It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millie Weaver from Infowars has been arrested.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Reporter from InfoWars Millie Weaver has been arrested.

This video shows Millie Weaver at her home as she is arrested by police on the charge of Burglary. This is still a breaking story and not sure of the full details. She was working on a documentary about shadowgate, Link.

With Durham coming out with one arrest of Clinesmith, is he the pasty while the rest gets swept away?

It will be one to watch.

For some background on the Shadownet, have another thread here

edit on 14-8-2020 by kwakakev because: changed spygate to shadowgate

edit on 14-8-2020 by kwakakev because: added shadownet link

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Her video on Shadowgate is here, at least for the moment.

www.bitchute.com...

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Set up in a Police State, Bogus Charges.

If you people don't do something about this then this is you in the future, no right's, abuse of power to keep the truth down and control you, this lady needs your help, she need's the best constitutional and criminal lawyers in the US and not to be made into a political prisoner because of who she work's for.

If you let this go unchecked then it is the end of your right to free speech and to personal liberty as well.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thanks for that. That video is just the preview, the full length was about to be released. It does fit in with the work by Patrick Bergy and his attempts to get his story out. Basically it is about rogue elements of the military privatizing software that manipulates public perceptions and using these tools against the American population.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So in other word's she has been set up and arrested because she is reporting on the treasonous actions of a rogue group whom are in the process of arranging an affective coup in the US by taking control of - enslaving - people's mind's and breaking the constitutional fabric of the US.

They are probably not the first but likely they are just one cell of a larger group already in control, they do not want to be exposed and have probably killed many folk's before this, with this lady being a mother with small children they are not only hitting below the belt but against the most likely to be cowed - unless they have under estimated her and she decided to fight for the sake of her children's future.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Maybe she entered into a building unlawfully as part of putting together the documentary? Not sure which state she's in or what the process typically looks like for an arrest like this for an indictment from a grand jury..
edit on 14-8-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Most US laws are based on the original US laws which were based on old English Common laws the settlers had taken with them to the US, Burglary is the THEFT of item's from a private premises such as a house or business, that can of course be construed as private information as well (in later and more modern definition of what construes property - and under those term's pretty much every reporter that has blown a scandal is guilty so if they allow a prosecution against this lady on those ground's - if she even did enter such a site which I severely doubt - then that is an attack on the FREE press and therefore in the Spirit of the Law goes against her constitutional right's and the right's of the press as outlined in the US constitution) but only if the person whom has committed the burglary of such information has trespassed and bringing a charge of Trespass would be more accurate in such a case as proof of the taking of information would require evidence such as proving that the suspect had that information.

I doubt this lady stole anything, it look's very much like a put up job to me, a set up and a framing to make an example and shut down one of Info Wars best investigative journalists.

Basically an orchestrated attack on the free press.

edit on 14-8-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is weird, not many sites are reporting this.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Not good. This is just like Carter Page losing his freedom over a false allegation.

When a false accuser isn't stripped of their citizenship ... this is how the law can be expected to be wielded against any of us.

I ain't trustin' any cop walkin' up on my property.
edit on 14-8-2020 by Deplorable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com... i guess she was about to release this video but i know absolutely nothing about this as i don't really follow infowars . she calls it "shadow-gate" and its apparently on the coup against trump?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yeah someone said they are going to release the video within the hour

(post by odzeandennz removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I agree with a lot you have to say. If I had to guess at this stage, she managed to get her hands on what General Jones is calling propriety information and wants it covered up. Because this information has been privatized it does not fall under any national security orders that could of been used to silence her. So a Burglary charge is being used to discredit, silence and wrap it all up in a long drawn out court case.

As for how she got this information and what it is, I don't know.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Indicted by Grand Jury, for Burglary?

Something doesn't seem quite right there.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Maybe she entered into a building unlawfully as part of putting together the documentary? Not sure which state she's in or what the process typically looks like for an arrest like this for an indictment from a grand jury..

My great uncle was a reporter who served time in Leavenworth for just that. Except it wasn't a documentary, it was documentation.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Indicted by Grand Jury, for Burglary?

Something doesn't seem quite right there.

Any one know what state this is in? Would most likely explain quite a bit...

I thought the same. Grand Jury for burglary seems like their first mistake.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Yeah someone said they are going to release the video within the hour

That was Tore Says, she worked with Patrick Bergy in the development of the shadow net. Both these people are trying to expose the corruption going on. They both have youtube channels trying to get the word out.

Tore Says
Patrick Bergy

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So they arrested her husband too? According to this guy you linked too he isn't mention her being arrested which doesn't fly with the video of her being arrested???

wtf??

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
WTF is this? Now her husband was arrested?

Why does this smell like a publicity stunt to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Wondering....because the video I watched was of her being arrested.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join