It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 US presidential election

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

1. Biden is not president and i won't be voting for him so i can careless if he does something rude.

2. ATS already has plenty of right-leaning joe biden hating posters.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

" Mail in voting makes access to voting ALOT easier. "

Along with FRAUD ........................NEXT ..

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

As ATS loves to say..."link". Just because there is some fraud with mail in doesn't mean the fraud goes up disproportionally with more mail in voting. It's hilarious a people like the pres who have mailed in their ballots for years say it's a fraudulent way to vote. Well, not for me just for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
All I keep hearing is Thunderdome 2020

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ok, I get that....but why is Trump trying to 'stir the pot'.....yet again?

He's nothing more than a troll.....hardly what I would expect of a President of The United States of America.

Maybe we non-American's hold the position of POTUS in a higher regard and expect more from the single most powerful and influential man on earth than Americans do?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Or maybe it's the absurdity of the situation?

This is clearly about voter fraud.

Trump cannot get attention from the MSM for anything other than the # the make up about it. So if he wants attention for his message he has to make a show of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Trump cannot get attention from the MSM for anything other than the # the make up about it. So if he wants attention for his message he has to make a show of it.

He gets all the air time he wants on FOX and they ram his message non stop. It's one of the most poplar stations constantly on in public places everywhere. Even other MSM give his supporters air time to spout insane conspiracy. Conservative Sinclair media own's 40% of local news stations and constantly has "must run" conservatives slant pieces the local anchors have to read word for word like a hostage tape. You conservative whiners playing victims all the time are hilarious. We control the white house and the senate, most public policies are ours and we've rammed though as much as we could in the last 3 years, but we are so victimized and no one listens to us. Waaaaaa! BooooHooooo!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Come on.....he's President of The United States, he gets all the exposure he wants and more.

With every one of his trolling tweets, mis-speaks and/or foot-in-mouthisms he devalues the once great Office he now possesses.

POTUS should inspire confidence whilst being strong, poweful, considerate and compassionate.
POTUS should be thoughtful, respectful and at the same time resilient and even visionary.
POTUS should certainly serve with integrity and put the well being of the American people before everything.

Granted very few who have held that Office have had all of those qualities, if anyone, but the vast majority have had at least one or two.
Honestly, I can't think of any of them that apply to Trump.

I'm not pushing any political ideology or agenda I just think that every day Trump is in office harms the USA on the international stage and I honestly don't think he has the interests of the ordinary, everyday American people at heart.

That's not to say that I think the alternatives currently being touted are any better.

edit on 31/7/20 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What a crock. Trump screwed-the-pooch with the COVID response and instead of manning-up and listening to people who know something he's just been digging himself a deeper and deeper hole. His approval rating is in the toilet and falling fast. So the only way he can see to keep from 'losing' is to not play at all. Listen, if The Federalist Society is calling for Trump to be impeached over this then you know Trump is toast. That would be like Ann Coulter bailing on him. Oh wait...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Mr. Dementia just said that he will not be announcing his vice president running mate until sometime in the future. It will not be next week, as he indicated Earlier this week.

Democrats had better find a replacement for Joe Biden if they Want even a hope of beating president trump.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The 1st mail in voting for a New York primary has been a disaster. Over a month later and the votes are still being counted.

www.theatlantic.com...

Mail-in voting for a national election? Forget it!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The 1st mail in voting for a New York primary has been a disaster. Over a month later and the votes are still being counted.

www.theatlantic.com...

Mail-in voting for a national election? Forget it!

We counted paper ballots by hand for the majority of this counties history and suddenly we've lost the ability to do it? I wonder who's behind that? It couldn't be the party that cuts funding for everything except the military and corporate handouts while continually gerrymandering the voting districts to suit them. This has been the long game with shutting down the post office. Privatize everything and make it hard as possible to vote. What a surprise the Trump supporting post master just cut a ton of hours for all staff (delaying mail for days) and Trump refuses to fund the PO a necessary service for all Americans. Rig the system then claim it doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
When it's safe for everyone to go out again then hold the election. See how long the Dims will keep up this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
When it's safe for everyone to go out again then hold the election. See how long the Dims will keep up this nonsense.

That is exactly what Hong-Kong did today. They delayed their election by 12 months.

The Anti-America US news media always says how great other Countries are doing compared to America. well.....

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Two men enter. One man leaves.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

As ATS loves to say..."link". Just because there is some fraud with mail in doesn't mean the fraud goes up disproportionally with more mail in voting. It's hilarious a people like the pres who have mailed in their ballots for years say it's a fraudulent way to vote. Well, not for me just for you.

LOL , LINK This.........

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is exactly what Hong-Kong did today.

So, you recommend the USA follow the lead set by communist China controlled Hong Kong now?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

If Trump suggests it, it's good. If China does it...

Arggh! Cognitive dissonance!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
"Patriots" of ATS defending Trump's statement?

*pikachu shocked face*

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Come on.....he's President of The United States, he gets all the exposure he wants and more.

98% negative coverage (which is a clear indication of political bias) is the exposure he wants?

No, I don't think so.

I'm not pushing any political ideology or agenda I just think that every day Trump is in office harms the USA on the international stage and I honestly don't think he has the interests of the ordinary, everyday American people at heart.

Nonsense. The Second Chance prison reform bill says otherwise.

Deregulation created millions of jobs before covid. Lowest unemployment in history. Coupled with protectionist policies like tariffs on Chinese goods. These is a president for the working class.

Right to try legislation which allows terminally ill patients to get experimental treatments for their ailments.

VA Reform, to me, has been a god send. As a result of that reform I was actually able to get treatment for my combat related injuries in a timely manner outside of the VA system, and paid for by the VA system.

Then there's immigration. Nothing hurts the black community like the constant inflow of illegal alien slave labor. There is nothing more working class than keeping immigration under control so that OUR working poor can actually have a shot.

The Trump administration's (through Ivanka) vocational education initiatives are creating millions of skilled workers across the nation and filling the empty cup that is Americas trades. There's been a shortage of workers in the trades for over a decade, these programs are getting people in the door.

The Trump administration changed college degree requirements for federal workers. Now experience counts in lieu of education for thousands of federal jobs.

This has been the most working class friendly president since Theodore Roosevelt.

But keep mainlining the MSM BS and getting mad at him for tweeting. I'm gonna vote for him because I'm a working class man with a family to house and feed.
edit on 8 1 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join