It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millie Weaver from Infowars has been arrested.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Exclusiv e – President Donald Trump: Big Tech ‘100 Percent’ Wants to Control Information Americans See

President Donald Trump told Breitbart News during an Oval Office interview on Monday that big tech companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter are “100 percent” trying to control the flow of information to the American public.

“Yeah, 100 percent,” Trump said when asked if big tech companies like Google and others are trying to control what information people see. “Do you have a doubt?”

“The tech companies are very dishonest about that and about free speech,” Trump told Breitbart News. “It could be a big problem for them at the appropriate time.”

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
EXPOSING The ENTIRE SHADOW SURVEILLANCE STATE?

JustInformed Talk is another one with the courage to pickup this story. Micro targeted social media warfare is one good description of Shadow Gate. Social engineering systems is another term. He has looked through the documentary and talks about some of its aspects. Shocked and still trying to get his head around all of it.

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver ‘arrested’ mid-premiere of her whistleblowing investigation into ‘shadow government’

According to Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies, Weaver was actually arrested before she could release the documentary, but one of the whistleblowers involved, “Tore,” released it instead. Her Twitter account @Tore_Says was reportedly suspended immediately thereafter.

Tore soon resurfaced on another account, however, accusing the state of Ohio of sitting on “FALSE CHARGE INDICTMENTS” against Weaver for three months – suggesting the indictment was months-old and the arrest had been deliberately timed to coincide with the film’s release.

Pastor Charlie Weaver
@WeaverPastor
My daughter would never steal. She is honest and good. I am asking for vigilant violent prayer for her.
#millieweaver

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Hi KG I wondered this too. I think it's kind of burned into our minds already given the topics so many of us look into here on ATS...pretty sad that our state of affairs has made some of the points emphasizes in her documentary a focal point

The Shadownet is just spooky, psychological operations tool..but the armed revolutionaries is a feature unique to 2020

I am still waiting to hear more on the burglary indictment. Secret indictments for burglary is very unusual, it's a fairly common crime

Take care and great seeing you!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm half way through

This is seriously damning

This is beyond Snowden

I just...

At least it is confirmed now that Wesley Clark didn't lie.

Sadly the sheep will see this as nothing, and the working will just deal with it.

Sigh, I'm going to bed now. Is that ok NSA?

Disturbing on many levels, and none of them can be acted on, because sick players elect sick players.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Hmm, all of a sudden the left cheer journalists being targeted and jailed to shut them up.
I'm shcoked.

I know you can read better than that to mistake this so I am guessing sarcasm.. But Labtech, hmm i would say he might be like me and has stated the facts as I see them too.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The truth about the voting scandal is not a right or left issue. It is a theft of our votes issue.
One side is Marxists who want to add people to the register who are either not legal and alive or just dead. Literally cats and dogs have gotten 'mail in ballots' this last few weeks.

Dogs and cats get them, oh hell NO! Florida report on Atlanta case

More on that Georgia case

The whole network of thieves are trying to hide the facts on Google searches but the truth wins out any way. The links are mostly to the"'absolute consiparcy theory BS if you think there is voter fraud" when it IS NOT made up fraud. Fraud is real and we all know it no matter the lies the MSM spews. They omit truth to keep us blind and we have to dig.

more proof

And the proof the Dems know there is all kinds of possibilities for fraud in 2004 if mail in was used and the push on now is to do it anyway because the sheep are afraid.
nypost.com...

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: UKTruth

No mate, not a lefty, not a right winger just a journalist reporting on a conspiracy to undermine democracy by a group whom are planning to use technology to rig elections, control people's mind's and worse.
Read it again, look her up and look at that video.

She is definitely a right winger, MAGA, Christian, popular under 30 conservative. I don't think you looked her up.

Video is online:
youtu.be...

A MAGA person making a conspiracy video both parties are against Trump is highly suspect. LMAO

edit on 16-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This "Shadownet" has been active on the Covid front, is their any doubt about that ?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

No mate, not a lefty, not a right winger just a journalist reporting on a conspiracy to undermine democracy by a group whom are planning to use technology to rig elections, control people's mind's and worse.

Oh for the love of god, people need to stop saying democracy. The US is NOT a democracy! The us is a constitutional Republic.

“. . .and to the republic for which it stands. . .”

Good grief

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

And now CPS is involved. With all their spy tech they can creep in our past and pull up ANY moment in our History they want to exploit.

1 fight with Your Mom, dad, Kid etc...And off to jail you go, with the kids getting a re-education. If not jail, making you submit via a massive Peer Pressure campaign.

