It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St Ives Bay UFO On Hayle Beach Live Webcam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
Well the people walking on the dune don't seem to care, so probably a dji phantom with its lights on. The horizontal and vertical movements are a dead giveaway, as are the people who aren't even phased. But hey, you crazies go ahead and claim its a mothership orb alien nanoo nanoo.

How do you know they seen it?

Because they are facing away from it when it moves upwards.

Can you explain how the movements are a dead giveaway? I genuinely want to learn this. If you say because its not smooth, well its a time lapse video so...
edit on 24/8/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
nice clip s&f

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This has to be CGI as sunset is an hour prior to when the video is time stamped. Probably taking advantage of web cams never being that great to obfuscate the CGI. The tracer trail doesn't make a lot of sense either. What causes that? Seems like GCI accenting.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

Well then maybe (probably) the time wasn't put forward an hour when the clocks go forward?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Well then maybe (probably) the time wasn't put forward an hour when the clocks go forward?

Possible, but someone would need to prove that. Most likely that's on some sort of computer set up that auto changes the time. It's pretty rare you have to manually changes clocks anymore. Even the bedside ones are getting fancy enough to change themselves.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Evening civil twilight begins at sunset, and ends when the geometric center of the sun is 6 degrees below the horizon. Under these conditions absent fog or other restrictions, the brightest stars and planets can be seen, the horizon and terrestrial objects can be discerned, and in many cases, artificial lighting is not needed.

On 24 August 2020 (today) in St Ives the sun will set (civil sunset) at 10:22 PM.

On the 17/8/20, which was one week ago it would have been around 10:37 PM. To me, the lighting conditions in the video are correct and no argument there. The clip is most definitely time lapsed but it looks to be a very short lapse between frames, judging by the movement of the people in the clip and we cannot say for certain if the people in the clip notice the light or not.

I am not sure if the light actually moves directly vertically or if that is an illusion created by the light moving toward the camera, it does, however, appear to dim and brighten with the cloud cover.

People are way too quick to shout "Fake" or "GGI" without examining the motives, structure, thoughts and possible gain behind such an undertaking, never mind the complexity of faking time lapse movement. Nobody is saying it's an alien ship, just that it is an interesting unknown at this moment in time.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait
This has to be CGI as sunset is an hour prior to when the video is time stamped. Probably taking advantage of web cams never being that great to obfuscate the CGI. The tracer trail doesn't make a lot of sense either. What causes that? Seems like GCI accenting.

No it doesn't.

You need to look at the civil sunset times when the centre of the sun is below the horizon and there is plenty of available light for some time after actual sunset. Sunset does not equal nighttime.

If you are so sure it's CGI, then deconstruct the video and show how it has been done.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Your signature says "Educate ignorance" so, well done on that score.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GnarlyDon
Mad stuff. I live 30 minutes from Hayle, would have frothed to see that.

I live in hayle
How do you think I feel!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: FishBait

No it doesn't.

You need to look at the civil sunset times when the centre of the sun is below the horizon and there is plenty of available light for some time after actual sunset. Sunset does not equal nighttime.

If you are so sure it's CGI, then deconstruct the video and show how it has been done.

The diff between sunset and civil sunset is usually around 30 min and this video is supposed to be from an hour after sunset and even 30 min after dusk/twilight/civil sunset. So still seems too bright. Maybe someone from England can verify it takes 2 hours for the sun to actually set and get dark after "sun set". I don't claim to be a CGI expert who can analyze every type of video for tampering just like you aren't an expert that can prove it hasn't been tampered with.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
One of the biggest red flags you can have in a UFO video is when it "plays to the camera." Considering the camera is fixed in place, and that the "UFO" could have come in and left at any angle, it's just too convenient for it to politely fly along just level with the ocean (but not low near enough to generate a reflection) and rise up exactly perpendicular to the ocean. You can't even find a Space-X rocket that will do that. It doesn't go out of the range of the camera image until it flies away.

So this thing just happens to come along and line up perfectly with the camera and do a little show? Yeah, right!

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The lighting is consistent. Here is another webcam in the area, with an archive feature up to a week back.
carbisbayholidays.co.uk...

edit on 8/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The lighting is consistent. Here is another webcam in the area, with an archive feature up to a week back.
carbisbayholidays.co.uk...

That's cool. I still say the tracers make it look CGI lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Here is the live webcam for the same location.

www.camsecure.co.uk...

The time on the video posted is a few minutes earlier than the link i posted and your video was taken 6 days ago. Yet your video shows sunset but right now it's pitch dark,

Something don't add up.

Are we seriously arguing about what time the sun sets?

St.Ives Sunset 23/08/2020 : 20:23

20:36
Monday, 17 August 2020 (BST)
Sunset in St Ives, UK

Have you ever visited Cornwall?

Sunset does not determine darkness. That webcam is facing West.

On a clear night the sunlight will still be visible for another hour across the Atlantic Ocean.

You know nothing along with the other 4 idiots that starred you.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That webcam is facing West.

My guess would be more north than west. But it works, this time of year.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Sunset does not equal nighttime. 

Beat me to it.

Good job.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That webcam is facing West.

My guess would be more north than west. But it works, this time of year.

It's West, I know the lay of the land.

But it works, this time of year. 

edit on 2482020 by Wide-Eyes because: Kudos

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

306º is not west. But it is closer to west than it is to north. I guessed badly.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Close enough.

At least you understand that the sky doesn't instantly go black at Sunset lol.

I know you live on an island in the Pacific so you see these epic Sunsets regularly.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

In the tropics it gets dark pretty quickly after sunset, no matter the time of year.

edit on 8/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join