It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Frontline Doctors Capitol Hill Conference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

People who are self-sufficient, resourceful and independent don't depend on others for anything.

The Amish, I've always respected them for exactly this reason.
Almost fanatical, yet tolerable and well worth living behind the times.
In order to secure and thrive in the worst of times. Be ready and you
won't be weak.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

But the minions here will prop this up and scream ... See ... See.. There is this giant conspiracy against us....

Why is this being true so scary for you? You;re so backwards it's pathetic.
edit on 28-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
A bunch of quacks
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
thanks for the link so trump endorses stella immanuel well here are some of her beliefs She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious.

I mean COME ON... this lady is the very definition of QUACK

a reply to: zenartist

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
a reply to: zenartist

You both want to slander someone who has put there career and life on the line against a seemingly immense corrupt and broken system, gotta love that 1st amendment.

Great, you both found some dirt when there is a massive campaign trying to discredit and silence anyone who dare speaks the truth and challenges those massive budgets that is selling out the health of the population.

Got any solid science that challenges the claims made by the “America’s Frontline Doctors”? I will take you seriously then. Otherwise it is sad to see this bumbling in the dark. I know it has not been easy with so many conflicting claims around.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The patients were randomly assigned to receive either standard of care; hydroxychloroquine at a dose of 400mg twice daily; or hydroxychloroquine at a dose of 400mg twice daily, plus azithromycin at a dose of 500mg once daily for seven days.

Funnily enough, these doctors are talking about a 200mg dose TWICE a week along with Zinc and Azithromyacin. The numbers cited in the study you are talking about are massively more than what the doctors who have been actively treating this disease with good results have been doing.

Additionally, unusual heart rhythms and elevated liver-enzyme levels were more frequent in patients receiving hydroxychloroquine alone or with azithromycin, according to the study.

I would'nt doubt it with such a massively increased dosage of any medicine.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dr. Fauci was on CNN yesterday (his favorite) pushing 2 Covid-19 cures that are coming "soon" where the medication will be $3,800 per dose!

Contrast that with a medication that has been around for almost 70 years that's only 50 cents a dose and is very effective with almost no side effects.

Money truly does make the world go round.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Already been memory holed by Facebook, google/ YouTube, and twitter.

Right or wrong, anything censored so quickly is worth considering.

The, America's Frontline Doctors website is now offline,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I am presuming that there was quackery afoot, no one was listed as being expert in the field, and it seems the scientific method was not used, and probably the Breitbart video was taken down for good reason.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: zenartist
A bunch of quacks
www.thedailybeast.com...

I don't see how her own personal beliefs detract from anything she said about successfully treating patients with Covid-19.

So can you say anything to refute what she said about her treatment of Covid patients?

Or is personal attacks on her beliefs all you can muster as a response?
edit on 28-7-2020 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I mean COME ON... this lady is the very definition of QUACK

How more so than Fauci are you serious? What's she wrong about?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

How can you say her determination that medical conditions are caused by demons and in the same breath say that we should accept her medical judgement? If she wants to believe that demons cause medical issues fine. If she as a medical doctor disregards the medical science of what causes these conditions then no. That is not acceptable from a medical doctor and frankly should cause concern about any of her medical claims.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here's some information we hope you'll really like!

“THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG... THE CDC, THE WHO, AND ALL THE SO-CALLED EXPERTS LIED TO YOU!!! HERE'S THE LIST:
⚠️ EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY NEEDS TO READ THIS AND ABSORB IT... THOSE STILL ASLEEP, YOU BETTER WAKE UP BECAUSE THIS SHAM/DRESS REHEARSAL WILL CERTAINLY BE THE LAST CHANCE; THOSE CHOOSING TO REMAIN IN DENIAL, GIVING THE FINGER TO REALITY, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN ...
🔺"CDC admitted they screwed up COVID19 infection counts and intentionally misled the public and have apologized, clarifying that the amount of people truly infected is much lower than what was originally reported -- an error so egregious it made the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute say “how could the CDC make this mistake? This is a mess."
🔺The American Coronavirus Task Force also admitted to fudging the National COVID19 death count when Dr. Birx said the deaths are people who died “with” COVID19 not “from” COVID19, thus making the real death count much lower than what is currently being reported.
🔺Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted masks won’t help against the virus and mask manufacturers are now including warnings that their products do not deter COVID19.
🔺Fauci also said that continuing to close the country could cause irreparable damage.
🔺CDC backtracked their initial claim that led governors to shutdown their states & clarified that COVID19 does not spread easily on surfaces.
🔺Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo confirmed a recent health study showing that 70% of new infections actually originate at home, thus making stay at home orders one of the most dangerous mandates currently in place.
🔺Trump stopped funding the WHO and threatened to cut off money permanently until they can prove they are no longer corruptly influenced by communist China after they lied to our country about human to human transmission of COVID19 in January.
🔺The curve is flattened, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci, our governors, and many more were completely wrong about the potential threat of this virus.
🔺If you are still living in fear, Don’t be. The media, global organizations, the government, and its agencies “mislead” the public.
🔺People called those of us who knew this all along conspiracy theorists, but it turns out we were just following the facts!
🔺Open up your businesses, churches, and homes. Don’t fall for the lies any longer. If you fell for the lies this time, wake up and join the army of truth seekers fighting on the front lines.
🔺 Florida has just admitted to miscalculations on some that received positive COVID-19 results but never got tested and many others have been incorrectly identified as positive in the state’s system.
🔺 WHO have just admitted that transmission of the virus from an asymptomatic carriers - the whole reason for the lockdown, is rare!! ie you could not spread it before showing any symptoms!!
⚠️ The CDC just confirmed a .4 to .26% death-rate for Covid 19. The death rate for the flu shot is .6. Twice as high as Covid!
For that, we have:
• Added nearly 6 trillion to national debt
• Laid-off or furloughed 50 million workers
• Placed 60 million on food stamps
• Gone from 3.5%to 14.7% unemployment
• Crippled the petroleum industry
• Ruined the tourism industry
• Bankrupted the service industry
• Caused an impending meat and protein crisis
• Threatened, fined, and arrested church leaders
• Exacerbated mental health problems
• Shut down schools and colleges
• Given unbridled power to unelected officials
• Increased suicides higher than COVID deaths
• Delayed surgeries and treatments for profound illnesses
• Infringed upon countless important civil liberties
• Placed 300 million Americans on house arrest
Bill Gates has placed himself in such a position of influence by heavily funding all corners to make this lie happen.
We need to start treating it as the lie it is.
Seriously our whole way of life is at stake, and they have plans to make it much worse now introducing it as "the grand reset", "the beginning of the 4th revolution" (ie a surveillance state of control, where everyone lives in what is essentially a strick open air prison where you are tracked, nothing is private, and everything is decided for you, and you have no rights whatsoever, and there can be no resistance.
Welcome to their "new world order".

