It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFAC To March In Louisville Saturday, Kentucky protest LIVE streams.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
If they were going out into the communities and threatening to "Kill Whitey" or "Burn it all down" then that would be another problem, but since they haven't then what's the harm?

Meh, that doesn't bother me as well. As long as they don't act on either.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It’s always good to see Americans practicing their 2nd amendment rights. I’m sure the NRA will be out in no time to show their support.

You have said this a number of times, it seems you have a fascination with the NRA...lol Seems very peaceful, so what is your point?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Would you let these assholes march through your town?

What do you think could go wrong here?

Why are they assholes, and why not let them march?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Ha...NFAC.....they would get mowed down the second violence started. Their "show of force" is just that....a show.

These guys are a joke.

I hope some have had military training as a number of their guns have strange configurations like they just threw crap on a AR they bought yesterday...lol

edit on 25-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ISIS looked funny too until they started cutting off heads.

These assholes are out there calling out "white militias" because they want a fight. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
edit on 7 25 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Meh, that doesn't bother me as well. As long as they don't act on either.

It seems to me that the left have been the ones to make open carry seen as a crime. The answer is who cares if they legally carry. 6 months ago if I walked in down town Portland with an AR on my back the police would stop me as they would get 100s of 911 calls. They would tell me that I was disturbing the peace and I would need to leave or be arrested.

Seems the left is now understanding what the 2nd actually means as they rush to buy one of those thingamajigs...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... better link at 34ish from live you hear the first negligent discharge i guess 3 wounded one not seriously

at about 36 from live you see one of them leveling an ar-15 at the crowd aiming from the hip as the guy filming says "some one has been shot"
edit on 25-7-2020 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

just b4 38 you see most of the armed group take knees and cops seem to be running in to render aid
and the guy (large african american in all black about 250bs) is still on a knee sweeping the crowd with the ar (not firing but sure as hell pointing it at the camera man )

at about 40 minutes from live start 2 more now sweeping the crowd same guy as before and then what looks like a white guy in a skimask with what looks like an ak? just willy nilly pointing it at the crowd/street

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

just b4 38 you see most of the armed group take knees and cops seem to be running in to render aid and the guy (large african american in all black about 250bs) is still on a knee sweeping the crowd with the ar (not firing but sure as hell pointing it at the camera man )

A good number of them have no clue what they got in their hands... Watching a number of them are pointing at the crowds with finger on the trigger, and I bet the safeties are not on. One guy drops the mag from his gun and bullets all over the ground as he scrambles to pick them back up...lol

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I wish all involved the best. It’s certainly within their rights to carry this out.

I do hope nothing negative occurs. This has potential for turning into a blood bath and they’re lucky those discharges didn’t turn into that right away.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why would you get a disturbing the peace citation when you haven't broken any laws and why wouldn't you file a civil suit if you did get one?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

at about the 40 minute mark you see the stretchers taking them out the last guy seemed to have a chest wound hopefully no one else decides to pop off rounds accidentally or other wise but not a good look for them this time

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I'd trust them far more then I would that wack job heading NFAC Grandpappy b or j. That guy if you watch some of his videos and read some of what his supporters say has the makings of being another Jim Jones.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ISIS looked funny too until they started cutting off heads.

These assholes are out there calling out "white militias" because they want a fight. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Exactly

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
observing the raw data alone, indicates based off of the body language, and the words being said they are indeed looking for a fight, and at the very least intimidation...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

This NFAC is seriously dangerous - I only mean that because they have serious lack of control and discipline with their weapons. I have seen almost continuous brandishing at times (waving them in the air), also guys flagging people in the crowd and their buddies left and right.

I am just glad the ND happened while the NFAC people were gathering by themselves and not when they were near the police or other armed groups... this has powder keg written all over it.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Appears 3 NFAC members were accidentally shot by one of their own.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why would you get a disturbing the peace citation when you haven't broken any laws and why wouldn't you file a civil suit if you did get one?

IDK that is what they do, I personally don't carry my ARs down town Portland to make a point of it. Do you think with a billion laws on the books you don't break one each minute of the days...lol

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

at about the 40 minute mark you see the stretchers taking them out the last guy seemed to have a chest wound hopefully no one else decides to pop off rounds accidentally or other wise but not a good look for them this time

I would say safety on, no bullet in the chamber, but it seems there isn't anyone with gun safety in mind or even thought of it. Kind of reminds me of the guy passing out guns in CHAD and people holding them for like the first time...

Another guy gets tired and kind of drops the butt of his gun on the ground it bounces a little as the barrel is pointing directly at the guy next to him.

Also how long will a few of those guys wear those WWII gas masks, must be hell in side of them right now...lol

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Appears 3 NFAC members were accidentally shot by one of their own.

War is hell man, war is hell...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Bull#. It is what they are carrying and the mentality of packing such firepower in the hands of non law enforcement.
It i like carrying a live bomb through the streets.
Some asshole is going to light it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join