It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millie Weaver from Infowars has been arrested.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I don't exactly have a plan on how to "rescue" Millie, Gavin and her brother (all working on #ShadowGate documentary) I just know I can't sit here and do nothing.

Heading out on Mobile MAGA ShadowNet Mobile on 1400 mile ride to Ohio. Hopefully I'll make it by Monday afternoon or Tuesday at the latest.

Please, I'm NOBODY, just a tiny fish in a huge, # filled swamp and I need your help. Contact FOX News, Dan Bongino, Sara Carter and say "WTF people, knock this crap off and help your fellow journalist." I'm already seeing Alex Jones and his staff try to distance Infowars from their own people. That's going to fly with me like a lead balloon, and should with you as well.

I'm sick and tired of the games these people are playing, and the cowardice of so many in power that could fix this mess. I'm sorry if my lack of political correctness offends you, too bad.

Please help keep the pressure on these people! I'll be doing some Skype interviews from the road. Hopefully, I'll be able to livestream from YouTube now I'm over 1k subscribers, but I'm still not allowed, so there's that.

If this is true,Alex better have a damn good explanation or I'll lose respect for him. Been listening to him for years,and at times,it has been difficult staying with him,but if he is distancing himself and infowars from MW...then man I don't know what to think.

edit on 18-8-2020 by Dr. Strangelove because: Still learning to make a better reply

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr. Strangelove

Alex better have a damn good explanation

He looks scared from what I can gather. He advised Millie to not do the story, but she went with it anyway. Just too many spooks wrapped up in it all. Alex has done a great job challenging the MSM, but it has taken its toll on him. I can understand him not wanting to deal with the technicalities of NSA and national security policy.

He already has enough enemies, upsetting the intelligence community is a lot to take on. General Flynn tried to reform the NSA and is still stuck in defence. Hopefully Patrick Bergy will have a better chance to break through the Senate Intelligence Committee this time with a few more eyes on him.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
And now this
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr. Strangelove
Could this be related to Roger Stone's bull mask?

That's all I can think of.
Maybe Bill Cooper was right and Alex Jones is a stooge.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I can understand him not wanting to deal with the technicalities of NSA and national security policy.

He already has enough enemies, upsetting the intelligence community is a lot to take on. General Flynn tried to reform the NSA and is still stuck in defence. Hopefully Patrick Bergy will have a better chance to break through the Senate Intelligence Committee this time with a few more eyes on him.

I don't buy it.

Perhaps she stumbled on the real plan.
Alex Jones did start liking politicians all of a sudden.

Alternatively, Jones doesn't care about the truth as much as money and his association with Roger Stone is unprofitable.

If only I took his vitamins perhaps I would have the intelligence and vitality to figure it out.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Go figure, I literally told Alex I was as surprised as anyone that I would be at Infowars, but that after everyone else, (Pirro, Carter, Bongino...) screwed me, it was my last hope. Wow, was I wrong about that.

Link

When you work in the media there are certain topic that are taboo, issues of national security are high on that list. After 9/11 a lot of good journalists got fired, asking too many difficult questions. Now we have a pandemic of fake news as the culture has become corrupt from too many unresolved issues are left in the too hard basket.

Alex Jones does not want to get hit with a similar gag order that General Flynn, Roger Stone and others get wrapped up in. Anyway, that's how I see it.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Perhaps you are right.

I would hate see the list of things Alex considers taboo.

It is in Alex Jones best interest not to make a frequent guest of his look foolish. I can accept that.

Alex Jones would be gagging for a gag order.
Great publicity.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

It's probably the easiest answer Jones has a lot to lose and
was close to pushing the wrong button. Which is what Millie
obviously did. I don't think it should cost him to much respect.
After all everyone's fully aware these people don't play.
Simple saying "You mess with the bull".
edit on 20-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Alex Jones now proclaiming the documentary implies Roger Stone of "running it all". When that's not what the documentary did.

Patrick Bergy went on infoWars and mentioned Roger Stones associates and Israeli Intellgience, and of course the ones we already know "Jones Group International". With that information out, Alex with his spin machine mind, does what he always does, accuses somebody of doing something (which they did not do) then debunking it.

Millie Weaver: Twitter
I publicly challenge Alex Jones to a $10,000 wager (not from my legal fund but from my Infowars earnings)

Show me where in the Shadow Gate documentary we disparage Roger Stone in the manner you describe below. You also claim we attacked you & Trump.

Put up or shut up!

Looks like cointelpro Alex Jones has been told to fix what one of his employees started.

Millie Weaver Twitter
Alex Jones terminated our work relationship this morning

Posters on here saying that Alex Jones doesn't want to touch this because he has enough on his plate?

No. You are now working out that Alex Jones is being controlled opposition.

edit on 20 8 2020 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Jones is a seasoned veteran at what he does and for what it's
worth. I'm starting to see Millie as an upstart who dove in
over her head and hit a rock. She now needs to come to
terms with still being alive. She's still in deep water and
struggling to paddle.

