It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only YOU Can Stop the New world order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The script was written 2000 years ago or longer by all 3 Abrahamic religions.
The stone wall ?
The inability to track and record every single person every single minute of every single day.
No longer an issue at all.

In Judaism, the emphasis and weight is on following God’s commandments and studying his word.
In Christianity, the emphasis and weight is on salvation through God’s grace as opposed to through one’s own works.
In Islam, the emphasis and weight is on the unquestioning submission to every little thing that Muhammad said and did.

Only through the Christian lens the Bible discusses end times prophecy and the mark of the beast system, and salvation (through the belief and acceptance of Jesus only, not of works lest any man should boast), the rapture, and the second coming of Jesus.

edit on 8-8-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What was once entertainment for me has now become reality. “Oh you’re a conspiracy theorist.” Those two words did us in. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard, called, Ben alienated, etc for even speaking logic. Even more so lately. What happened to freedom? All I see is fear. Time to get your second helping of popcorn ready. The next 90 days or so are going to be reality. Now I wish it was just entertainment. We can win if we unite. And I’m of the mindset some people are good. And my book says we win. Peace.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
None of this is going to happen until the aliens come.

Remember? we need an outside force not from this planet to unite us. That will be the final stage of NWO.

Until then it's just conditioning.

We still have time.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringercompanion
They have the masses under surveillance, mostly brainwashed, state edumakated, and monsantoed into oblivion

We’re the odd ones out. The world is going to burn.

frogs brought to the boil slowly we have been.
a reply to: 2Faced

I beg to differ. There is a lot of people who are just silent. The minority are the brainwashed ones and the media just amplifies it to the point it looks like the majority is lost, but it's quite the opposite.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: stormbringercompanion
They have the masses under surveillance, mostly brainwashed, state edumakated, and monsantoed into oblivion

We’re the odd ones out. The world is going to burn.

frogs brought to the boil slowly we have been.
a reply to: 2Faced

I beg to differ. There is a lot of people who are just silent. The minority are the brainwashed ones and the media just amplifies it to the point it looks like the majority is lost, but it's quite the opposite.

Silence doesn't equal open minded to what's going on. It's usually because they don't care and they are only concerned about how they are going to live the life of their favorite reality star. I've had so many people tell me "I don't want to think about that" when I've talked about even the most basic stuff like there is more to life than money or your political party doesn't actually care about you ideas. They are not the minority, they are the majority by far. So many people don't even think about this stuff at all on any level. They have insulated their brains from any thoughts that the world may not be the fancy reality show they want it to be.

People who believe stuff like what's on ATS are not silent lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Its like one of those old movies where a cowboy is trying to tame a horse, he slips the rope and bridle imperceptivity slow over the horses head. That's what's being done to us now. They are slowly enslaving us and taking our freedoms away. 9/11 was phase one, we are now in phase two. The only way to resist is to reject their technology and submission through guilt strategy. This was starting to happen to a degree, with the rejection of globalism and the rise of nationalism world wide. So now they are taking the gloves off. Resistance is NOT futile.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That's true but with a large scale domestic security regime based on bringing back the old pre-usurpation grand juries the enemy among us could be rooted out and imprisoned until we figured out what to do with them.

Either way, they must not only lose but be pursued and somehow totally marginalized. We need to make clear that mob rule democracy can never overrule our bill of rights

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: pheonix358

That's true but with a large scale domestic security regime based on bringing back the old pre-usurpation grand juries the enemy among us could be rooted out and imprisoned until we figured out what to do with them.

Either way, they must not only lose but be pursued and somehow totally marginalized. We need to make clear that mob rule democracy can never overrule our bill of rights

An authoritarian government using goons squads and imprisonment to force their agenda Is the NWO not the answer to stopping it.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

when the president falsely claims there is a vaccine to AIDS, time to worry.

Now there are multiple options; firstly Trump is simply stupid, and given his track record only an idiot would support him would ignore the mistakes he has made.

however...

Trump could be an innocent puppet to those in the so called NWO, no one can honestly say he knows nothing, but the NWO knows somehing.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

OH yeah. Count me in on that group than cannot agree on the nature of the now. I cannot agree that it is a left wing commie plot that has infiltrated our government. To whatever extent that ''may'' be true, it pales in the shadow the historical economic trends of ''for profit'' enterprise.

