It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Frontline Doctors Capitol Hill Conference

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

edit on 7/28/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

So now what do we do about the people try'n to kill us?

I would say kill them before they kill you but that wouldn't be prudent so I'm not saying that.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

What does that say to you?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I would say kill them before they kill you but that wouldn't be prudent so I'm not saying that.

Then that's not an answer!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
No media there to speak of.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Dr. Stella Emmanuel:

My message to Dr. Anthony Fauci is to have a meeting with these frontline doctors who are seeing real patients. They’re touching human skin. They’re looking people in the eye, they’re diagnosing them and they’re helping them beat the virus. They’re the ones who are talking to the patients, have meetings with them and do it every single day and find out what they are learning about the virus firsthand. And this is, and it’s important to understand, we have doctors here who are not emergency room doctors. They’re preventing patients from even hitting the emergency room. So if they’re only listening to emergency room or ICU at the very tragic end of a person’s life they’re not getting the full story. They need to come back in here the earlier portion. And they also need to understand what the lockdown and the fears are doing to patients around this country, because there are a lot of unintended consequences, which the doctors can speak about.

Can I say something. My message to Dr. Anthony Fauci is when is the last time you put a stethoscope on a patient? That when you start seeing patients like we see on a daily basis, you will understand the frustration that we feel. You need to start feeling for American people like we, the frontline doctors, feel. I need to start realizing that. They are listening to you. And if they are going to you, you got to give them a message of hope. Got to give them a message that goes with what you already know that hydroxychloroquine works.

You know, I don't know of any profession (other than maybe a weatherman) where you can be wrong so consistently as this man has and still have a job.

Remdisivir (that he often promotes) is a drug that is far, far more expensive compared to HCL at 50 cents a dose. I have heard, but not confirmed myself, that he is on the board of the pharmaceutical company that makes this drug. Can anyone else confirm this?

Perhaps this has just as much to do with money as it does with pushing a constant dose of fear.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

So now what do we do about the people try'n to kill us?

There's only one thing to do... and I don't think the people are up for the challenge.

We have to reclaim our power and actually do what we gotta do to take care of ourselves to the absolute greatest extent possible. We have to educate and inform ourselves, learn how to nurse and nurture our own bodies, and not depend on others to do it for us.

As long as we make ourselves dependent on others for our healthcare, we are at their mercy.

As long as we make ourselves dependent on anyone for anything, we are at their mercy.

People who are self-sufficient, resourceful and independent don't depend on others for anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I was able to watch the whole thing before Facebook took it down.

I was checking out a Tweet about it on Twitter and some bot came on saying that it was fake because the doctors were wearing lab coats.
I guess they expected the doctors to wear construction worker outfits a'la The Village People?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

As long as we make ourselves dependent on others for our healthcare, we are at their mercy.

While I do agree that people should learn how to properly nourish and take care of themselves, I also think that pharmaceuticals play a major role in combating disease as well and should not be totally discounted.

The thing is, almost every aspect being pushed by the mainstream in the name of "combating" this virus is detrimental to one's health and how a properly functioning immune system works.

Stay inside (Don't let yourself get enough vitamin D for a properly working immune system)

Wear a mask (rebreathe your own CO2 which suppresses it further)

Socially distance (avoid normal bacteria and microbes from other humans that your immune system is constantly exposed to anyway)

Keep schools closed (even though children have been shown to almost never contract this virus)

Disinfect everything and use lots of hand sanitizer (making more resistant bacteria into super bacterias)

Close down your business to stop the spread of this virus (unless you are Wal-Mart, Costco, Home depot, or any other big name company)

This has far more to do with pushing fear and making people as unhappy as possible than it does with "keeping people safe".
edit on 28-7-2020 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Yep, I agree. I guess draining a swamp is a messy job. The fear that has been projected onto the population does keep us divided and makes it easier to conquer.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Wonder how much these guys have been paid to come up with this garbage. One of them is an eye doctor. I don't understand how the right invented fake news with 'Faux', was the first to claim 'fake news', and now fall for it every day. Did you listen to these idiots talk? This was so scripted it was awful.. They are here to promote outrage.. Convince you .. politicize a virus .. and further divide the country.

