It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A LARPER meets reality

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gratheil

You might want to be careful about that, saw video after that jeep sped through the and almost hit people at that one protest, some people rushed up to another car that was in the crowd and stopped. Guess what? They asked if they were OK and to just stay a minute and they would find out if they should turn around to get out or go straight. You better hope there is video to support your 9mm therapy.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: oddnutz
This is the victim earlier in the night being interviewed.

He was wearing a mask, but IDK his eyes seemed....strange... like he was intoxicated/high. Every few seconds, he would kind of involuntarily close his eyes. Could just be a normal behavioral trait for that individual, but I will be interested if there is a toxicology report released. Might help explain any erratic behavior in relation to the vehicle.

While the video isn’t the best quality, I tend to agree. His pupils look dilated, which is generally coincides with some kind of upper. However, these days who knows who is legally prescribed amphetamines and who isn’t. The several times I’ve taken adderal in my past, my pupils blow up the same way. It could just be the situation he’s in as well, being on high alert with adrenaline running high, but I can’t confirm that as I’m not a doctor. He could just have dark eyes and due to the lack of definition in the video, I’m assuming their dilated pupils.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

They were all shot from handguns. The first 5 were from the guy in the car the next 3 were from some other guy on the street possibly shooting at the car. The larper guy never fired.

So if the guy got out first before he shot I wonder who the second guy was shooting at? Seems he didn't hit anyone.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't know if he got out of the car. The second guy was probably shooting at the guy in the car.

The statement from the police is in the video on the previous page. 3rd comment down.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: drewlander

AK-47 Rifles for Sale | Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore

Just because it is an AK doesn't mean it is full auto. All it would take to make one full auto is filing down the bar conected too the selector switch. Same with an AR and most other semi autos.

Not 1 rifle in that link is an AK47. They are all replicas of the style and that is it. Second item is a rimfire 22LR ffs. As far as I know, 100% of AK47 are full auto and to buy a preban would cost a ton of money. Im gonna ask an expert about this though.

For the record. I am not saying this guy shot an AK47, but that he brandished a replica and the media once again is misidentifying a firearm.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, we can't, there are eye witnesses saying he got out of the car.

Well you been wrong and I have been right...

Driver was in his car, was stopped, a crowd swarmed the car beating on it. The AK guy came up to his driver side window most likely in the same ready draw position we see in the single picture. The Police Chief says it looks like the AK guy pointed his gun and the car guy shot him. That makes sense as I suggested the first 5 rounds were fired very quickly as in a WTF moment. The car guy never got out and actually drove away and called 911 a short distance from the crowd. The car guy is walking free today and will most likely not be charged.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

a reply to: drewlander

AK-47 Rifles for Sale | Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore

Just because it is an AK doesn't mean it is full auto. All it would take to make one full auto is filing down the bar conected too the selector switch. Same with an AR and most other semi autos.

Not 1 rifle in that link is an AK47. They are all replicas of the style and that is it. Second item is a rimfire 22LR ffs. As far as I know, 100% of AK47 are full auto and to buy a preban would cost a ton of money. Im gonna ask an expert about this though.

For the record. I am not saying this guy shot an AK47, but that he brandished a replica and the media once again is misidentifying a firearm.

To be fair, Mr. AK defined it as such in the video that’s been posted in this thread. Granted, the media would have called it whatever they wanted, Mr. AK is the one who claimed it himself to the media.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Not sure your point....All AK47s in the US are knockoff versions of the real one. They are exactly the same except for they are semi-auto...such as this new one below. AK is just easy to say and really identifies more with the 7.62 ammo.

1999.99 at S-Mart, shop smart, shop S-Mart....

ARSENAL SAM7SFK-80 AK-47 RIFLE 7.62X39 - 16.2"
The SAM7SFK-80 rifle is a semi-auto version of the Bulgarian model AR-M4SF with the NEW Arsenal Gambit attached which extends the barrel and enhances the firearm. You are going to love the authenticity of this firearm - from the right side folding tubular buttstock to the vertical front sight/gas block combination, you have truly purchased a unique Bulgarian beauty. With only limited quantities, this is a collector's dream!

edit on 27-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I don't know if he got out of the car. The second guy was probably shooting at the guy in the car.

The statement from the police is in the video on the previous page. 3rd comment down.

Ya, I was just taking AugustusMasonicus' word for it as he was convinced the driver got out, but I was thinking that would have been rather crazy for the driver to get out as the crowd swarmed his car...lol

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

what is a larper?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Well you been wrong and I have been right...

Was I? Were you? The police chief asked for more video and witnesses to figure out exactly what happened. What I do know is the guy in the car shot first and the guy with the AK didn't shoot at all.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Was I? Were you? The police chief asked for more video and witnesses to figure out exactly what happened. What I do know is the guy in the car shot first and the guy with the AK didn't shoot at all.

Well we were all speculating, but you felt the need to basically attack every word I wrote not agreeing with anything in the least and even when I suggested this you still found a reason to not agree...lol

He was sitting in his car and shot the AK person at close range.... Can we agree with that?

posted by: AugustusMasonicus
No, we can't, there are eye witnesses saying he got out of the car.

You like to argue even when you are wrong...lol

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Well we were all speculating...

You weren't speculating, particularly when you inferred intent, you were making statements.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I can’t stop laughing at this thread title. I knew right away what this was about before clicking on it. “Larper” hahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You weren't speculating, particularly when you inferred intent, you were making statements.

Lol here is my statement after the first time you assumed I ment "intent". Do you actually read my posts?

I said nothing whatsoever about intent... I even said that most likely he would not unload on the guy, but if a angry mob came at me sitting in my car and one of them was like this guy it wouldn't take much for me to fire. Hell, the guy with the AK might have saw the gun at some point and raised his AK as if in some form of defense.

When I say aggressor... I'm saying the person making the move of who is coming at who... In this case the AK guy is the one moving to the car guy's window. Not the car guy getting out and moving to the AK guy, as example.

The only time I used the word aggressive is in the stance of the AK guy holding his gun at the ready. That is not a passive position...I also said if the AK guy in that ready aim position moves that barrel a few inches he is now aiming and it seems like that is what he did as per the police, and a good reason he was shot.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Lol here is my statement after the first time you assumed I ment "intent". Do you actually read my posts?

Saying you weren't judging intent when you were judging intent doesn't mean you weren't judging intent.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Saying you weren't judging intent when you were judging intent doesn't mean you weren't judging intent.

You just mistook my use of the word aggressor....Thought we worked that out..

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is what I'm talking about:

his posture even in that one picture is one of prepared aggressiveness.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

his posture even in that one picture is one of prepared aggressiveness.

So if you walk towards me with fists up what would you call that? His posture in the one picture would be the same with a gun. I have almost 40 years in or with the military so I know what that posture looks like and what it means.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That was the picture taken, but he sure had his gun in a position of threat to a guy in a car, with all those other people standing there too. If it were you in the car, be honest. ..... for all we know this pic was taken just before the guy aim his gun in the guys face.

Those people have no business doing this ..... they are stupid anarcho commies, paid by Soros, or with people who are paid by Soros.
Oh yah, and the other thing no one seems to have paid attention to..... Progressives have been griping about guns for sooo long and now they are supporting these scary gun-toting people who get to wear masks because of some spooky virus.....
Gimme a break already!!!!!

edit on 27-7-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join