It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Vows Retaliation After U.S. Shuts Down Houston Consulate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Jay-morris

Calm down brave internet warrior.

There are no monsters for you to slay here.

Internet warrior? So, your wrong, but rather than say you are wrong, you throw insults!

Well done!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Projectvxn

Dop it!? He was the one who replied to me about it. I only made one post about the racism on page one, so what the hell are you talking about?

I replied to him because he obviously did not see his racist post!

Jesus!

Learn to read posts a bit better.

Awesome, good thing you saw it, racism destroyed.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The Suicide Nets on the FoxConn building scream best society on earth.

Clearly you have no understanding of Asian culture with that comment.

First off, today in China, it was polled, in comparison to other countries, the Chinese people have a "neutral" view towards suicide as opposed to our "negative" view here.

It most likely stems from cultural norms of "Honor sucide"

Not saying its right, im just saying it has nothing to do with their government setup and more to do with culture.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Trump closed down their spy hub in the United States and now they are pissed off because he is the first POTUS to stand up to them. This is amazing news.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Think you will find that the suicide rate is higher in America than China.

SUICIDE RATE

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Trump closed down their spy hub in the United States and now they are pissed off because he is the first POTUS to stand up to them. This is amazing news.

Hallelujah! Lord praise Trump! Amen!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
Yeah man we need to differentiate between CCP and Chinese nationals!

They’re people like us.

Looking out the window right now hoards of heroin addicts wander up the streets, some on crutches, some old, some extremely young. People are literally collapsing on the pavements. Sirens go past every quarter of an hour. Youths linger dangerously on the street corners looking for something to do or rob as their position in life has become pretty much hopeless with the height of their dreams getting in a job in one of the warehouses paying minimum wage storing all the crap sent to us from China.

Seriously that is the reality here in much of the UK today and something seriously needs to change or I can't even imagine where we are going to be another few decades.

You mean all the crap the UK orders from China dont you?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Pompeo Addresses Closure of China's Houston Consulate

The USA is setting clear expectations on how the Chinese government is to behave. If they cannot meet this standard then actions will be taken.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is going to be interesting.

Very much praying that due diligence has been put forth and our military knows exactly what China is capable of if provoked. If this was action taken without taking into consideration what China is capable of doing, I do not expect this to work out in our favor.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
Yeah man we need to differentiate between CCP and Chinese nationals!

They’re people like us.

Looking out the window right now hoards of heroin addicts wander up the streets, some on crutches, some old, some extremely young. People are literally collapsing on the pavements. Sirens go past every quarter of an hour. Youths linger dangerously on the street corners looking for something to do or rob as their position in life has become pretty much hopeless with the height of their dreams getting in a job in one of the warehouses paying minimum wage storing all the crap sent to us from China.

Seriously that is the reality here in much of the UK today and something seriously needs to change or I can't even imagine where we are going to be another few decades.

You mean all the crap the UK orders from China dont you?

I look at it sent from China. There is a completely unfair playing field by buying stuff from Commies

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Sounds legit

link   

I look at it sent from China.

They sending it for free or are you dumb dumbs buying it?

link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
This is going to be interesting.

Very much praying that due diligence has been put forth and our military knows exactly what China is capable of if provoked. If this was action taken without taking into consideration what China is capable of doing, I do not expect this to work out in our favor.

What exactly is china capable of doing?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I look at it sent from China.

They sending it for free or are you dumb dumbs buying it?

No 1 Their currency is fixed

No 2 Yes people do buy it but our rulers / business elite have allowed this and cast off most of our industry in the process to fill their bloated over weight fat cat pockets and now our localities appear like a scene from Thriller smackheads everywhere

No 3 Not me..................... I'll buy from anywhere but never Chinese. French van, japanes eknives, British ceramics, cooker, cooking equipment, toaster, kettle, bedding from India and UK, Hi fi British, Japanese and Hi Fi cabinet British, TV Slovakian, Laptop Irish Dell, tin opener 'Eazy Duz It' from the USA!!!!!!!!!!
Jetwash from Germany, watch collection from Russia and Lithuania. Work stuff from Germany, Italy, tools from France UK and USA

You really can avoid dealing with anything Chinese if you try, just shame others can't do the same and help sink the Commie affair over there but it will take government legislation to sway people away from their goods

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

No 2 Yes people do buy it but our rulers / business elite have allowed this...

No. YOU allowed it.

People buy cheap consumerist crap because they want cheap consumerist crap. It isn't some government plot otherwise s***holes like Walmart wouldn't exist.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

If people started to not buy stuff from china, then watch the companies in the West start to go under. If they go elsewhere instead of China, then watch prices sky rocket.

There are millions apon millions of companies in the West that buy their products, or get their products made in China.

This pushes our economy and of course, also China's. They are intertwind.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

No 2 Yes people do buy it but our rulers / business elite have allowed this and cast off most of our industry in the process to fill their bloated over weight fat cat pockets and now our localities appear like a scene from Thriller smackheads everywhere

Hey man im not getting how you equate Britain purchasing goods from China is turning your area into a heroin den??!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Hey man im not getting how you equate Britain purchasing goods from China is turning your area into a heroin den??!!!

I am from the UK and China is def not the reason for his area, or any area becoming a heroin den. People just lime to blame China for everything at the moment. Just the way it is.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Clearly you have no understanding of Asian culture with that comment.

First off, today in China, it was polled, in comparison to other countries, the Chinese people have a "neutral" view towards suicide as opposed to our "negative" view here.

It most likely stems from cultural norms of "Honor sucide"

Not saying its right, im just saying it has nothing to do with their government setup and more to do with culture.

Thats awesome.

China is still #.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
This war against communism is what has to end.

I actually agree -- leave sovereign nations to operate themselves as they see fit and as works for them. IMO, the bitching boils down to jealousy at China becoming a legit powerhouse under a system we're conditioned to believe sucks under any & all circumstances. That's not always the case. For example, you don't see people bitching about Vietnam being communist, and we import a hell of a lot of s# from Vietnam that WE make there. Same with Laos, they're also communist. Both mixed in capitalism just like China did, and it works very well for all 3 economically. Not saying it's a sure bet for the US, I'm just saying it works for them, let them have at it. When it stops working for them, they'll handle their own transition shizola, not us. That's NOT our job to do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join