It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only YOU Can Stop the New world order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Gothmog

The script was written 2000 years ago or longer by all 3 Abrahamic religions.

That’s the problem I have with this, and have been thinking about for a very long time.

If it took 2000+ years for the prophecy to come to fruition — how long will it take for all of it to play out?

I’ve spoken to MANY people that think will only be a few years, maybe 10.

I don’t agree with this. If it’s such a huge event, that was prophesied 2000 years ago, it’s not going to go away so quickly.

Hundreds of years is probably more accurate. Which is scary as sh!t.

Not necessarily... Look around you and look how fast everything has changed in a single decade. You can even do it just by watching a commercial or a movie from 2005. Look what Bill Clinton's Administration did in the 90's. Most of it sucked, but they still called crime "crime" and had 100,000 more LEO's hired to help bring down crime in the ghettos, and they still acknowledged that the border was where lots of drugs and more crime were coming from and increased Border Patrol, too. That was just 25 years ago, now those same two democrats behind it are calling for defunding the police and opening up our borders. Democrats kept that same mindset through the 90's and 2000's, all the way up into 2012. This country has crumbled at record pace since then.
edit on 7-8-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: LSU2018

Exactly, though some will suggest that we were not born in the middle of it but more correctly, near the tail end of it.

Right, I meant that most of us were born during it so we don't know life without it. I started kenneling my dog when he was 6 weeks old. He would howl and raise cane for about the first month or month and a half, now when I leave for work in the morning, he comes in and goes right to his cage until I get home. My mom on the other hand, has never kenneled her dogs. They roam free all day (but have a dog door to the back yard whereas my dog doesn't). Imagine the uproar if I put one of her dogs in my cage?

ETA: I don't even know where the hell I was going with this, it doesn't make much sense now I read it to myself, but I know what I'm trying to say.

edit on 7-8-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

the society and economy that we knew a few months ago, flawed though it was.

The problem is that this society and economy has been fatally flawed for way longer than most of us are willing to even consider. It, is imploding on it's self from the shear weight of it's own momentum.

The financial system is crashing because it was a ponzi scheme all along and debt has outpaced deposits to the degree that failure is certain, the only question is when and how bad it will be. Many experts will tell you soon and worse than anything we've ever seen in human history.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
(Props to Smokey the Bear)

We've been talking about this conspiratorial coming of a NWO for decades here on ATS. Guess what? It's here! but If we do nothing we are ensuring a New World Order will be imposed on us, that is guaranteed. We see every system being busily re-arranged completely beyond citizen control. If we resist we have a chance, a very small chance to retain some semblance of the society and economy that we knew a few months ago, flawed though it was.

Our most basic institutions are under attack. We are in grave danger of seeing our Republic disappear under corporate/fascist control and they are racing to grab as much control over everyone and everything as they possibly can.

This thread is just a reminder that it falls on each of us; those aware of the dystopia awaiting us to act and act up now.
Only WE can stop a new world order.

I've never understood this NWO thing. It's not new. It's rather old actually - just more coordinated at the moment.

And the interesting thing is those who speak in opposition to the NWO seem to always support the 'stooges' of the same.

Watch "The Panama Papers".

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I believe the most imminent issue is the media as well.

Too many believe their outright lies, and have for years. Thats what I see in some friends/family. I tell them to just go directly to the source material instead of through a third party filter, reinforced through social media, but they wont.

Confused about protests vs riots? Just literally watch the livestreams. Etc. Its all right there, from livestreams to research to actual science.

The looming problem is the use of centralized infrastructure to ensure compliance. Power, food, water, will all be used and those that watch media as their sole source of info will be told what to think/act about it when withholding things like water is used to subjugate the "heretics."

We are in conflict with a borderless "nation" that controls our supply chain & infrastructure. Historically, that doesnt end well.

I still believe the best path on that is to gain self-sufficiency through modern tech. Its all right there, still readily available and more affordable/accessible than most realize.

Theres plenty of stuff beyond that.. But supply lines are of the utmost importance and priority #1. Dont even need to wake people up from the blatant media brainwashing and "experts" BS to get folks to see the value in such pursuits.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So true...

When we moved to the small town I grew up in (1985), there was a gas station there that had a huge box of single pieces of candy in it and each piece cost a penny. I'm not sure when that stopped, but it was after I got older and didn't care for penny candy anymore. They finally closed their doors about 6 years ago.

Reminds me of another thing. Vending machines. Most no longer need cash because they accept credit/debit cards. This has been happening all around us for about 5 to 10 years now and I never even took notice. FFS.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
The problem is that those who know what’s really happening are relatively few in number, the larger majority is either blissfully unaware, or so indoctrinated that they see no way out of this mess.

A few are waking up but among my peers (age 60 or so) what I see is more of an inability to even perceive the problem. It requires inverting the sum knowledge of one's belief system about our modern world. It's as if the brainwashing has gone on too long for some and the leap in logic has become impossible for them. Even as it crashes all around us I think there will be those in disbelief, brushing it off as an aberration. It's rather sad but predictable I suppose.

We must base our hopes on the younger generations with more of a future and less in material assets at stake.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Very recognizable, my own mother is one of these people. She fails to see the deeper implications, as if somehow she trusts in some unseen force that’ll make everything all right again, and won’t let things run out of hand.