The real mind games haven't even started yet. They are just having fun toying with the weaker minded among us.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This "Shadownet" has been active on the Covid front, is their any doubt about that ?

U.S. authorities for years have wanted Snowden returned to the United States to face a criminal trial on espionage charges brought in 2013.

You won't catch any flak from me on that J.

This is not America anymore. This is something one would only expect to see in communist China.
edit on 16-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbatrossMaker

Oh for the love of god, people need to stop saying democracy. The US is NOT a democracy! The us is a constitutional Republic.

Good grief

GOOD GRIEF indeed, we ourselves are not a Democracy either and as for that the US is a hell of a lot closer to a democracy then we are, we are a Parliamentary Monarchy.

Get off your high horse and use some common sense for blazes sake won't you.

Oh and as for OUR country why does a southern lout like yourself have more of a vote value than me a northern citizen, why because we don't live in a democracy and proportional representation is not a feature of our voting system, likewise the US has a few flaws such as there electoral college but still they remain much closer to the original democratic system of ancient Athens than we do (these days with less slaves of course).

edit on 16-8-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Was Millie Weaver’s Grand Jury Indictment Lawful?

Discussions at the Free Republic suggest we’re dealing with an Ohio State grand jury. If so, Mrs. Weaver has suffered false arrest and unlawful imprisonment at the hands of an unconstitutionally assembled collection of people appropriating the title of grand jury.

Initial research indicates Ohio method of selection for the grand jury foreman is outlawed. The Ohio practice is identical to the outlawed method of selection used in Tennessee.

Millie Weaver’s grand jury, if it was an Ohio state grand jury, is a complete fraud. Her arrest can be quashed and she can be released to freedom right now.

Incidentally, this is precisely the type and kind of jury fixing, jury tampering, jury rigging Millie addresses in the last 25 minutes or so of “Shadow Gate.”

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbatrossMaker

Good grief

GOOD GRIEF indeed, we ourselves are not a Democracy either and as for that the US is a hell of a lot closer to a democracy then we are, we are a Parliamentary Monarchy.

Get off your high horse and use some common sense for blazes sake won't you.

Oh and as for OUR country why does a southern lout like yourself have more of a vote value than me a northern citizen, why because we don't live in a democracy and proportional representation is not a feature of our voting system, likewise the US has a few flaws such as there electoral college but still they remain much closer to the original democratic system of ancient Athens than we do (these days with less slaves of course).

Totally ridiculous. Democracy is mob rule, nothing less. The electoral collage is the great compromise that allowed the us to come into being. As for a “southern lout” I don’t really know what you mean as I reside about 600 miles north of the Mason-Dixon Line. And as for why certain people get “more of a vote” is due to states’ rights. But I don’t expect you to understand that.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Her video on Shadowgate is here, at least for the moment.

www.bitchute.com...

If you haven't watched this, you should. It's very well done, and stands up to scrutiny. If you watch One Good American, then this, you will have spent 3 hours being deprogrammed in a rapid session. If you want to laugh it off as some nutter, enjoy your version of reality. This is behind the curtain stuff.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This sounds like frivolous victimless charge brought up as a retaliatory tactic against her reporting, movie she is working on, and the organization she is involved with. It's disgusting to see the Judicial system used a weapon.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Latest news is that power was cut to the house during and after the arrest. Why?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: staticfl
Latest news is that power was cut to the house during and after the arrest. Why?

Also the Burglary charge changed to something else while they were being held. I think it was changed to Robbery but not sure. Possibly power was cut in attempts to prevent her video from being uploaded? This was discussed on Alex Jones and it's being rebroadcasted right now:
banned.video...
edit on 16-8-2020 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AlbatrossMaker

Actually I was only recently aware of your lack of proportional representation, I was talking from an English reference point so on that argument point was was wrong since we are both in systems based on the same but form of representative government, however while you and I both value the Magna Carta which is the foundation of both systems of government both there in the states were you reside (I assumed you were English due to your choice of phrase which is not so common in the states but is or rather was very common here though due to changing words and the morphing of the English language it has fallen slightly out of common use except for the more well educated and genteel though is still well known in England and some people do still use it).

The Magna Carta however was never intended to give democratic right's to the common man but only to the Lord's and to curtail the powers of the Monarch whom had been taxing his lord's rotten, so it was founded to stop unfair taxation and to give the Lords (and so called Free Men - that is men whom were not under the rule of serfdom so usually wealthy and powerful individuals and land owners) more right's.

Despite this it set out inadvertently the foundation for a move toward democratic rule, we never fully attained that either here during the short lived British Republic when Cromwell ruled as Lord Protector (our version of a president) OR there after your forefathers successfully kicked out a later and just as rotten over taxing crook of a monarch.