If Jones warned her she should've damn well listened.

I think that's a pretty good picture of what happened.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Jones is a seasoned veteran at what he does

He sure is, which is control information.

I'm starting to see Millie as an upstart who dove in
over her head and hit a rock.

Naivity with thinking people like Jones had her back. Now she is knowing what a guy Jones really is.

If Jones warned her she should've damn well listened.

Warned her about what? Telling the truth?

Alex Jones can break into the illumantis secret cave of Bohemian Grove, but too scared to tell the truth in this instance?

Give me a break. Alex Jones didn't want this information out because his paymasters don't want this information out.

I bet you Patrick Bergy does not appear on infoWars ever again!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Millie is in a tough spot, Alex is, Patrick, Tore, Assange, General Jones, Trump, General Flynn, we all are in one way or another. The doors of the NSA has been opened up to a large global corporate cult. The push for more data and control mixed with the limits of emerging technology has become a powerful advantage to some. They don't want to let go.

Now beneficial treatments are being suppressed during a pandemic as this system is running out of control. Trump keeps going on that they are spying on me while progress is slow. Pelosi is more interested in fixing the next election than deal with the issues at hand.

The Intelligence Communities will sort this out one way or another. What is going on in Melbourne has the lead here in Australia for its dark side force.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

well we don't understand anything about the sources Alex has
except that he obviously has them. And that suggests a long
and trusted relationship. If one of those sources warned you
to distance? I doubt you'd do anything different than what
Jones is doing.

Jones has proceeded and succeeded by not pushing to hard on
any certain names. Using terms like "Global elite" and Cabal.
You start naming names and formatting videos like you're on
sixty minutes and well you can see where that gets ya.

So ya sounds like Alex was on the Mark and she ignored him.
If you just hate Alex just say that I don't. But I don't have a problem
with it if you do either.[

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
A Causality of My War.

This is my personal apology to Chanel Rion

Veterans Today

Intercept: White House Plants Trumptard Conspiracy Theorists among Reporters in Briefing Room

On Monday, Trump called on Chanel Rion, a far-right Republican operative and conspiracy theorist now working as a correspondent for One America News, a San Diego cable channel dedicated to spreading lies about Joe Biden and elderly protesters battered by the police.

e-militia

Chanel Rion OAN @ChanelRion · Aug 20, 2020 Replying to @ChanelRion

POTUS on China Virus: - 33% mortality rate in Europe; significantly higher than US mortality rate - in person classes in US; likelihood of severe illness in college age demographics, same as seasonal flu - shut down causing mortality also, perhaps more dangerous than the virus

POTUS on QANON: - I don’t know much about it but I understand many of them support me and oppose the disaster of Dem run lawlessness.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
#SDNYORG George Webb rats out Millie Weaver to protect NSA cronies

This is an interesting one that popped up while looking for something else. George Webb has had his You Tube channel scrubbed. Has done reports on 9/11, Wexner, Crowdstrike and a Blackberry among other stuff.

The FelonySquad-ORG YouTube channel is a strange one, cannot access users video collection page. Dave sounds troubled, breaks into some kind of distressed character at times. All this LARP stuff looks like a big mud fight deep in the swamp.
edit on 20-8-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
A report about the police report is up on cleveland.com.

www.cleveland.com... report-says.html

This does not look good for them.
edit on 8/20/2020 by LastStand because: Link added

For some reason the link keeps getting redirected. I think that site has some sort of blocker on it or something.

Click courts and it should be the 3rd story down or so.
Looks like they triple teamed mom over recording abusive behavior.

edit on 8/20/2020 by LastStand because: Link issues

edit on 8/20/2020 by LastStand because: Link issues

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LastStand

The facts will hopefully come out, unusual she was told "burglary" initially when in fact its robbery, etc which are much more serious charges

Several felonies in there....Fact or fiction, who knows..but she's done great work in exposing these various shadow entities and organizations, as has IW and Alex Jones... wouldn't be surprised if this was a tool of abuse by political/actual enemies, or could be legitimate crimes

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Guess it comes down to who,in you mind,has more credibility. I like Millie's reporting and have followed Alex for years. Yes he can be a bit much at times,but has open my eyes to what the MSM tries to cover-up. And I look at Millie as a type of James O'
Keefe. Then there's Pete and Tore....

What I'm trying to understand is why this happen when it happen. The arrest was for domestic issues unrelated to the doc,and did nothing to prevent the video from being released,in fact,just the opposite. In the end, I'll be forced to rethink my opinion on all the people involved in the drama.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here is the court record...

services.portageco.com...*-9leqYYV8nnV1uR77GdE55by8kM7In1g92GxyuuUw

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHorse

The link apparently did not come through... Go to Portage County Clerk of Courts and search for Millicent Weaver. It is all there.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join