It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only YOU Can Stop the New world order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
(Props to Smokey the Bear)

We've been talking about this conspiratorial coming of a NWO for decades here on ATS. Guess what? It's here! but If we do nothing we are ensuring a New World Order will be imposed on us, that is guaranteed. We see every system being busily re-arranged completely beyond citizen control. If we resist we have a chance, a very small chance to retain some semblance of the society and economy that we knew a few months ago, flawed though it was.

Our most basic institutions are under attack. We are in grave danger of seeing our Republic disappear under corporate/fascist control and they are racing to grab as much control over everyone and everything as they possibly can.

This thread is just a reminder that it falls on each of us; those aware of the dystopia awaiting us to act and act up now.
Only WE can stop a new world order.

edit on 6-8-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
We all know that part. What we need to know is what do we do that will stop it from happening and start returning us to normal life?

It must be fool proof and preferably something that is not going to make us dead, mangled, or in jail for the rest of our lives.

No nuclear war, no self immolation, and the like.

Got a plan?
edit on 8 7 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What the NWO peeps are doing is speeding up their program to try and counter the moves by the President.

I would suggest that the current administration is trying to avoid having the 2nd Amendment come into play.

If it does, then the NWO peeps will be decimated to a large degree but a power vacuum is something they know how to leverage.

They would return stronger than ever.

However, what would happen if the silent majority just threw their masks away and took the AR15 shopping with them. One or two people, they could handle. But history has shown that when peaceful protesters take their weapons, the Police hang right back and do not interfere.

I wonder why that is!

Let us hope it continues without the wholesale use of the Second.

P

edit on 7/8/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

the society and economy that we knew a few months ago, flawed though it was.

The problem is that this society and economy has been fatally flawed for way longer than most of us are willing to even consider. It, is imploding on it's self from the shear weight of it's own momentum.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

If the bible is true then there is no stopping it. Like my old man use to say were all going to hell in a hand basket.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
First step:

(a) Do not allow autocrats, oligarchs or populists (aka "strong leaders") to attain power.

That's it.
That should take care of a lot of problems in the world.

Do you consider a politician a "strong leader"? They will take that power and make the world a worse place! Maybe not for you yourself, but then you are a willing participant enjoying the positives while many, many others will suffer under the negative effects.

If you truly can't see it while following a "strong leader", there is something wrong with you.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I thought the NWO was pretty much set up after WWII.

Some ATS prophets predicted that Trump would wreck it.

Loosen and denigrate alliances, treaties, trade agreements, international institutions ( W.H.O, United Nations, NATO ).

Looks like he did it.

We should all be celebrating the destruction of NWO. Yes? No?

Isn't the post NWO a wonderful utopia? Do you have a problem with it?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The problem is that those who know what’s really happening are relatively few in number, the larger majority is either blissfully unaware, or so indoctrinated that they see no way out of this mess.They are; after all, law-abiding citizens, who do exactly as they’re told by their “trusted” media outlets. What I do notice however, is that the public is waking up, be it in small numbers and at a very slow pace, but waking up nevertheless. Alas it is to slow to have any noticeable impact. What’s needed now, is someone taking the lead, someone who can reach the hearts and minds of the “sleeping“ masses, someone who knows how to inspire and mobilize, someone who’s determined and tells the absolute truth. And there lies the greatest obstacle, for the reality is that the actual truth can not be told, and neither is one allowed to point at the (usual) suspects. Why? Because those behind the proverbial curtain are in a unique position, for they are also in control of everything that is needed to reach the public, every tool needed to amplify one’s voice and message, and to give it credibility, is in their hands.

The situation has to become much worse before people actually start waking up, imo, but that will most likely be too little and too late. All I hope, is that we will eventually adapt, conquer and overcome whatever is heading our way. As the main character in the movie “Starman” says somewhere near the end: “You humans are at your best, when things are at their worst”. For humanity’s sake I sincerely hope there’s merit in his observation, because I really do feel as if mankind has reached a very significant point in time, where the choices we make will have the greatest, or gravest, consequences.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I don't know if I agree that is a fascist movement, but ultimately it doesn't matter. Fascism/corporatism, Marxism, or whatever, it all has the same end result.

There really is no stopping it. It goes far past our control. Things are happening rapidly. We conspiracy theorists have been discussing it for a long time as you stated, but really it has been more of a campaign for "brace yourselves".

That's really all one can do. Brace for it. It's coming. Hopefully the American system thwarts the authoritarian rise in the United States for a while longer. It has done well this far. I firmly believe the Checks and Balances system saved us during ther first midterm elections after Obama became the charismatic presidential face. They depicted him in a God-like dear leader fashion until they lost the Democrat super majority.

Regardless, it'll be what it's going to be whenever it's going to be. Just be ready.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Believe it or not, I stopped it.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
So, China has a social credit system, we have all on here heard about that surely
www.wired.co.uk...

Couple that with a cashless systems, in conjunction where you can’t trade, buy or sell, maybe even force an implant, a barcode, a tattoo with electronic microchips on the forehead or forearm, a number, a mark, something that identifies an individual, controls them within society, forces them to do what they are told to do to stay in the ideal citizen column so they can eat, drink and propagate

Gees, that antichrist mark of the beast narrative sounds not that far away does it

You can’t stop it, it will start wars, choose your side

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
We're in a major cultural & spirtual war.
What if the NWO is the psyop? Think on a scale of a massive false flag operation that has been carried out soley by deceptive spirits who have not brought any human to lead or otherwise into the fold. What if satan* & his angels have been carrying out their own false flag psyop from which the entire human race has been compartmentalized.