In the US the greatest move toward democracy (oh not the less than democratic old Athenian form but the ideal it once strived toward) was made, your most important documents AND the most important for modern democracy are actually your bill of right's and your declaration of independence.

While you may (not you and I am talking hypothetically) argue this was only really intended for the first 13 states and that the later states are really child states and so have lesser authority this may actually be against the very spirit of the original declaration AND your bill of rights so despite long standing tradition just perhaps your electoral system needs to be reformed to ensure proportional representation since that would appear to have legal backing in those two founding document's.

But like all reform's it would take some of the power from some of the folk's while giving it to others whom they may not like, you can please some of the people all of the time but not all of the people all of the time as the old saying goes.

I was actually talking about my own nations (England and also Britain in General) whose lack of proportional representation leaves many populace regions of the UK under represented in parliament, our Senators are called MP's or Members of Parliament and they are elected but our system has two houses the house of Common's (commoners but originally freemen) and the house of Lords (those to whom the magna carta granted greater power), the real power resides mostly in the house of Common's but the house of Lord's does have the power to reject bill's passed by the house of common's and force a second vote on them, the monarch while still having technically the ability to dismiss parliament and the prime minister is mostly just a figurehead.

In the UK if you live in some county's your vote is worth significantly less than some other county's, this as you can see is the same problem you have with a lack of proportional representation over there in the US.

Once again I apologise for mistaking you for a fellow Britain which was due to the way you phrased your comment, I really have no right butting my nose into your affairs but do regard the US as almost family since so many of your lad's died fighting to save our nation (and liberate the rest of Europe) in the past, and the fact our nation is the closest thing your nation as to a loved/hated parent.

But on this matter I had to comment, I saw an obvious injustice perpetrated against a defenceless lady, an attempt to silence your press and take away your right's and if I am on the side of the US how can I even though not one of your citizen's watch and do nothing if I see your nation being attacked from within by a group seemingly plotting a coup like takeover of your nation.

If they are your enemy's then they are mine but I reserve judgement as there are two sides to every story.

It is also in my and my nations vested interests that the US stay strong, that it remain intact and that it retain it's position as head of the world's powers, it has stabilized the world for over 50 years - though the same argument could actually also be made for the former soviet union but let's be fair who would have wanted to live on the other side of the curtain certainly not me or anyone with any measure of sanity but the security council was and remains one of the most important assembly's of nations in history, while those representative may have often glared at one another more than anything else and while they may have fought more than one proxy conflict over all they saved more lives than they cost, we are in an ever more dangerous world today with new superpowers already on the verge of war, coming to the precipice and then pulling back but never truly safe, India and Pakistan both have nuclear capability as does China a super power that really should not be except for the fact the US allowed it due to the need's and climate of the cold war period and the economic traps' of the post cold war period and some mistakes do come back to haunt us, we too are far from innocent of that rise of China but now we are in a world were if they are not curtailed and brought back under control then China will pose one of the most destabilizing forces on the planet, they are a NEW expansionist power the whole second world war was fought by old former expansionist powers against the then expansionist powers of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

Sadly as we know it was destined to be lost in this respect but at least the west had the US whom had no choice but to expand her own powers to defend the rest of the world and freedom while the Soviet Union had much darker intention's.

During this period the US became a bastion and champion of freedom, it was not white cloaked and saintly though and nether were we (our nations not us as people) and we did thing's, necessary thing's and some perhaps not so necessary thing's to keep our position in the global hierarchy, if we had not then the world would have fallen into many greater wars than the smaller wars that waged incessantly since the end of the second world war and still do to this day.

The problem this lady has highlighted is that element's are working against the largest stabilising force of the twentieth century and threatening to destroy it from within, they will make themselves stronger at the cost of there nations greatness and that can not be allowed, that greatness is based upon at least the BELIEF in your democracy, it is based upon the will of your people and there patriotism, if those thing's have been eroded away then you have to see that is not by those that love your nation but by those that only love there own personal agenda's and post a threat not only to you but to us and to every other nation of the free world.

The US that men believe in, that they died for has to survive at all costs.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I find it Odd that Alex did seem to distance himself a bit. Makes me wonder what is going through his mind.

Back up link to shadowgate is uploaded here:

www.bitchute.com...

Lots of people have done the same and it's gone viral. The original video is still up on Youtube with over a million views.

Will humanity wake up?

Millie Weaver (@Millennial Millie) Arrest Update

edit on th2020000000Sundayth000000Sun, 16 Aug 2020 18:56:28 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 16 Aug 2020 18:56:28 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join