It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFAC To March In Louisville Saturday, Kentucky protest LIVE streams.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
IDK that is what they do...

So it didn't happen to you, you just heard a rumor?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So it didn't happen to you, you just heard a rumor?

Not rumors, seen people test it... In my post I said "if" I walked down town Portland... Do you think I'm wrong?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Then they're idiots for not contesting it.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: Guyfriday

Bull#. It is what they are carrying and the mentality of packing such firepower in the hands of non law enforcement.
It i like carrying a live bomb through the streets.
Some asshole is going to light it.

How so? Why does it matter if they are carrying AR styled rifles or big bore lever action rifles? It's not the items they group is carrying that should be the issue, but rather the intent of the group carrying those items. These people as of right now have shown restraint and have a sense of decorum while out in public, they have a message to push but are not using force to do that. I see no problem with that.

You seem to have an issue with the items they are carrying though, so let's take away the rifles and ask if you still have an issue with what they are doing?

Now I do need to remind some people here, not you because you have talked about this I believe in the past, that antifa have used items such as concrete filled drink containers, bike locks on chains, glass containers full of urine. Are those less worrisome them these AR styled rifles? Again it's the intent of the carriers of items that should be the cause for alarms not the items being carried.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I held off an opinion till I saw more of what that group was about.
This is only my opinion, but after their great leaders speech, it's at best a cult.
He bordered on everything from race war to terrorism, in his threats.
He thinks himself to be something of a demi god, he isn't. He comes off as a sociopath.

NFAC is threat to this country, to it's people, of every race.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Cool....so it settled then. Guns don't kill people. Now let's all get along since we have a understanding.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
These retards:

Louisville protests descend into chaos when armed protester accidentally shoots members of his group, injuring 3

How about a little trigger discipline you ignorant morons.

lol

The left can't do anything correctly...
edit on 7 25 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Cool....so it settled then. Guns don't kill people. Now let's all get along since we have a understanding.

If only it was that simple.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

If only it was that simple.

But it is that simple.

Unless your are a NFAC idiot and practice no gun safety and shoot 3 of your own.

www.foxnews.com...

Gunshots erupted during a planned protest in Louisville, Ky., Saturday and three members of the heavily armed militia group, the “Not F---ing Around Coalition” (NFAC), were injured by shots fired from one of their own member's guns, police told Fox News.

Baaaahahahahaha!

Bet that put a damper on their "show of force".

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's not what to take away from this.

The "leaders" speech is.

There's a lot to unpack from his speech, and I no longer see where the humor in any of this comes from anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

That's not what to take away from this.

The "leaders" speech is.

There's a lot to unpack from his speech, and I no longer see where the humor in any of this comes from anymore.

Oh...I watched his speech from Stone Mountain when it happened. He is a total whackjob. And he obviously can't train a militia well enough to not shoot themselves.

He is going to get all of his "militia" arrested or killed at some point. A actual trained 5 man team could dispatch these idiots in minutes.....and more likely most would run.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Agreed, but I would rather that didn't happen.

Playing soldier isn't for everybody.

Being yoked out and having a gun isn't equal to training.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I'm referirng to the madness he spouted off at todays rally.

I agree with you 100% that he is a legit whackjob, but that changes nothing to the problems this is and going to create.

I've lived long enough to know, I dont under estimate anyone, even crazy people.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Indeed. Earth-shattering changes never come from the the flow of the mainstream but from the chaos of the fringes of society.

This is true Every. Single. Time.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Agreed, but I would rather that didn't happen.

Playing soldier isn't for everybody.

Being yoked out and having a gun isn't equal to training.

I would rather it didn't happen as well. I don't think any level of thinking has gone into their actions.....people like this either learn the lesson or die thinking they are making a difference when they did not.

It will end up with them inciting whatever happens. Like the incident today.....they accidentally shot themselves....now imagine if they HAD been around a real, well trained militia and one of those accidental rounds hit someone that actually knew what they were doing.....

This is the real danger from stupid wannabes like the NFAC. Even their name.....its like some dude got bullied as a kid and decided to make a ninja group.....LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I can't get on board with the title "Grand Master". Too much like "Grand Wizard". Just perpetuating hate.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You said "This is the real danger from stupid wannabes like the NFAC. Even their name.....its like some dude got bullied as a kid and decided to make a ninja group.....LOL "

I remember something similar being said about some JV team called ISIS.
I also recall something about some king somewhere not worrying because the army that stood against him were just a bunch of farmers.

You "LOL" due to you under estimating people, that's your first mistake.
This isn't a joke anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

You said "This is the real danger from stupid wannabes like the NFAC. Even their name.....its like some dude got bullied as a kid and decided to make a ninja group.....LOL "

I remember something similar being said about some JV team called ISIS.
I also recall something about some king somewhere not worrying because the army that stood against him were just a bunch of farmers.

You "LOL" due to you under estimating people, that's your first mistake.
This isn't a joke anymore.

Oh....it most definitely is still a joke. A tiny "militia" like these guys doesn't stand a chance in the US against actual militias, nor federal forces.

ISIS was actually trained and we fought them in their territory.

This is completely different.

Again.....personally I am not worried. These idiots will sort themselves out as was the case today. The fact they are carrying with chambered rounds to "peacefully protest" tells me they may sort themselves out quicker than I thought.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Instead of starting a different thread, i'm just gonna post protest feeds from around the U.S here.

BKM-Broadcast

Ruptly

TV2 LIVE

edit on 25-7-2020 by Black_Fox because: add

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Was I mishearing him, or do we now have black separatists to go with our white separatists?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join