And guess what? You take it hook line and sinker... You all are so quick to dismiss cnn... washingon post.. ny times... But believe a group that was recently created and their only message is one you want to believe.

Want to know what this site is dead? Deny ignorance has turned into promote ignorance!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Dr. Immanuel from that meeting also has videos online stating women's gynecological problems like cysts are caused from having sex with demons while they sleep. She also insisted God will get her Facebook posts or account back up. Uh... sorry I'll pass on her medical advice.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

One of them is an eye doctor.

That was a good idea to have him there.
How many people put off going to the eye doctor, or simply couldn't because of the farcical shutdown?
The same with dentists.
My last internal medicine appointment was done over the phone.
Do you think they checked my blood pressure?
edit on b000000312020-07-28T08:56:00-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jul 2020 08:56:00 -0500800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

While I do agree that people should learn how to properly nourish and take care of themselves, I also think that pharmaceuticals play a major role in combating disease as well and should not be totally discounted.

I don't disagree in theory... only in practice, and only because the patent process is rigged to benefit the manufacturer, NOT the patient. I probably also disagree to exactly what role pharmaceuticals should play.

Part of the problem is that pharmaceuticals have become the first resort, rather than the last resort, and are more likely to treat symptoms rather than the cause. And this is incentivized via the patent system (and, of course, other factors). Worst of all, in modern medicine, the goal is to "manage" conditions rather than cure them. Which is why they say the only thing worse than killing a patient is curing them.

And just as all the CoVid recommendations and "precautions" are exactly the opposite of what we should be doing, so is much of the other advice we receive... fat is bad... cholesterol is bad... fruit juice is bad... dairy is bad... sun is bad... and on and on and on.

Regarding hydroxchloroquine specifically, it probably does have its place in treatment for CoVid, especially for some at-risk patients. Clinical studies are focusing on hydroxychloroquine cocktails, almost always including Zinc, also Vitamins C and D3. We already have clinical studies that show simple Vitamin C, Vitamins D3 and Zinc deficiencies and/or supplementation also provide critical benefits. How many patients could be just as well served with those nutrients alone and no hydroxychloriquine?

And how many future CoVid patients could entirely avoid severe symptoms and complications by supplementing now, before becoming infected, or at least at the earliest symptoms? Who's going to tell them?

This is what I mean by informing and educating ourselves, before we even need a doctor or pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If you are waiting for your vaccination that is fine, your body, your choice. Jesus still loves you.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

But the minions here will prop this up and scream ... See ... See.. There is this giant conspiracy against us....

Oi.. Conspiracy stuff used to be so thought provoking and before anyone believed anything a ton of analysis was done on sites like this. For example, you goto the UFO forum and every video gets slammed with all sorts of alternate theories of what is is BEFORE it is an UFO. And 99% of the times when people are saying 'BUG'... 'BIRD' ... 'Mylar Balloon' the people doing the analysis are correct.

WTF happened here? Where are those people on stuff like this? These same people have now turned into believe anything if it supports your belief system. I just don't get it.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Go ahead.. Use your cell phone.. Browser.. Credit cards.. Etc.. Big brother isn't watching you already..

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Eh, because I have posted links to things that don't support the popular opinion I've been called a paid shill, a failed criminal,and race traitor.

Attack the person and the news source. That's the MO.

In this case these are HER own videos. It will be ignored or it will be a case of "but the other doctors". If those doctors support this doctor I don't have too much faith in them either.
edit on 28-7-2020 by frogs453 because: added

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Right but they don't attack their own news source. This is the new normal. Its like consumer reports. Most people always knew that the #1 and #2 companies paid consumer reports and took what they had to say with a grain of salt..

Fast forward to today.. Each and every issue that come out.. Each side continues to try to further polarize the country. They each create 'reports' and 'studies' that are complete garbage.. And EACH side picks them up and yells 'SEE'.. I don't get that people can't see that the real power that be are doing exactly what they want.. If they drive division.. Nothing changes.. And guess what? Division is what we have.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join