It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reason ufo's disappear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just had a thought..Maybe the reason ufo's disappear so fast is the they have a stargate in space in which to go into another dimension.Like a wormhole type.One in which we don't have the techology to detect.Or maybe it could be a type of metal in which, they can change the composition of it , into something invisible.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well, lets toss away the word "stargate" and then you've pretty much described a warp type technology, or echoed Lazar's idea of them reshaping space/time.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yeah. I have been doing some thinking about this subject too. And aliens really must be using some kind of space-time distortion technology.
Even if aliens craft could travel at light speed it would take thousands and thousands of years to travel to zeta reticuli or where ever they are actually from. So i really think that they are using some kind of other technology to travel.
Although, i heard something about there being 3 speeds of light...anyone hear about that??

Anyways, i believe reshaping of space/time is the most logical.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
hellooo??? demensional time rift anyone?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm reading a really good book by Marc Davenport titled "Vistors for Time. The Secret of UFO's".
In it he theorizes that UFO's have the ability to manipulate time. He writes a very well thought out case and references several abductee stories as well as the usual stories of cars not being able to start, blackouts....etc and ties it all together at the possibility that UFO's travel using time as their mode of transport
I got a really good copy of it on ebay for only $3.00

www.amazon.com...=sib_dp_pt/103-0682903-3342249#reader-link

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i agree with silver on the stargate thing

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I STILL THINK OUR GOVT. COVERED UP "ROSWELL" & HAS ALIEN SPACE CRAFT & HAVE BEEN STUDYING THE NANO TECHNOLOGY INVOLVED IN SPACETRAVEL WHICH WE HAVE LITTLE OR NO KNOWLEDGE OF

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I STILL THINK OUR GOVT. COVERED UP "ROSWELL" & HAS ALIEN SPACE CRAFT & HAVE BEEN STUDYING THE NANO TECHNOLOGY INVOLVED IN SPACETRAVEL WHICH WE HAVE LITTLE OR NO KNOWLEDGE OF

DANG IT! Hermit got to it RIGHT before me. Since UFO's are usually always seen against a steady, solid background, (the sky, lol). They could very easily use nano technology which would make it appear to us that they totally disappeared. I think this theory is much more possible then those previously suggested by ya'll. But you never know!

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
arrrghhh! when is nasa going to start researching more into gravity and space being a tangible thing?! this bugs me so much-- i do believe in some form of extraterrestrial life and maybe someone could explain to me why no civillian firms have done this research exstensively... when are we going to learn that controlled explosions are never going to get us anywhere near the speeds we need--- an explosion can only be so big and there's a point when the max speed is reached by our very primitive tech! i hate nasa... sorry guess i do sound bitter- but ufo's probly use space time distortions or magnetic field repulsion to disappear so quickly... anyone else think so?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
the theory goes that if you can create a certain fluxuation of gravity you can create a bubble and through this bubble is the passage to the different dimensions through which you can navigate your way through a series of warmholes, or node if you will and thus arrive at your chosen location that would be anywhere you so desire. here a picture of the anti-gravity system integrated into the common sports model UFO.

img47.exs.cx...

homepage.ntlworld.com...

[edit on 23-3-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm convinced that some extraterrestrials have the technology to manipulate dimensions.

One perfect illustration is the case of flight AF-3532 in january 1994, when a saucer shaped ufo was seen by the crew, and confirmed on radar.

Commander Duboc said : "This object, this phenomenon, remained motionless while we left it on our left side, still at an aproximate distance of 45 km. We observed it during a good minute, conscious that we were seing something utterly anomalous. We continued to observe it when it gradually merged with the environment. We saw it becoming translucid, transparent, diluted in space. That was absolutely amazing."

