It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millie Weaver from Infowars has been arrested.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Millie and Tore talking ShadowGate and other things

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr. Strangelove

I must of got to the video late, it is not working. Some times it only takes a few hours to censor, sometimes a few days, occasionally a few months or years.

Getting raided by the fbi!

Defango is the only one I see still reporting about Millie. She still have some friends around her. Alex has left her. Sounds like some Ra Ra going on with Tore. I don't know, it has all been blocked from that side. Defango does mention at the end that he also works close with John Brennon.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think Patrick Bergy has bad timing or again working with gov. spooks. He could be just stupid. It is one of those three.

I'm going with stupid spook.

Patrick Bergy timing and actions are suspicious:

1. Bergy shows up out of nowhere and finds Millie Weaver.
2. Meets up with Millie Weaver for an interview on July 4th.
3. Talking to Gavin just before and during their arrests.
4. Cops talk to Patrick Bergy on Gavin's phone.
5. They go to jail inline with the documentary release date.
6. AGAIN, Bergy shows up out of nowhere on INFOWARS, right after Millie Weaver and Gavin's arrest.
7. Bergy tells Alex,"he was replaced with a sub prime shift with Paul Manafort and Roger Stone."
8. Throws Roger Stone under the bus in the documentary.
9. Bergy throws Alex Jones under the bus on his youtube channel
10. Bergy fits the bill that Alex Jones warned Millie about.

Patrick Bergy is a walking red flag. First and foremost his background lol and that interview on July 4th. Yuge red flag. Government spooks like to do weird things on important dates, July 4th, the video release date, their arrest date!

Federal spooks infiltrate militia groups like this, become friends etc... during arrests they'll stay in contact with their targets, to insure their capture. Example: Patrick Bergy talking to Gavin just before and during their arrests.

Millie Weaver needs to pay up lol, they clearly disparaged Roger Stone on INFOWARS and in the Shadowgate Documentary!

Maybe Millie Weaver is an idiot, how can anyone be blind to this lol.

Alex Jones saw it coming miles away and called it.

I'm 99% sure this was a failed spook operation that backfired big time.

edit on 21-8-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

I first started watching Patrick back in December 2019. He has stuck to his story.

Patrick Bergy, an impeachment whistleblower that can be named

For being a spook, he is too honest for his own good. He helped build some of the tools that are being used in a huge psyop against the public. He has done the right thing as a whistle blower and taking it through the chain of command. The whole system is just a big complex mess, lot of powerful special interest for those that can access it.

Having the proper checks and balances and audits on who does what takes a lot of work to plug up all the gaps, especially when some rich and powerful interests don't want it fixed.

Good on Millie for getting something with the gofundme, lawyers will probably take a good chunk. She deserves something with all the work and risk of getting caught up in this mess. I wonder where her career will go once it all settles back down?

As for Roger Stone, he is a big boy and can look after himself. Lots of people trying to make their own connections with what they know.
edit on 21-8-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I first started watching Patrick back in December 2019. He has stuck to his story.

Another tactic that spooks use, "stick to their story." They tell the same story over and over like it was from a script.

Who knows lol...
It could just be a publicity stunt that went south.

I'm still going with failed spook operation.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: kwakakev

Another tactic that spooks use, "stick to their story." They tell the same story over and over like it was from a script.

Who knows lol...
It could just be a publicity stunt that went south.

I'm still going with failed spook operation.

It is a fact a story that changes any is hard to believe verse one that stays the same. Liars tend to forget what lie they tell when asked to repeat it later.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes that is a fact, but if it's repeated like a script not so believable, politicians, MSM etc. do it all the time.

Sometimes adding little details to a story is more believable, a script doesn't do that.

Patrick Bergy was also repeating information that can be found on the internet.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hopefully this works. ATS won't let me edit.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Kaitlin Bennett weights in
lbry.tv...@LibertyHangout:2/MillieVid:f

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes that is a fact, but if it's repeated like a script not so believable, politicians, MSM etc. do it all the time.

Sometimes adding little details to a story is more believable, a script doesn't do that.

Patrick Bergy was also repeating information that can be found on the internet.

What happens are the minutia details given are easily forgotten and they trip themselves up has been my experience. They can't remember what day the lie was in was how I heard it.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Watching what Kaitlin had to say and the post from Patrick and Tore has lead me to look at the real possibility that Millie is at fault,and Alex had no choice but to cut ties with her.

If what Kaitlin showed in the video is true,how can Tore still be married to a guy who confessed to having sex with a minor???

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hey I wanted to revisit and fine out what new updates came of this?? Is she out on bond? Was the event real? Have there been any comments/coverage by MSM or junior/senior administration officials or aides??

My mind has gotten disconnected so I don't keep up with the same volume of information that i used to.
Was there a video update on one of the previous pages??

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

From day one of Trumps his administration there were organised forces in play to discredit everything about him. Taking in mind that most public media networks are in the pocket of that scum they have a powerful weapon to give Trump a hard time. Then there is of course the poor diplomatic skills of Trump. I admire the way he speaks his mind but at that level in politics you just can not always do that without shooting in your own foot. I really hope he will remain potus and that the US citizens will become aware what is going on against this man and what he is trying to do for the US and its citizens. He is not the most desireable potus you can have but the alternative will drive the world into the ground.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Tore lost her website, still getting some new videos coming through on Youtube. Some larping is going on with Defango. i don't know. With Alex Jones stepping out of it no other MSM is going to touch it. Patrick made it to Washington, lot of lock down and closed doors. Seams like he has found some support, no news if good news.

Expect the intelligence community will be talking about it. Millie is in a good sport to pick up some public disclosures once the intelligence community does sort its issues out, if she wants to keep on the trail.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yea this particular event is one I want to watch keenly. Anytime you find something new, please post here. I am not connected to the internet at home so I can't find out anything until I hit public hotspots.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

For sure, anyone else is welcome to add anything they find.

Shadownet and Surveillance - DeepState's Weapons of Destruction

Ann Vandersteel would be a good one for Millie to team up with if she is looking for a bit of advice in tackling this difficult media landscape. Ann has been doing a few harder hitting reports that the MSM fails to touch. It is good to see Patrick Bergly and William Binney teaming up to help find a way to clean up the problems.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
With some of the media issues around this, here is a good link to a lot of Youtube channels trying to do the right thing and pick up some of the slack in the current MSM system.

HERE'S YOUR RED PILL

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
NSA O'Brien, Advisor Grenell, and Press Secretary McEnany Hold a Press Briefing

With some of the other bigger issues around the NSA, Middle East is doing better, still some conflict with Russia, China is the biggest threat at this time. Serbia, Kosovo and Bosina still have a lot of long term issues ongoing, economic normalization is the aim. There is good collaboration with France and Germany.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Shadow Gate 2.0 (Teaser)

In the world of Influence operation, there are no real political alliances or adversaries; it’s all about money, power and influence. You will see the same personas, assets or even operators working both sides of the political isle through competing contractor companies flip-flopping back and forth through prime and subcontracting relationships.

Psychological operations, the public affairs office, public diplomacy and public relations are coordinated “to ensure messages [do] not contradict, and to maintain strategic control of messages for different audiences online” in an effort to adapt Influence operations to work “in concert for an overall effect”. (Pentagon Ju-Jitsu, Emma L. Briant, 2018)

It is good to see Millie has not given up and is still working away on these issues, thanks Millie.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join