I severely doubt if the answer solely lies with the “younger” generation, this predicament we’re in, imo, needs the drive and input of all layers of society, and of all generations, in order to make, or demand, the necessary changes.

a reply to: Asktheanimals

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I would add that in the latter part of the 20th century we saw less and less personal responsibility being taught at home, therefore less and less people understand the concept when they became adults. Now there are so many who think everything is someone else's responsibility, even their own personal failures.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Many people aren't going to drop their faith readily, it would be simply to big a change. It's easier for naturally inquisitive minds to have drastic changes in belief, because they are by their nature, never quite satisfied with their understanding of things anyway.

I think that most people like the simplistic narrative delivered to them by the media beacuase it makes them feel informed (maybe gives them a sense of control as a part of the society that produces the media to which they are subjected). It also saves them having to think.

It appears to me also, that a vast majority of people (thinkers and non-thinkers alike) have a passive confidence probably founded upon socialogical and psychological inertia: they / we simply can't imagine drastic changes taking place, because they generally don't.

Many people are willfully ignorant and by their own choice incapable of being helped. This is the world its people chose and what is coming is the essential resolution.

Let those that have ears to hear; hear - and let the dead bury the dead.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald clearly showed that a single motivated individual could significantly change the course of history.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

If it took 2000+ years for the prophecy to come to fruition — how long will it take for all of it to play out?

7 years total
3.5 years after the Abomination of Desolation

The 7 years , if I remember right , applies to both Islam and the Christian bible.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Asktheanimals:

We are in grave danger of seeing our Republic disappear under corporate/fascist control and they are racing to grab as much control over everyone and everything as they possibly can.

You are no longer in grave danger, that has already passed. Most western countries are no longer democratic or republic, but are transitioning systems of corporatism. Hell, countries aren't even countries anymore, they are merely corporate hives, and the people, nothing more than drones. There won't be any 'real' resistance, just token gestures quickly put down. Activists will be isolated from their support structures and quickly made irrelevant.

Covid-19 has achieved for 'them' many things, and one of which was for countries to fall into line in a synchronised step, all practically rolling out the same instructions for their people, regardless of creed and culture. Homogeneity is key for the NWO, everybody on the same song sheet singing along to the same song. They are pushing their ideology of 'sameness' everywhere, and as you have seen, out of fear, out of economic necessity, the people have complied, and will continue to do so, because they don't want to rock their own boats.

It's already over, you just haven't accepted it yet, but you will when the time comes.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Under haste I realized my choice of using the term War in another thread
might have led some to assume our solution is created with guns and
bullets.

I apologize and will use questions to clarify exactly the War
I'm referring to.

How does an international council/cabal of highly educated
spiritualist/royals/secret networks maintain power?

Would using cradle to the grave economic suffrage, politics,
and entertainment be a modus-operandi to
keep people distracted looking without instead of
connecting to their spiritual power within?

Would infiltrating every Religion with false doctrines
leading many to look for a savior outside themselves
undermine man's connecting to their spiritual power
within?

Would instilling a policy to influence millions to rely on
drugs and numerous pharmacological formulations
prevent man's connecting to their spiritual power within?

Would a systematic approach of dumbing down education
hinder man's connecting to their spiritual power within?

Would hyping alien/UFO encounters keep people
distracted looking for something greater than themselves
instead of connecting to their spiritual power within?

Would systematic marketing campaigns influence
the majority to seek wealth & riches hinder connecting
to their spiritual power within?

Would making a policy to use fluoride concentrations
in drinking water to effect the pineal gland hinder
man's connecting to their spiritual power within?

Would captivating the mind of man with the cold war and
the war on drugs, gender, religion, politics, identity, race,
education, terror, and now a so-called virus prevent man's
connecting to their spiritual power within?

We are the solution. But only if enough of us understand
the tremendous power within each of us and actively learn
how to counteract the negative forces against us.
Unfortunately many who learn the truth are those
who have experienced the cost of War and are targeted.

My premise is that everything has been manipulated to keep
Joe public from identifying with his spiritual power.

Recommended reading..

The Secret of Light by Walter Russell
The Magic of Faith by Joseph Murphy
At Your Command by Neville Goddard

For those who'd rather watch videos.
Just point your mouse to MrAstrotheology
(Santos Bonacci) on Youtube.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They have the masses under surveillance, mostly brainwashed, state edumakated, and monsantoed into oblivion

We’re the odd ones out. The world is going to burn.

frogs brought to the boil slowly we have been.
a reply to: 2Faced

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

edit on 8-8-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Sadly, that seems to be the reality

a reply to: stormbringercompanion

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
We are the solution. But only if enough of us understand
the tremendous power within each of us and actively learn
how to counteract the negative forces against us.
Unfortunately many who learn the truth are those
who have experienced the cost of War and are targeted.

You know, that this spirit was coming alive in the shape of the “yellow vests”, and the more I think about it, the more it looks like “they” saw it was gaining momentum. Enter covid.....

a reply to: MrBlaq

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Did you know the bible predicts that at the very end of the last days when things are going very bad and wrong like in 2020, it briefly gets better before it all falls apart for good......I have entertained the possibility this takes place under Biden's VP in the near future within 5 years.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

And less than 10 posts in people say we stop the new world order by ripping off our (literal) masks and believing the bible word for word. The 200 people on ATS can't even agree what/who the NWO is made of.

Step one is admitting both political parties (and your freaking president) are in on the game and actively working to consolidate world power within the few elite that hold all the wealth. None of them care about you.

If you can't even admit that there is no hope.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join