It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

reason ufo's disappear

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Well there's been a giant silver cylinder flying around here in the north Dallas area since about July. I've been trying to catch it on film. Its location is always random and I've seen it pull its disappearing act. Thats pretty cool looking.

If you live in the Dallas area keep an eye out for it, in the mornings it likes to get low. Like between 8-10am it moves around over neighborhoods very slowly just over the tallest power lines. And it will be visible from time to time at that low altitude. Why??? Who knows.... but if you have a good camera with a good hi-mag lens and just happen to be in the right area, you may just get the holy grail of daylight close up shots. You might even get some shots through the windows if it has any.

Anyway a friend of mine who lives north of Dallas in a little town called Little Elm said at about 9 in the morning something temporarily blocked the sun coming in through his windows, sort of like a cloud, but it was moving too fast and there were no clouds over his house at the time. He said the shadow was too big for a helicopter and there was no noise. I think it was that silly cylinder showing itself again.

Again thats the weird thing, it gets super low over populated neighborhoods and buzzes around very slowly like 35 mph and then cloaks itself. I paced it in my car one time, thats why I know it can go very slow, but after about 30 seconds from the time I saw it, it turned on the cloak.
During the afternoon, I've seen it high in the sky flying over the highway for several minutes and then it cloaks again.

So if you're in the Dallas area, keep a camera handy at all times and look for the silver cylinder. I have no idea what its doing, but it needs to be caught on film and lots of it.



very interesting. over the time that you've been watching and observing this object, does its path seem the same each time. is it appearing over the same neighborhoods and disappearing over the same spot more than once? many people have reported seeing ufo's follow the same path over and over again which some people theorize that its due to the time varient or time travel capabilities of these craft. Its an interesting theory and would explain alot about ufo's if they were in fact able to manipulate time around their craft. that would explain the high speeds they can reach without burning up or how they can perform 90 degree turns.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by enrage]




posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777
Im still convinced those types of behaviours from the UFOs are more likely to be caused from nano technology. That would PERFECTLY explain the case above. I also believe they have they technology to manipulate dimensions, but are using it in these circumstances. Wouldnt it be wasting a helluva lot more energy?


I'm curious how would nano technology be used for this? Can you explain? Thanks.

But, IMO I don't think space time distortion would be plausible because of the amount of energy it would take to cause the distortion. Even a large mass like the sun only distorts space time very little.

I also have a problem with time travel. The theory of relativity only allows for travel to the future, which is rather easy. Between two objects traveling at different speeds, the faster object will travel farther into the future than the other. I saw another theory of how to travel through time to the past, but it also requires bending space time, and would also require a vast amount of energy. So if you can only travel in one direction, you can never get back to where you started, there would be no point in traveling through time.

I can't make any assumptions on inter-dimensional, because I don't know enough. Theories I've heard of about say you go into a parallel universe, which also means you could never get back to the same place you started.

I don't know how they do it, unless there is a way to generate and control a vast amount of energy.



posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwatkins

Originally posted by antigovFZ777
Im still convinced those types of behaviours from the UFOs are more likely to be caused from nano technology. That would PERFECTLY explain the case above. I also believe they have they technology to manipulate dimensions, but are using it in these circumstances. Wouldnt it be wasting a helluva lot more energy?


I'm curious how would nano technology be used for this? Can you explain? Thanks.

But, IMO I don't think space time distortion would be plausible because of the amount of energy it would take to cause the distortion. Even a large mass like the sun only distorts space time very little.

I also have a problem with time travel. The theory of relativity only allows for travel to the future, which is rather easy. Between two objects traveling at different speeds, the faster object will travel farther into the future than the other. I saw another theory of how to travel through time to the past, but it also requires bending space time, and would also require a vast amount of energy. So if you can only travel in one direction, you can never get back to where you started, there would be no point in traveling through time.

I can't make any assumptions on inter-dimensional, because I don't know enough. Theories I've heard of about say you go into a parallel universe, which also means you could never get back to the same place you started.

