It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millie Weaver from Infowars has been arrested.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Not surprising, Alex & crew have been under attack since he had the stones to speak up and say what everyone with a brain was already thinking.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Pappa Jonezy will rescue her..... ????

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Where can I find a link to send around? I caught the live drop.
a reply to: MrEnergy

yeah I watched the live drop as well. what did people think? there was alot of information/speculation there.

the point of psychologically manufacturing outcomes, example with the 2016 election " Hilary is up 15 points" "HIlary is going to win in landslide victory" I dont think that has ever happened before whre all the media outlets got that completely wrong.

I thought that was kind of interesting.

The part I havent figured out is the data mining on both sides of the hilary campaign and the Trump Campaign? Usually one agency would want HIlary or Trump but it seems they were manufacturiing things against both sides.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

You might have missed it, I know I did; started the live about 10 min late. Found the full, Millie states this attack is from both side, on both sides. They wanted both out of the way no matter what. They thought they could entrap trump easier. And she closes with connecting it to the UN. My opinion is that these people’s end goal is smart cities. It’s a completely untapped market that the so called patriots she describes have an absolute monopoly over due to their illegal infiltration on the US CITIZENS PRIVACY.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MrEnergy
you think it's like a black mail thing? do what we say or we unleash Russia, do whwat we say or we unleash ukraine.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
2068-6pm BREAKING: MILLIE WEAVER ARRESTED ON DAY OF "SHADOWGATE" RELEASE (#DeepState Hit Job)

The Pete Santilli Show is one reporter picking up the story.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

The part I havent figured out is the data mining on both sides of the hilary campaign and the Trump Campaign?

The way I understand it so far, the Hillary campaign used psychological operation tools based on data mined information. This information was sourced from a copy of the NSA data collection process and used artificial intelligent algorithms in processing the data.

The Trump campaign was offered a similar option for his campaign, which he refused. In the spirit of law, these deceptive techniques are election meddling. These tools are also used to rally support for riots and other negative political campaigns.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: kwakakev

Still waiting for a reputable site to report this...

Don't hold your breath.

No kidding
I no longer question the fact she was arrested, I do however find it very odd no lamestream media has ran with this. I would figure a conservative getting arrested would be blood in the water for these propaganda outlets.
Not a peep...
Makes me believe there is a LOT of Truth in her new documentary.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I do however find it very odd no lamestream media has ran with this.

Unfortunately I am not surprised. They did not pick up on the American Frontline Doctors. They don't dare touch pizzagate. They done what they where told on 9/11 and since then their integrity has only gone down hill.

This is what it means when Q says 'we are the news now', the lamestream media has gone lame. If the public do not pick up the pieces no one else will.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I honestly think this is the new way they plan to deal with
everything. They just don't report on things they do not
want attention brought to. There are hardly any forums left
to talk in, comments are getting shut down.

In the dark like a mushroom, the sound of silence.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

" arrested by police on the charge of Burglary. "

What Did She Steal , The TRUTH ?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

And this is why websites like ATS are so important!
I do like reading opposing opions, once in while they make you think twice, but that's pretty rare.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Burglary is a crime of intent. Breaking into a structure with the intent of committing a crime is burglary.
edit on 14-8-2020 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Burglary is a crime of intent. Breaking into a structure with the intent of committing a crime is burglary.

Really ? But Destroying Public Property in Liberal Run Cities in Texas is Not ? I See........

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

How cases are prosecuted in any jurisdiction is up to the elected prosecutor. I don't agree with it, but that's how it works. None of that changes the legal definition of burglary.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

This may help with your confusion

statutes.capitol.texas.gov...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Okay for what it's worth RT is running with this and here is the link. It's RT so take it with a grain of salt. However there are tweets and comms from others involved. Apperantly the charges originated in Ohio. It may not be a burglary charge but more of a theft of government documents.

Link: www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

How cases are prosecuted in any jurisdiction is up to the elected prosecutor. I don't agree with it, but that's how it works. None of that changes the legal definition of burglary.

Come on Man , Do you Really Believe that ? The " LAW " Nowadays is ALL About Politics . Millie is a Unafraid Outspoken Women , that's Dangerous in a Hotbed Political State like Texas in 2020 Right Before a National Presidential Election . I am sure that Weird Dude who Ran in the Dem Presidential Debate agrees with me on that to .

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LastStand
Thanks

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

This may help with your confusion

statutes.capitol.texas.gov...

Don;t Need to View that , it's All About who has the Power to Eff with Americans Any Time they Want ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join