While capitalism was sold as a ''rising sea floats all boats'' concept, it is clear to me that all us ''little boats' have been anchored so tightly to our moorings that the rising seas have engulfed most of us. That profit that this system has generated had not trickled down sufficiently so that it remains in the hands of as you say, ''those few''.

And they are getting fewer. That is where we head and that is the nwo that we face. Big Guys who own it all. Strongmen who rule with a smile and an iron fist. Missing the point that Trump is not the Big Guy he has always wanted to be and is using his presidency to grab as much of the pie as he can before the spigots are turned off is a sad state of affairs. He wants to be a lord among other lords in the feudal corporate world of our near future. Note my use of the word ''feudal''.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Meh, there is allot of psychological warfare going on right now, also allot of nations posturing for war. The world economy is in a rapid decline, gold up, dollar on the decline, crude oil low, allot of instability in the world markets, add covid that came from China... All these thingS correlate into an eventual not if but when WAR.. WHAT most think will happen based off of what they know now a month, or year from now is more than likely wrong, myself included. The new communist influences in the USA, I think will be interesting and something that will determine the face of the human race at the end of this decade, if we make it.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You can't stop change, upheaval preceeeds enlightenment. Adaptability is key but first we must break our chains.
#upsidedown🌍

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

Preserving our Republic isn't an agenda.

That's where you whackadoodles always go wrong, to you its just politics or posturing. A way to signal your virtues to the rest of the hivemind mob. To us, it's OUR Republic OUR Constitution and we will preserve it come hell or high water. There is no IF about it, it *will* be preserved. The only question is how much blood, sweat and tears has to go into it.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It's really quite easy. Take all the people going to beaches in Florida. Thousands. No one could stop them. ALL the NWO peeps have is our acquiescence - that's IT. They have no actual power over us but what we give them.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Indeed, the Republic is non-negotiable.
Somebody is going to have to fight very hard to take it down.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There is a dire issue with a NWO. The same issue we had in prehistoric times: Neanderthal vs Cro-Magnon. More specifically, Entheogenic use is separating humanity, some can't be around it, while others use it everyday and thrive with technical accomplishments in their lives.
edit on 8-8-2020 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Some of us have been trying to warn people for 10 + years. There comes a time where we conspiracy researchers get tired of repeating ourselves and then ridiculed. Never the less we press on, but it's a tiresome journey. Yes only YOU/WE can stop it. But we need to double/triple our efforts into reaching people. Got banned from certain accounts on social media? Create hundreds more!

Honestly though the awakening atm is dopey eyed at best, something needs to happen that finally reveals the truth. I don't know how, but something BIG needs to be released to the public that would cause the great majority to go "Oh hell no".

Another thing that CAN happen is millions of ARMED citizens marching and protesting the NWO. But this also requires a great awakening. There is still a chance to make things right. The time to do something is not tomorrow. It's now, because NOW is all we have to make a difference.

What you do today to make a difference could be the stuff of legends.

Godspeed everyone It's gonna be one hell of a ride

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Pay close attention to a local political elections and proposals would be a start. Then the dissemination of that information to your friends and family as so on and so forth. Kinda like the Paul Revere's, spread the information far and wide! a reply to: beyondknowledge

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Refusing to waer a mask would be a start. Stand up for normalcy.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

And less than 10 posts in people say we stop the new world order by ripping off our (literal) masks and believing the bible word for word. The 200 people on ATS can't even agree what/who the NWO is made of.

Step one is admitting both political parties (and your freaking president) are in on the game and actively working to consolidate world power within the few elite that hold all the wealth. None of them care about you.

If you can't even admit that there is no hope.

End thread. Instead people will continue to argue blue/red like one is better than the other. To me, the NWO is happening and can’t be stopped. They have everyone distracted fighting with each other over which corrupt/elite group is better than the other while they proceed with their plan.

ATS is supposed to be an enlightened group with a higher understanding. I see the same people who claim they u derstand this stuff and claim it’s imminent, but continue bickering all day long about blue vs red nonsense. They are all in on it, hate to burst your bubble.

This place is no more enlightened/educated on the topic than the general population. They have you hook, line and sinker.
edit on 9-8-2020 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join