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The website was hosted on Square Space

After the Unite the Right rally in 2017, Squarespace received a petition with 58,000 signatures and removed a group of websites for violating its terms of service against "bigotry or hatred" towards demographic groups. In 2017, it raised an additional $200 million in funding, boosting its value to $1.7 billion. This funding was earmarked for reacquiring interests from investors
Wikipedia

Considering all the censorship that has already happened, could be that Square Space is more concerned about its budget than the facts. Will take a while to find another host with some balls. Either way, what ever has happened I am sure time will tell. I don't see this story just quietly slipping away in the night.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

How can you say her determination that medical conditions are caused by demons and in the same breath say that we should accept her medical judgement?

I'm not saying it is or it isn't.

I'm asking if any of you can discuss and/or refute any of her claims when it comes to treating her patients for Covid-19 with the medicines she has prescribed.

So can you? Or is attacks on what she personally believes all you can respond with?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

How can you possibly believe she knows how to cure for Covid when she doesn't know the medical reason for gynecological issues? You do note she says cure, not that it may be of some help to some people. She says she cured all of her patients.

She can say all of her patients were cured and all of her patients with cysts had sex with demons. Unfortunately her claims of a cure cannot be credible as she cannot even understand medical science.

Why this is such an issue is we have the President of our country and his son believing and promoting someone with this type of medical knowledge, yet it is a big conspiracy to listen to actual scientists.

I'm not anti hydroxychloroquine. Maybe it does help some. It doesnt help others. Personally I've been maintaining high doses of vitamin C and making sure to get enough vitamin D as to hopefully help keep my immune system high.
edit on 28-7-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The same doctor group held a follow up press conference in front of the Supreme Court earlier today. Here is a recording of it.

twitter.com...

While it lasts...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I'm asking if any of you can discuss and/or refute any of her claims when it comes to treating her patients for Covid-19 with the medicines she has prescribed.

So I'll take your response as a firm "No I can't".

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Lol of course not. Can you state its true? She can cure COVID apparently in every one of the people who have it as she did? She of the demon sperm belief is the one person who cured all of her patients. Millions of doctors and scientists but she is the only one who cured every single case she saw. She did say all of them you realize?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Lol of course not. Can you state its true? She can cure COVID apparently in every one of the people who have it as she did? She of the demon sperm belief is the one person who cured all of her patients. Millions of doctors and scientists but she is the only one who cured every single case she saw. She did say all of them you realize?

OK, so for the sake of argument, let's assume that she is a "quack", as you so aptly put it.

Care to refute the claims of any of her colleagues?

Or are you going to once again result to attacks on their personal beliefs? Which typically happen when one cannot constructively refute anything with a coherent statement.

Can you state its true?

Can you prove its not?

This is a conspiracy forum after all, last I checked.
edit on 28-7-2020 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

The website was hosted on Square Space

After the Unite the Right rally in 2017, Squarespace received a petition with 58,000 signatures and removed a group of websites for violating its terms of service against "bigotry or hatred" towards demographic groups. In 2017, it raised an additional $200 million in funding, boosting its value to $1.7 billion. This funding was earmarked for reacquiring interests from investors
Wikipedia

Considering all the censorship that has already happened, could be that Square Space is more concerned about its budget than the facts. Will take a while to find another host with some balls. Either way, what ever has happened I am sure time will tell. I don't see this story just quietly slipping away in the night.

A 'white paper' on that site, had Dr. Mehmet Oz, backing Hydroxychloroquine, OZ is King Quack, (or if you like alternative medicine) highly criticised in the medical field, and a friend of Trump, and obviously where Trump got bitten on the Hydroxychloroquine meme, that makes two quacks in company, plus a bunch of raving looney 'doctors' who believe in the, 'Divil'.
Now, I don't know about you, but this kid ain't going to listen to nutballs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join