UFO sighting of flight AF-3532

[edit on 23/3/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Im still convinced those types of behaviours from the UFOs are more likely to be caused from nano technology. That would PERFECTLY explain the case above. I also believe they have they technology to manipulate dimensions, but are using it in these circumstances. Wouldnt it be wasting a helluva lot more energy?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think that's because they are equipped with cloaking tecnologies. Many observations are talking about objects appearing out of nowhere or simply vanishing in mid-air, and it would go along with the official Mexican Air Force sighting of last year, where a few UFOs where observed from a surveillance plane through an on-board IR camera, but were totally invisible to the naked eyes of the pilots.

***They are looking at you, people... they could be here, watching, at anytime! Look busy and conspire against them in secret.. Shhh!***

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Dimensional technologies are the way advanced races cross vast distances between worlds, so those who are here all use them easily. Using other dimensions to conceal themselves from us is no problem anywhere around our planet.

The alien races can land their space crafts in the next dimension from you, right down over where you are standing, even right inside of your house, so you are also effectively standing on their craft in the next dimension from them too.

Other dimensions have different values of time. If you look into another dimension you can see things moving either very fast or very slow, compared to you, that is.

There are many ways for the alien races to hide their crafts from humans unless and until they want us to see them. What we see of them is put there by them for us to see. There are no accidental sightings.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i agree with earthsister i think they are always around but are just cloaked so we cant see them.their cloaking devices may even allow them to appear as regular airplanes and aircraft who knows.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
David Sereda has a little different theory on this.
NASA UFOs

He believes that the invisibility is actually the craft going into a higher frequency. Beyond human's eye capability.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
David Sereda has a little different theory on this.
NASA UFOs

He believes that the invisibility is actually the craft going into a higher frequency. Beyond human's eye capability.

I just watched volume 1 of Nasa the Case for Ufos yesterday night. Indeed David Sereda theory is very good. And the nasa videos are absolutely awesome. Definitively the smoking guns of nasa.
When ufos disappear they may switch to another dimension, or they may increase their frequency to ultraviolet or higher and so they become invisible. Both theories are plausible, and maybe they are both used by the numerous extraterrestrial civilizations.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Disappear?
Then why do some of them hang around for people to be abducted and then operated or whatever it is they do?

Why do U.F.O'S seem to choose people that are alone and not in groups...?

And why do they do the same thing over and over again?

Why dont they come down and show themselves in front of hundreds or thousands of people?

(not aimed at you John........Spooky is it not)hey!
helen

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
the book that im currently reading 'Visitors from Time by Marc Davenport (1992) by has a pretty good theory on why ufo's disappear and how they're able to reach high speeds without breaking apart.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well there's been a giant silver cylinder flying around here in the north Dallas area since about July. I've been trying to catch it on film. Its location is always random and I've seen it pull its disappearing act. Thats pretty cool looking.

If you live in the Dallas area keep an eye out for it, in the mornings it likes to get low. Like between 8-10am it moves around over neighborhoods very slowly just over the tallest power lines. And it will be visible from time to time at that low altitude. Why??? Who knows.... but if you have a good camera with a good hi-mag lens and just happen to be in the right area, you may just get the holy grail of daylight close up shots. You might even get some shots through the windows if it has any.

Anyway a friend of mine who lives north of Dallas in a little town called Little Elm said at about 9 in the morning something temporarily blocked the sun coming in through his windows, sort of like a cloud, but it was moving too fast and there were no clouds over his house at the time. He said the shadow was too big for a helicopter and there was no noise. I think it was that silly cylinder showing itself again.

Again thats the weird thing, it gets super low over populated neighborhoods and buzzes around very slowly like 35 mph and then cloaks itself. I paced it in my car one time, thats why I know it can go very slow, but after about 30 seconds from the time I saw it, it turned on the cloak.
During the afternoon, I've seen it high in the sky flying over the highway for several minutes and then it cloaks again.

So if you're in the Dallas area, keep a camera handy at all times and look for the silver cylinder. I have no idea what its doing, but it needs to be caught on film and lots of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join