It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Trump says Mask are patriotic will people wear them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

99 % of those masks are totally useless and will not stop anything 60-70 .000 people die in America everyday normally so those figures are fear mongering ,

No body is dropping dead in the streets like the videos from China months ago suggested and no one i know has caught this or died yet we have all been in long ques for months with no masks and the death rate even greatly inflated is 0.03 % on average .

We are being played , i have been out more since the lock down with the dog , and will not wear a mask because i have a exemption badge and i sure will not take he jab that has miraculously achieved in a few months

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
is prophylaxis a political theory ?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Surprised there's not the early post with fifty million stars defending the president while still twisting logic to not wear a mask. 😂

Makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The coronavirus pandemic presents a unique challenge to individuals living with OCD.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I don't understand. Why is trump wearing a mask when it's a hoax.

edit on 20-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Tearman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
His wording was very clever and left plenty of room for MSM interpretation 🤣

Exactly. It's part of a plan. Trump haters will stop wearing their masks, contract covid 19, and die.
What trump has to say about it is of no consequence to us. Because he's a moron.

Really, than how come everyone said Hydroxycloroquin will kill you not help just because Trump supported it's use and all the data says it saves lives. The media and the left killed people just because Trump promoted it.

How come every tweet you find offensive becomes headline news?

To say what Trump says means nothing to Trump haters is laughably absurd.

We don't make decisions based on what trump says or doesn't say.

Also, Hydroxycloroquin has not been found to be effective against coronavirus. At least, there is no consistent data to say it is.

Trump's tweets become headlines, because what he says is often so stupid, we cannot believe it.
edit on 20-7-2020 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

99 % of those masks are totally useless and will not stop anything 60-70 .000 people die in America everyday normally so those figures are fear mongering ,

No body is dropping dead in the streets like the videos from China months ago suggested and no one i know has caught this or died yet we have all been in long ques for months with no masks and the death rate even greatly inflated is 0.03 % on average .

We are being played , i have been out more since the lock down with the dog , and will not wear a mask because i have a exemption badge and i sure will not take he jab that has miraculously achieved in a few months

Masks are not totally useless. Even simple cloth masks, if you are wearing one, can reduce your chances of catching covid by about half. And if all parties are wearing masks, it reduces that chance much further. As an example, a hairdresser was found to have covid, and even though they had over 100 clients in the time that they were infected, they did not pass on covid to anybody else. Why? Because they, and all of their clients were wearing masks. Contrast that to other situations, in which masks were not worn, where a single individual has caused dozens of infections in a few hours time.

Good for you, no one in your area has died yet. In New York, more than one in 43 people (that we know about) has been infected with coronavirus. And about 1 in 600 people in the state has died of the disease, again, that we know about.

Even if you don't think masks are effective, you should wear one just in case they do help. Logically, they should. And evidence overwhelmingly suggests that dthey do. Unless you have pretty serious lung issues, wearing a mask will not hurt you.

EDIT: By the way, my sister lives in NYC, and was infected along with almost everyone else in her office. Months later, she still hasn't fully recovered. And her's was only a mild case. Although she was hospitalized for one night. Also, there are 8 new cases today, in my county of 135k. We've had a total of 189 cases so far, with 4 deaths. And we were among the first counties in California to go on lockdown. The infection rate here has increased a lot in recent weeks because people are becoming lax with mitigation efforts.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

Or his tweets become headlines because it counters the BS you are constantly being fed by the media that you don't want to believe it.
edit on 20-7-2020 by deadlysyn because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

Or his tweets become headlines because it counters the BS you are constantly being fed by the media that you don't want to believe jt.

Nope. It's because he can't form coherent thoughts, goes on rambling, pointless tangents, and let's face it, can barely speak english. English, do you speak it?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am going to wear them the same amount I did before...

Nothing he would say would stop me or encourage me in this area.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Negative I will continue to force businesses to admit they are denying me service for not accepting mark of the beast before the impact of wormwood.

In any case, I no longer am giving money to the 21 companies forcing this behavior control into their shoppers. There are plenty of independent small grocers that have not yet submitted to satan.