I don't know how they do it, unless there is a way to generate and control a vast amount of energy.






i agree with your time travel explanation but i dont see them using time as a vehicle to go forward or backward in time but instead as a motor. if u can picture that...lol
if ufo's can create some time distortion around their craft and actually slow down time around them, then to our eyes it would appear that they disappeared or traveled very fast in a very short time. the ufo's arent actually going forward or backward in time but instead have the knowledge to manipulate it using their technology

[edit on 24-3-2005 by enrage]



posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
i agree with your time travel explanation but i dont see them using time a vehicle to go forward or backward in time but instead as a motor. if u can picture that...lol


Actually, the model they proposed was a massive cylinder, close to your idea of a motor. The cylinder would be spinning and you would jump across, or take a short cut across the axis, and basically travel to the past.

But I like the idea that they are changing the frequency past our visual spectrum. I will have to think about that one.

Something else about UFO sightings that I always wondered about. Why is it on some occasion do sightings occur more than once, on different days? Are they looking at the same UFO at different times? Why would they visit the same place more than once?



posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There must be something of importance,if they keep coming to the same spot.Just a thought maybe what we are seeing are angels,and the ship is just the transport,between the dimensions.



posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermit
I STILL THINK OUR GOVT. COVERED UP "ROSWELL" & HAS ALIEN SPACE CRAFT & HAVE BEEN STUDYING THE NANO TECHNOLOGY INVOLVED IN SPACETRAVEL WHICH WE HAVE LITTLE OR NO KNOWLEDGE OF
If that was true,wouldn't the nano's be coded with a self destuct if they fell into the hands of someone else.If they had that technolgy.Nice shades by the way.Must be pretty sunny where you are at.



posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
They can cloak and decloak at will.



posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Can anyone say "Teleportasion" ??????????/



posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
because Paris Hilton is so thin and just yuckly-yuckly rich street chick that they see her on the planet and say "oooh-yuck-let's abduct someone with fat who actually works out a little too." and then fly away when somebody caught them on camera looking at her.(joking-duh!)

I think it's possible, Steven Hawking was wrong about blackholes and most of the posters were right here on ATS, so yeah- I thinks it's possible-assuming they know more about energy and everything than they do.

Oh yeah-like that episode in "Futurama"(best animated show besides "The Simpsons".) Where the Prof. cloned self figures out the engines work by moving space and time around the ship; instead of the ship trying to move around space and time.

[edit on 3/25/05 by BSB2005]



posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'd go with the rift thingy.,



posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Another new idea,maybe they have to ability to move faster than light.In which case they shift into another dimension.We can move faster then sound but they say its physicially impossible to go faster than light.



posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver wolverine
Another new idea,maybe they have to ability to move faster than light.In which case they shift into another dimension.We can move faster then sound but they say its physicially impossible to go faster than light.

The only way to travel faster than light will be to use a wormhole. But your velosity would be less than the speed of light, which then may be possible. But I still say the energy needed to do this is unfathomable.

I do wonder though, in the future if we will try, like when we broke the sound barrier. People will be saying the light barrier can't be broke, then one day it is broke. You never know.



posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
UFOs need no stargate to appear/disappear. They simply teleport themselves from one place to another. They can go anywhere with this technique, they can even appear in your well guarded home, or in an aeroplane up at the sky.



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
interesting subject. one fact is that if we happen to see a still object whatever it may be suddenly jump to lightspeed it would appear to us that it disapeared but in fact it did not. it just moved at a velocity that our eyes can't see. also another point et's are aware of the chaos they cause by being seen so they try to mask there existence.



posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If you guys are interested in this, I would definatly recommend watching David Sereda's Evidence Case for Nasa UFO's as previously mentioned. In the footage he presents, the ufo's are visible in the UV light cameras, but not so in the infrared or visible light cameras. And then they disappear and reappear in the UV cameras. he tries to apply his theory of high wavelength light to galaxy formation as well, and theorizes that we cant see the black holes in the centers of galaxys not because gravity is so strong that light can escape, but because the center is moving faster than light... or something like that... great film, and im still waiting for any sort of analysis of his theory by a scientist or even non scientist (im not a scientist, but it sounds good to me)... the only problem is that no one has ever heard of it.

www.ufonasa.com...
www.laufo.com...



posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
When the Elohims craft exellerate beyond light speed , it leaves the optical window.
So it doesnt actually disapear but moves so fast it cant be seen.
They also travel at many times the speed of light and continue to discover ways to go faster.
This is all discribed in the book "the message given by extra-terrestrials"

Its in the form of a free e-book from this link.

www.raelianmovement.org...




new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join