It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at These Covid-19 Hospitalizations - Hospitals Swamped by Small Numbers is Not Good.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I wonder what happened to the regular flu...
It just magically disappeared.

According to this, Final Flu Season Numbers 2020
Flu season ran from October 1, 2019 to April 4, 2020.

On April 4 there were already over 10K CV deaths reported. Doesn't seem like it just magically disappeared.
edit on 16-7-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

On April 4 there were already over 10K CV deaths reported. Doesn't seem like it just magically disappeared.

Exactly. zero federal dollars for flu deaths, mega fed dollars for COVID deaths

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

But there were still flu cases being reported after the CV deaths started. Also, the normal flu season starts to drop around march, 2019-2020 Influenza Season Week 27, ending July 4, 2020. Compared below with other seasons in the past 10 years. Nothing magical about it.

ETA: Actually, looking at that graph, that red line (2019-2020), seems to spike after week 9 (last week of February) and since they are for "influenza-like illness" they could have been CV cases.
edit on 17-7-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, July 16, 2020

The National News states that Texas, Arizona, Florida, and California hospitals are reaching maximum capacity, due to so many Covid-19 patients.

But when you look at: www.cdc.gov... you see:

TEXAS - Covid-19 patients are just 16.8% of the inpatient population.
ARIZONA = 25.2%
FLORIDA = 16.7%
CALIFORNIA = 11%

Those percentages equate to the following numbers, according to: covidtracking.com...

TEXAS = 10,457 Covid-19 inpatients (Population = 29 million)
ARIZONA = 3,454 Covid-19 inpatients (Pop = 7.3 million)
FLORIDA = 9,112 Covid-19 inpatients (Pop = 21.5 million)
CALIFORNIA = 8,363 Covid-19 inpatients (Pop = 39.5 million)

If hospitals in those 4 states are reaching capacity due to a small number of Covid-19 patients, relative to the state's population, doesn't that imply the hospitals do NOT have enough capacity?

That a legitimate significant medical crisis would totally swamp those states, and many others?

-CareWeMust

Which parts?

I am in Florida, my hospitals in my town I am certain are quiet
now, should I decide to go check out Miami...that would be a different story.

You can't just take an entire state population and then decide it must be either in the millions or nothing is wrong. Some podunk towns out here may never see a single case..doesn't mean there aren't hospitals in big cities starting to get concerned.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Thanks for reminding me of what needed to be investigated further. The CDC 2019-2020 Flu-tracking page said the agency quit tracking Flu cases/deaths in EARLY APRIL.

Past years pages say they stopped officially tracking Flu cases/deaths at the end of May.

When seeing that, my first thought was Flu deaths being marked as Covid-19 deaths to pump up the death count.

On April 20th, the CDC revised its "death certificate guidance" to be more liberal/flexible. Coroners could make any death a Covid-19 death, if the Coroner suspected that the deceased had Covid-19 at the time of death.

That is one thing nobody has had access to... How many people "died of Covid-19" who were never treated for Covid-19 at the hospital.

Or, how many people died during being treated for Covid-19 at the hospital.

If there were access to either of those statistics, we'd know how many of the 140,000 Covid-19 US deaths are legitimately Covid-19 deaths, and how many are not.

Early Termination of Flu tracking + Liberalizing what constitutes a Covid-19 death = CDC Deep State in action. (aka Rod Rosenstein's sister working with Dr. Fauci.)
edit on 7/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
My following post shows a link that shows tracking until July (week 27). Seems like the "season" is declared based on a national threshold of 2.4%. They still track year round but the season is defined by when it rises above and drops below this threshold.

The point was that flu didn't just magically disappear.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Since man was created and with far less knowledge he
has survived without wearing a facial diaper. If we needed
one God would've put one there.

Can you imagine the minds that would explode if everyone just
refused to wear their masks tomorrow? Realizing the power given over
thru fear, is far more scary then the virus.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
We really can't trust any of the numbers... or those who provide them. We've seen deaths of people who died with CoVid attributed to dying of CoVid. We've seen multiple positive tests for the same person listed as separate persons with CoVid. We've seen positive antibody tests lumped in with positive CoVid tests.

We've also seen the Phoenix mayor lie about hospital morgue capacity recently:

Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego erroneously says morgues out of space; they are just getting close

"Maricopa County, which is our county public health agency, just announced that they're going to be getting refrigerated trucks because the Abrazo health care system has run out of morgue beds," Gallego told MSNBC's Chuck Todd and Katy Tur.