Operation hypochondria sure has made everyone submissive to the beast system. So when masks and having internet connected to your home is made mandatory on the entirety of Earth , will you admit finally the beast has taken over??
I am more impressed by the fake Christian's trying to rationalize their submission to plans of evil.

There are very few pure hearts left in earth. Even the hearts of children have been corrupted this generation. Hardly anyone will notice when God raptures what is left of the righteous, which we can probably count on fingers and toes

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't understand. Why is trump wearing a mask when it's a hoax.

Will you reduce the amount of time you wear a mask, now that President Trump says it's PATRIOTIC to wear one?

Hmmmmm????

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Negative I will continue to force businesses to admit they are denying me service for not accepting mark of the beast before the impact of wormwood.

In any case, I no longer am giving money to the 21 companies forcing this behavior control into their shoppers. There are plenty of independent small grocers that have not yet submitted to satan.

Operation hypochondria sure has made everyone submissive to the beast system. So when masks and having internet connected to your home is made mandatory on the entirety of Earth , will you admit finally the beast has taken over??
I am more impressed by the fake Christian's trying to rationalize their submission to plans of evil.

There are very few pure hearts left in earth. Even the hearts of children have been corrupted this generation. Hardly anyone will notice when God raptures what is left of the righteous, which we can probably count on fingers and toes

You cannot be serious!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
No.
In my state it is considered un-Constitutional and is prohibited , by local or state , to force anyone to wear a mask .
Businesses still can as they are private companies.

edit on 7/20/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

"Listen fat!" "You're a lying dog faced pony soldier! "

"And by the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it’d get hot. I gotta lotta, I got hairy legs, that turn, that, that, that, that, that, that turn, uh, uh, um, blond in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair, mmm, come, come back up again. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap."

You mentioned can't form coherent thoughts, goes on rambling, pointless tangents, and can barely speak English. Those are direct quotes of the frontrunner on the left. How many ums and repeated words were in that third quote? And what did learning about roaches have to do with him being a creepy pervert in the pool?

Let's be real here. The media is rabid about Trump because they didn't want him to win. They even went as far as claiming Hillary had a 97% chance of winning. There was no way he was supposed to get there, and the entire left has been throwing a tantrum about it for 3 1/2 years now. He even came in saying he would do things Dems have been claiming for years, like building a wall. Chuck Schumer had been saying we need a physical barrier between the US and Mexico for ages, until President Trump came in and said he will do it. But it's racist now, because it wasn't your guy saying it.

Same thing with the Covid business. The put a ban on travel to the US from China on 1/31/20, and at the time, the entire left was screaming "you can't do that! That's racist!" Now the claim is that he didn't do it soon enough. Meanwhile, NY state sent people back to retirement homes with positive test results, had the highest infection and death rate of any other state in the nation, but Fauci is claiming they did everything right. Give us a break with the tired, hypocritical BS.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've never been terribly fond of Biden. But as far as mental impairment goes, for every Biden gaffe, there are 200 Trump ones. Have you hever seen any improvised Trump speech that wasn't stupid?

As far as I understand it the border fence that just over half the democrats in the senate, and most democrats in the house voted against, was very modest in comparison to what Trump has in mind.

"The put a ban on travel to the US from China on 1/31/20, and at the time, the entire left was screaming "you can't do that! That's racist!""

Everyone I know was in support of the travel ban from China, and every other travel ban related to the coronavirus. In fact, for a while there, it looked like Trump might actually tackle this situation in a semi competent fashion. And then for reasons that aren't clear, he went off the rails. Maybe it was when they discovered that covid disproportioinally affects black people? I don't know.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Romans 13: 1-7 ESV

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I will still wear mine like a hat./SARC

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying
I do not understand, but I will not even wear the masks when the impacts kick up sun blocking dust that circulate through the atmosphere for years.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
That made me laugh, there is what a 30 min video of biden sniffing hair, there is that video of him licking a woman's hand not long ago .

Old boy ain't right, and I'm not voting trump and can see biden has serious issues.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join