It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millie Weaver from Infowars has been arrested.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Skoal !........

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I called the jail in Ohio and got a woman on the phone, I said " I'm calling to do a wellness inquiry into Millie weaver and her husband, are they there?" The woman replied "yes they are there." I then asked "are they were being treated well in accordance with feudal and state laws?" The lady paused for a second and said "yes" although I got the feeling she was unsure in her voice.
I then stated "this was an illegal arrest and false imprisonment of her and her husband (I know it all went legally through the courts supposedly but I had to say it) on false charges that were made up to silence her"
The woman then said "all i know is they were arrested through a secret indictment and they are there in the jail"
I then said "thank you for your help and many more people will call"

This is messed up beyond reality because she is exposing the truth. Obviously she is hitting the nail right on the head

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Got the number?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

In other news Hillary doesn't have to testify. Does anyone still believe we are living in a free country?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Portage county jail

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I live in Ohio. Secret indictments are used to protect witnesses or to protect the investigation when there are multiple suspects for instance racketeering etc. The information is sealed so that other people caught up in the investigation don't know what evidence the "authorities" have and it is supposed to help prevent them from destroying/tampering with evidence. There will be more arrests in this case more than likely. They arrest her on a Friday so they can have an entire weekend to question her before a bail hearing on Monday. This means they are attempting to use her and her husband to gather more evidence on others involved. The indictments will probably be unsealed after the bail hearing. Then we will know what the actual charges are and to an extent what the scope of this is.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AlbatrossMaker

Good on you everyone in this thread should be using that number.

She sounded frustrated but she said they are both fine. Then I proceeded
to ask her if she realized the charges were bogus. And she got a little
pissy. lol

"Um sir I'm just here at the jail and I don't even know what the charges are."
i said alright then I'm glad to hear they're okay. "Yes they are being treated
just like everyone else that comes into this facility" Thank you mam.
"uh huh bye bye".
edit on 15-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

True but some states define burglary as entering a structure with the intent to commit a larceny or any felony

It's why some folks catch burglary and grand larceny charges for instance

Or someone who goes to a store with the intent of stealing an item...it's burglary not merely shoplifting

FWIW, I don't believe she did any thing like that

I love Infowars
edit on 8/15/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

When your taking this much FLAK you know you're over the target

Was it the Shadownet stuff? Whatever it is we need to make it our mission in life to get that info out in the wide open

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

She will be out sharpish.

Its a bully tactic Police and people in power use all the time.

She will be fine as long as she can handle the mental pressure.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I can certainly say the swamp is very incompetent, they totally screwed up by arresting Millie Weaver. Sure the swamp can do damage, but as always it's incompetent damage.

Unless it was staged to put certain people back on the radar, expose the swamp etc. I don't think we will ever know, though I bet Tore knows. : O

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Got the number?

Yup its 330-297-3891
I encourage everyone to call, also gotta find the DA's office that is doing this and call them out on their corruption

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Loaded up on my Facebook page. I wanted to say something on the phone
about her being taken in front of her kids like that. Just makes me wanna
sock something. That little dude will likely hate cops the rest of his life
now because of that.

I wonder if they actually do have something on her?

a reply to: [post=25362887]BerkshireEntity[/post

I felt kinda off cause I never call the cops. lol
edit on 15-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

That's part and parcel of the intimidation.

Kids remember things as well and are affected.
edit on 15-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

She should at least make bail on Monday.
It's the weekend so they'll most likely be there for the weekend.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Where im from that called a "weekender".

She will be ok as long as she can handle, # food, and some really strange "interesting company" for 72(more like 48 now) hours.
edit on 15-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I used to call it "The wheel" Ya ya i been in some trouble all county.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Freaking gestapo, she exposed John Brennan and Obama's network of spies and hacks.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Millie is in a very dangerous position here, how has it gone for General Flynn when he tried to clean up the swamp? It does not matter what the charges are when the system is corrupt and wants to get you. Roger Stone is a similar case, and for what? talking about Julian Assange? Lets not forget Julian as well and the price he paid to crack open pizza gate, still stuck in a cell while Hillary walks away from any uncomfortable questions.

What about all these questions of Shadow gate? It is no longer about national security, but corporate security. it does look like the globalists are winning. We have become so use to fake news that either most people are too stupid to realize or too scared to care. This situation is so frustrating and complex.

Perhaps it is just nature at work, survival of the fittest. The guys putting all this together are smarter than the rest of us, they win. The legal system is at a disadvantage in keeping up with all the complexities in both technology and the law.

What we can do. Keep your head up for hidden agendas in everything we do. Being aware these tools and techniques exist is a start. I hope Millie does well, with a secret indictment on the table a gag order is likely while a long drawn out legal process begins. It is generally how it goes. Being a whistle blower is not an easy road with a long list of persecutions.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Her video on Shadowgate is here, at least for the moment.

www.bitchute.com...

That documentary reveals alot. Everyone should be download it and mirroring everywhere. Its really eye opening and i suspect is the main reason for her arrest.

Here is the youtube version.

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
BTW, has anyone been able to upload this video to one of their drives? I am expecting for youtube to erase this video.

I downloaded a copy and will probably mirror it on my bitchute channel and link back to Tore's and millies channel. Ill post update if i get that done today or tommorrow. No promises though... my internet is currently in busy mode
edit on th2020000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 15 Aug 2020 15:11:23 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 15 Aug 2020 15:11:23 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join