travel

When the video starts the UFO is already there. Why wouldn't the poster clip a full video showing when it appears as well? This is the kind of stuff that makes me suspicious they just added some CGI to a min of existing video.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

if you saw a ufo and took out your camera to record it, would it show on the video as appearing or would it already be there?

These cameras are live streamed, if you tuned in and started a screen capture because you saw something interesting, would the object not already be there from the 1st frame?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

if you saw a ufo and took out your camera to record it, would it show on the video as appearing or would it already be there?

These cameras are live streamed, if you tuned in and started a screen capture because you saw something interesting, would the object not already be there from the 1st frame?

So this guy got super luck, just happened to click on a live stream with a UFO in it that looked like a star and quickly hit record on his screen capture just in time to see the UFO fly off? You actually make it less plausible this is real with that story. The poster even admits in the you tube chat the video was sent to him by an anonymous source so that's not helping.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

So this guy got super luck, just happened to click on a live stream with a UFO in it that looked like a star and quickly hit record on his screen capture just in time to see the UFO fly off? You actually make it less plausible this is real with that story. The poster even admits in the you tube chat the video was sent to him by an anonymous source so that's not helping.

No, im neither supporting or denying the video. Its simple logic.

The camera doesn't seem to have any form of archive on its official website. Therefore all videos made from it are likely screen captures.

why screen capture nothing interesting and then have something appear? that's far more implausible.

I simply point out that in this circumstance, the fact its there from the first frame is not illogical.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

No, im neither supporting or denying the video. Its simple logic.

The camera doesn't seem to have any form of archive on its official website. Therefore all videos made from it are likely screen captures.

why screen capture nothing interesting and then have something appear? that's far more implausible.

I simply point out that in this circumstance, the fact its there from the first frame is not illogical.

Yea, I get it that's cool. In general I believe there are UFOs with some credible videos but random quick clips from anonymous sources are always a little suspicious. No bigge.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It was very nice of the UFO to stop in the center of the frame so we got a good look of it ascending lol. Cool video, but I'm going with fake for now.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe11

Seems like a drone about 25-50 feet offshore - might be a smaller performance style drone rather than a larger camera style drone.

There is no light on the surface of the ocean or sign of disturbance.You can click into youtube set it to full screen, hit pause and go almost frame by frame. There is definitely some buffering but the object is very small.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: smurfy

If you look when the " UFO " is moving, yet the waves coming into the beach are frozen and not moving.

Yes it's fake.

We have a winner!

The people are moving when the UFO is moving.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Can anyone with CGI knowledge explain exactly why this might be CGI?
I genuinely would like to learn for future reference. When the ufo moves across the screen it doesn't stay consistent it changes shape, size, brightness etc. It leaves a trail.
Would a CGI person have to do all that frame by frame? Wouldnt that be a lot of work?
Can anyone break it down for me and the rest of us here because a lot of people would benefit from the knowledge. It shouldnt be secret.
Or those claiming its CGI tell us why it is?

Im totally unconvinced its CGI

You won't get an answer because the people who are saying CGI cannot tell you how it was done. Possibly the only person who could tell you is the person who created it, if it is CGI, otherwise it is merely speculation. My biggest bug bear with CGI is the motive, the means...the thinking behind the design and the knowledge and skill to create the nuances within the footage...for what? Just so some geeks could argue the toss on a forum?

I need more than someone declaring it fake because it looks too good or convenient just as much as I would need a lot of hard evidence to believe it is anything extra terrestrial.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I've had that same experience with Hessdalen. If I did happen to see a UFO on it, I'd have to do a screen grab or try to record live because I don't see where there's a way for a normal peon to access the archives. I was only able to do it once, and it came out like crap. It was moving left to right, and eventually went down behind the hill.

I also snagged this one.

edit on 28-8-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
I need more than someone declaring it fake because it looks too good or convenient just as much as I would need a lot of hard evidence to believe it is anything extra terrestrial.

Agreed. That's why so many of the UFOs I've seen in videos and photos end up in the "whatever" file. Can't say for sure it isn't a fake or something mundane, but can't say it's ET either. It's whatever.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Well said.
It irks me when people drop into a thread, claim CGI and then leave, dont give a reason as to why they think it is.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
5 pages discussing a little white dot on a grainy camera as if anything could possibly be deemed by discussing it.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

And yet you came and made a comment, smh.

Nice contribution

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. I agree theres something here the video looks genuine to me.

A new UFO series called The Proof Is Out There has reached the verdict thats its a genuine UFO .
No usual clues to CGI fakery.

5 mins worth a watch :

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join