This is not true, according to Abrazo Health and Maricopa County.

I'm not saying CoVid itself is a hoax... but we're being fed a whole lot of misinformation and disinformation in the process.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Capacity = available space. Not maximum potential space. Remember....many hospitals scaled back when this #show started. They stopped elective procedures, many of which require overnight stays, and closed floors, wards and departments. They laid off staff as well.

Which was pure stupidity.

They could easily have continued with business as usual, but be prepared to halt all new electives and quickly finish the ones in progress, once a certain threshold was reached.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Since man was created

You mean evolved don't you?

with far less knowledge he
has survived without wearing a facial diaper.

How many people lived in cities 10,000 years ago compared to today??

Can you imagine the minds that would explode if everyone just
refused to wear their masks tomorrow?

So far we know Corona virus doesn't make your mind explode. If you have symptoms wear a mask and it helps contain the virus.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Some members can't seem to comprehend how this infection works???
Hospitals are having a hell of time because the "infected" have to have access to a ventilator and intensive care, most hospitals don't have wards full of this kind care/treatment.
It's usually a handful of beds or a ward or 2 per hospital, how many have seen the ITU/ICU in their local hospital?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Our local hospital has 95% of it's ICU beds filled.
As of this morning there is one COVID patient in ICU.
This hospital specialized in cardiac care and was shut down for over two months for all other procedures to make room for COVID patients that never showed up. The two month plus backlog is what is filling ICU right now. How many other places is that happening. Combine that with labs in Florida and Texas misreporting on their number of cases and you get the media using fouled up numbers.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That's correct

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
You are correct. They have jack for capacity.

Do you want to know why? Read this.

www.ncsl.org...#:~:text=Certificate%20of%20Need%20(CON)%20laws,services%20in%20a%20given% 20area.&text=CON%20programs%20aim%20to%20control,expenditures%20meet%20a%20community%20need.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499
Ruth Bader Ginsburg just revealed she's undergoing Chemo for Cancer.

www.foxnews.com...

I bet they "make capacity" for important people.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

July 16: Tracking Florida COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Fatalities

We were warned that this could overload the system.

BLM protests started May 26 and ramped up from there. When you look at your super nice charts, the increase seems to follow those protests. I wonder if the two events have anything in common?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, July 16, 2020

The National News states that Texas, Arizona, Florida, and California hospitals are reaching maximum capacity, due to so many Covid-19 patients.

But when you look at: www.cdc.gov... you see:

TEXAS - Covid-19 patients are just 16.8% of the inpatient population.
ARIZONA = 25.2%
FLORIDA = 16.7%
CALIFORNIA = 11%

Those percentages equate to the following numbers, according to: covidtracking.com...

TEXAS = 10,457 Covid-19 inpatients (Population = 29 million)
ARIZONA = 3,454 Covid-19 inpatients (Pop = 7.3 million)
FLORIDA = 9,112 Covid-19 inpatients (Pop = 21.5 million)
CALIFORNIA = 8,363 Covid-19 inpatients (Pop = 39.5 million)

If hospitals in those 4 states are reaching capacity due to a small number of Covid-19 patients, relative to the state's population, doesn't that imply the hospitals do NOT have enough capacity?

That a legitimate significant medical crisis would totally swamp those states, and many others?

-CareWeMust

Which parts?

I am in Florida, my hospitals in my town I am certain are quiet
now, should I decide to go check out Miami...that would be a different story.

You can't just take an entire state population and then decide it must be either in the millions or nothing is wrong. Some podunk towns out here may never see a single case..doesn't mean there aren't hospitals in big cities starting to get concerned.

If you want to know which particular hospitals are nearing, or at capacity, just watch/listen to CNN. They have a knack for locating, or being tipped-off about one... and interviewing someone who works there.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Exactly what did everyone do during the months long lockdown for most of the country? I thought the goal was to flatten the curve to allow for everyone to prepare. Shouldn't something have been done to increase hospital capacity for covid patients?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

My following post shows a link that shows tracking until July (week 27). Seems like the "season" is declared based on a national threshold of 2.4%. They still track year round but the season is defined by when it rises above and drops below this threshold.

The point was that flu didn't just magically disappear.

Right. None of the infectious diseases go away completely. H1N1 Swine Flu has killed 40,000 Americans since the vaccine was developed in 2010.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Good analysis! The BLM protestors didn't look very healthy either.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join