It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Trump says Mask are patriotic will people wear them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

As mandates grow, Trump tweets photo of himself in mask, now calling it 'patriotic'

Ohhhhh This is going to be good! All those stubborn folks are between a rock and a hard place now.
To mask or not to mask that is the question? What will all those people do that were screaming that wearing a
mask is taking their freedom away...

I've been wearing them the whole time. I know they are not 100%, but it appears they do help, and that's good enough for me.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I only wear one when I absolutely have to in order to do business and only if the place of business stops me and makes me in order to do business. This is what I use, much more comfortable and does virtually nothing to protect anyone from the big bad boogieman.

www.amazon.com...=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
edit on 20-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

This one might be better for some to convey the proper message.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?crid=AZJEO1I4N6B9&dchild=1&keywords=trump+face+mask+made +in+the+usa&qid=1595286639&s=apparel&sprefix=trump+face+mask+made+i%2Cfashion%2C200&sr=1-2
edit on 20-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2020 by panoz77 because: added pic link

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I only wear one when I absolutely have to in order to do business and only if the place of business stops me and makes me in order to do business. This is what I use, much more comfortable and does virtually nothing to protect anyone from the big bad boogieman.
www.amazon.com...=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This one might be better for some to convey the proper message.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?crid=AZJEO1I4N6B9&dchild=1&keywords=trump+face+mask+made +in+the+usa&qid=1595286639&s=apparel&sprefix=trump+face+mask+made+i%2Cfashion%2C200&sr=1-2

Wish I had the spare dosh to invest in some of those companies popping

up that are making these masks.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It's about darn time he stepped up and did the right thing!

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I am an independent voter, often third party even, but I am pro-mask. Maybe that also relates to me being a physician, but I will not go there now.

all I have to say is : FINALLY

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Well he just invested in a mask manufacturing company, so it only makes sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
His wording was very clever and left plenty of room for MSM interpretation 🤣

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Exactly. It's part of a plan. Trump haters will stop wearing their masks, contract covid 19, and die.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
People should wear masks no matter what Trump has to say about it.

a) Because he never has anything of substance to say.

and

b) Because wearing a mask is an easy way that you can help mitigate the effect of this pandemic. If you want to prolong the crisis, and amplify the damage, then don't take any precautions. If you want to get things back to normal in a relative hurry, then do what you can to help, while we all wait for vaccines and treatments to become widely available.

(post by Tearman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I’ll wear em when I’m required to do so.
After multiple classes dealing with hazardous environments, chemical and biological, I know these masks I see all over are about as effective as a screen door on a submarine.
But I’ll virtue signal with the masses I guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

all I have to say is : FINALLY

I think that is a big part of being a leader. Do the right thing.
If there weren't enough masks ask the country to help.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I do not Plan my Life Around Anyone's Suspect Advice , including the President . This is Still a Free Country where it's Citizens Think for Themselves . other than the Dregs of Society Out there .........

edit on 20-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
abcnews.go.com...

As mandates grow, Trump tweets photo of himself in mask, now calling it 'patriotic'

Ohhhhh This is going to be good! All those stubborn folks are between a rock and a hard place now.
To mask or not to mask that is the question? What will all those people do that were screaming that wearing a
mask is taking their freedom away...

I've been wearing them the whole time. I know they are not 100%, but it appears they do help, and that's good enough for me.

I assume you think this matters because you believe all Trump voters are cult members.

They aren't. I don't think this will change anything. Republicans don't like government telling them what to do especially when that same government has previously said don't wear masks.

Logically I do think masks probably make a small amount of difference, however I don't think it's a real big deal when the majority of masks people are using are simple cloth which provide significantly less protection.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Surprised there's not the early post with fifty million stars defending the president while still twisting logic to not wear a mask. 😂

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Masks are useless and trump is wrong about this.

Still voting for him in November

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

Exactly. It's part of a plan. Trump haters will stop wearing their masks, contract covid 19, and die.
What trump has to say about it is of no consequence to us. Because he's a moron.

Really, than how come everyone said Hydroxycloroquin will kill you not help just because Trump supported it's use and all the data says it saves lives. The media and the left killed people just because Trump promoted it.

How come every tweet you find offensive becomes headline news?

To say what Trump says means nothing to Trump haters is laughably absurd.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Trump's words have no effect on my choice and opinion. I have and will continue to decide for myself if/when I will wear a mask.

However, it is a little curious in terms of the politics being played...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: game over man

Masks are useless and trump is wrong about this.

Still voting for him in November

Bingo!

By far the lesser of two evils.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join