What if for centuries satan* has been creating a massive problem or crisis ruled by a secret group of elite Luciferian bloodline families whom are hellbent on controlling the world with the intention of eventually exposing it in order to engender a reaction from mankind... Who will then demand something be done about it. At which point satan* will offer the solution. Just like Islamic terrorists were framed for 9/11.

What if God & his angels were being framed for creating the NWO.
What if the NWO itself is the real false flag operation and satan* is now exposing it in order to paint the God of the bible as the ultimate enemy of mankind in order to justify an entirely different kind of war over the minds & souls of the human race.

I have no solution and neither does any world leader.
Mankind has been diluted by a lie.

How can the NWO and anti-Christ agendas be one of the same? They are not. Satan* may see mankind as nothing but pawns to manipulate but subjugation through force is not his modus operandi. *Satan's MO is to spread spiritually deadly messages disguised as positivity or empowerment which feed into man's hubris giving him delusions of grandeur. Satan* is not interested in turning mankind into mindless zombie slaves but rather the human race blinded from the light of the gospel...Thorougly convinced that it is God and in no need of a savior but themselves.

Interestingly, this is the very message underlying the NWO resistance movement which is being spearheaded by the conspiracy & new age communities. (hello Wilcock).

Before you call me a delusional nutcase; I'm not that religious but thought I'd try some out-of-box conspiratorial thinking given the mass insanity where everything seems upside down, corrupt, pure evil from economic, media, clerical and ecclesiastical realms; rational thinking, logic & common sense is thrown completely out the window where the whole country and most of the world has become so extremely polarized to the point of disbelief. We have covert cold & hot wars going on over the world. Monitoring some key gov't actors and if I didn't know better it sure seems the US & NATO countries are preparing to launch a hot war on China; unless the 3G Dam happens first. How do you explain such a phenomena that encompasses the entire world since 2020 rolled in with a bang?

* insert your own noun/demon/great deceiver/magician.

I should stop drinking now. Peace out.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

It must be fool proof and preferably something that is not going to make us dead, mangled, or in jail for the rest of our lives.

No nuclear war, no self immolation, and the like.

Got a plan?

First No. 1 we need everyone to stop obeying by refusing to
wear that stupid mask. I mean everybody. We can't be worried
if we die, we can't be worried we're gonna lose our job. The only
two worries we should have right now is our country and our freedom.
If everyone just refused what could they do? And we shouldn't care
if they try to do something about it. They're using fear against us now
to get us over the hump for lack pf a better word. Later they will use
force. That's all I got for an idea. Sadly I think we're doomed and a whole
slew of Americans are gonna die.

Pleasant surprise seeing someone take this seriously.
edit on 7-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
(Props to Smokey the Bear)

We've been talking about this conspiratorial coming of a NWO for decades here on ATS. Guess what? It's here! but If we do nothing we are ensuring a New World Order will be imposed on us, that is guaranteed. We see every system being busily re-arranged completely beyond citizen control. If we resist we have a chance, a very small chance to retain some semblance of the society and economy that we knew a few months ago, flawed though it was.

Our most basic institutions are under attack. We are in grave danger of seeing our Republic disappear under corporate/fascist control and they are racing to grab as much control over everyone and everything as they possibly can.

This thread is just a reminder that it falls on each of us; those aware of the dystopia awaiting us to act and act up now.
Only WE can stop a new world order.

I must say this: As a Christian, I believe the Bible lays it all out, and according to it there will be no stopping the NWO. It will happen. However, after talking about it/researching it for the last 20-30 years, it does seem to be on the doorstep and I am willing to try and slow it down as well. One thing I feel that would be good is if everyone would still continue to pay cash for some things if they can, and refuse to buy the items if they won't take cash. Cashless is bad imho.
edit on 7-8-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
the NWO gained some momentum but i'm ready to fight with you for freedom and peace.

it's very important to educate as many people as possible. through video links, talks, ATS threads...
so that if the NWO abominations take the next big step, they'll already face prepared masses.
i see in spite of media bombardment in every country the already have a hard time imposing their corona virus actions.

spynet 5g and digital cash is coming up next!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The script was written 2000 years ago or longer by all 3 Abrahamic religions.
The stone wall ?
The inability to track and record every single person every single minute of every single day.
No longer an issue at all.

edit on 8/7/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/7/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

If the bible is true then there is no stopping it. Like my old man use to say were all going to hell in a hand basket.

The bible says no one will know the day or the hour for a reason...because it will eventually happen, but we can, through our actions, delay the process or speed it up. It is an event that is not based on time but on human development/behavior.

Yes, we can delay it. Something about free will and all that mumbo jumbo...

Nice thread asktheanimals

Thanks,
blend
edit on 7-8-2020 by blend57 because: changed "choice" to "will"

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I often say it like this:
The only thing that's going to happen, is what's supposed to happen.

edit on 7-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The most powerful weapon the "NWO" has is state sanctioned media outlets. Until people see for themselves that these outlets do NOT fall under first amendment protections because they are NOT "the press", there will be little change. They are ministries of propaganda, and as such their sole purpose is to propagate lies and tell you what to believe. They count on ignorance and lack of critical thought.

The propaganda machine should be the first target in any push back against the "NWO". This was laid out very clearly in the early 20th century by Bernays and others while nobody was paying attention or understanding the impact it would have 100 years later.

Also, I would be remiss if I failed to mention the scorched earth policy those in the know maintain to this day.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

we can't be worried we're gonna lose our job.

Losing that and your home and your stuff is what will keep people in line.

No one will give up their stuff to fight.
Are you going to quit your job walk away from your home and internet today?
What about the family you take care of?

They got us by the balls.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join