It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFAC To March In Louisville Saturday, Kentucky protest LIVE streams.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That might be a good thing. They could each find an island to live on. The rest of us with friends and family and extended families that look like the old Benneton ads or the UN can all coexist peacefully.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I was thinking about walling off a large section of a national forest, one it the eastern, one western. Leaving them each the tools, building materials, livestock, and seeds they would need to build a settlement. Seal them in and forget about them.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
These retards:

Louisville protests descend into chaos when armed protester accidentally shoots members of his group, injuring 3

How about a little trigger discipline you ignorant morons.

lol

The left can't do anything correctly...

Gunshots erupted during a planned protest in Louisville, Ky., Saturday and three members of the heavily armed militia group, the “Not F---ing Around Coalition” (NFAC), were injured by shots fired from one of their own member's guns, police told Fox News.

My God... words fail me.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So basically the Not F###### Around Coalition started f###### around and shot themselves. Facepalm indeed.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Black LARPing with guns...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm referirng to the madness he spouted off at todays rally.

I agree with you 100% that he is a legit whackjob, but that changes nothing to the problems this is and going to create.

I've lived long enough to know, I dont under estimate anyone, even crazy people.

Yup the "whackjob" has so far kept his minions from shooting other people. Aside from his minion "whackjob" accidentally shooting 3 other members, it's been pretty quiet in their protests. At least he is not telling them to sing kumbaya and drink a drumfull of Flavor-Aid...at least not yet, right? Maybe the "Three percenters" will beat him to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The irony of them having to call the police and EMTs is killing me.

Betcha they won't be getting protest permits again anytime soon....lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

I agree with you 100% that he is a legit whackjob, but that changes nothing to the problems this is and going to create.

I've lived long enough to know, I dont under estimate anyone, even crazy people.

Yup the "whackjob" has so far kept his minions from shooting other people. Aside from his minion "whackjob" accidentally shooting 3 other members, it's been pretty quiet in their protests. At least he is not telling them to sing kumbaya and drink a drumfull of Flavor-Aid...at least not yet, right? Maybe the "Three percenters" will beat him to it.

I'd say at the rate he is going, he won't have a "coalition" left to fight. Not to mention he won't be able to get another protest permit anytime soon.

Let's see....unlawful discharge of a weapon at a public gathering, 3 people shot....yep....permits pulled for life.

Lucky this idiot didn't kill a bystander, but if they continue i am 100% positive that will happen.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'm betting not one of those morons was equipped with a tourniquet.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

All cops are bastards... until you have a crisis and need a cop

What an effing joke this whole lot of retards are.
edit on 25-7-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I'd say at the rate he is going, he won't have a "coalition" left to fight. Not to mention he won't be able to get another protest permit anytime soon.

Let's see....unlawful discharge of a weapon at a public gathering, 3 people shot....yep....permits pulled for life.

Lucky this idiot didn't kill a bystander, but if they continue i am 100% positive that will happen.

How much you wanna bet he will get a permit again?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

All cops are bastards... until you have a crisis and need a cop

What an effing joke this whole lot of retards are.

Don't forget this brilliant one in Florrisant, Missouri that negligently discharged his weapon into his own foot, right in front of the protest at the police station....LOL!

www.stltoday.com... 52d-83f0eba37b0d.html
edit on 7/25/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You really think some public official will take responsibility for this possibly happening again? Maybe killing someone next time?

Nah....what you'll see is this band of fools doing MUCH smaller protests that won't need a permit.

Would you issue this group another permit to do this in another public park area after this incident?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You really think some public official will take responsibility for this possibly happening again? Maybe killing someone next time?

Nah....what you'll see is this band of fools doing MUCH smaller protests that won't need a permit.

Would you issue this group another permit to do this in another public park area after this incident?

Put your money (play money, that is) where your mouth is.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You cant make this crap up

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Prob stopped at CVS and bought a lil blue first aid kit at the most lmao, idiots

I keep a proper Corpsman bag in my truck and at home.....

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
(a reply to: Jaellma
Totally agree. This needs to be nipped in the bud asap. You have almost 300 heavily armed uniformed organized and angry people who have sworn allegiance to someone smart enough to try not to sound like a wacko but in my opinion will show no restraint and is heading for disaster. They are not leaving and will return in 4 weeks to march again. Do not take this lightly.

edit on 25-7-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: Guyfriday

Bull#. It is what they are carrying and the mentality of packing such firepower in the hands of non law enforcement.
It i like carrying a live bomb through the streets.
Some asshole is going to light it.

Glad to reply to my own post.

It happened, and as a bonus, They blew up themselves!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Seriously..Give a liberal a gun and they shoot themselves...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

A little personal picture...lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join