It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you guys think of Bill Ramsey - The Southend Werewolf ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I was wondering what you guys thought about the case of Bill Ramsey, the Southend Werewolf ? He was investigated by Ed and Lorraine Warren in 1989 and was apparently 'cured' with an exorcism in the USA.
There is surprisingly little on ATS about him but what intrigued me was the description given by the Police Officer in the video about him getting his head and shoulder out of that cell door window.
Mr Ramsey seems to have disappeared now but I think this case warrants another look.

edit on 15-8-2020 by devilhunter69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, I watched it. I’ll admit it's a good story, but ultimately with Ed and Lorraine I think it was about money. When I saw they sold the story that sealed it for me.
The guy was sick In the head and ready to get better. The church convinced him and took a payment for the exorcism which gave it more credibility. But...a good story.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: devilhunter69

Hello there.

Excuse me for crashing your party.

About werewolves, well, the rougarou was supposed to be a werewolf.

Until it was allegedly filmed.

Turned out to be Bigfoot.

You're probably saying, " not Bigfoot again."

I think Bigfoot is the root of all humanoid monsters.

In the following video, this guy here is trying to describe the neanderthal but he was also discussing Bigfoot (unknowingly.)

I think Bigfoot may just be something like a neanderthal but has since become a hodgepodge of ape lineages including humans.

Supposedly, the neanderthal skull is almost identical to a chimp's.

He, like me, thinks neanderthal is the basis for humanoid monsters like your werewolves, vampires, demons/devils, skinwalkers, etc.

Although, there are mental conditions where one believes himself to be a werewolf or other.
edit on 16-8-2020 by reject because: Clarification

edit on 16-8-2020 by reject because: Chimp

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

I think Bigfoot may just be something like a neanderthal but has since become a hodgepodge of ape lineages including humans.

The only trouble with this is generally Neanderthal were smaller than us, and we already know from our DNA that Neanderthal is already in the mix of with several other Hominids.

I know, wiki, but a lot of other sites have similar info'

Based on 45 Neanderthal long bones from 14 men and 7 women, the average height was 164 to 168 cm (5 ft 5 in) for males and 152 to 156 cm (5 ft) for females. For comparison, the average height of 28 males and 10 females Upper Palaeolithic humans is respectively 176 cm (5 ft 9 in) and 163 cm (5 ft 4 in)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Yup.

But maybe that's just what we have found.

Size is often different in different locations.

A few years ago, we thought there were no giant chimpanzees.

Also, it may be hybridized differently.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: devilhunter69

Placeholder to come back and watch the vid and think about this one.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think your on the right track, but I believe it would be gigantopithecus.

A very large (Bigfoot sized) ape that is extinct.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

I did find the second vid very intriguing and I've heard this before, but Danny Vendramini the author of the second vid, makes similar assumptions he blames others for doing.
He says we humanize Neanderthal whilst at the same time he's de-humanizing them to fit his theory, he shows the human and Neanderthal skull together but the human skull has no jaw making it look a lot smaller in comparison.
He also talks about Neanderthals in Europe maybe changing but didn't early humans also spread through Europe the same way and lived there during the last ice age around the time Neanderthal went extinct, if they were better adapted to this environment, why did they die off and we thrived?
We just don't know what Neanderthal looked like but we humans have their DNA so how different could they really be from us?
Also along with Neanderthal and Denisovan, aren't experts now saying there may also be a third hominid in our DNA?
Never the less, I do find the theory really interesting so thanks for the post.
edit on 16-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Maybe homo sapiens just reproduced more prolifically and, over time, simply outnumbered and overwhelmed the competition.

Maybe we are smarter too.

We, until very recently, engaged in cannibalism; some deviants still do.

One thing is certain, we are vicious and known for being bigots.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reject
Although, there are mental conditions where one believes himself to be a werewolf or other.

There are also mental conditions where one believes bigfoot to be real.

On-topic : After watching the video, my guess is that this story was most likely spun in order to gain monetary benefit in one way or another.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Did you know gorillas, giant pandas, giant chimpanzees were once thought to be mythical creatures along with others?

And that some animals thought to be long extinct were actually still around like the coelacanth?

Did you know a lot of stupid and awful people actually think they're great and intelligent?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: reject
a reply to: Kreeate

Did you know gorillas, giant pandas, giant chimpanzees were once thought to be mythical creatures along with others?

Not sure what that has to do with this thread. No evidence for bigfoot = bigfoot does not exist. At least until real evidence becomes available.

edit on 16-8-2020 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

top topics

join