It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Modern Day Holocaust Happening in China

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

People should remember this the next time they cry about how oppressive and terrible America is.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Time for a coalition against Chinese government. Maybe this is the common enemy we need.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

We could always send BLM over there to "protest". Lefties don't seem to have a problem with the innocent men, women, and children that they kill. Am I right? Eh? EH? AMIRITE!??!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It was about 20 years ago I first heard of China's policy on prisoner organ harvesting. With the body organ market the way it is, business has been booming. What is a dictator suppose to do in these situations?
edit on 16-7-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I personally think that we should be more concerned with domestic affairs and that whatever is happening in China is none of our business.

If anyone is going to go to their rescue it should be the Islamic world. Its got nothing to do with us.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I have a contact in China who offered to send me 500 masks free of charge. I didn't want to be rude so I told her sure. I also asked her what all she could tell me about the virus. That was at 7:00 this morning so I'll have a response tomorrow morning or Monday morning. I'm curious to see what citizens over there think about it. Hopefully she's not being monitored and can give me at least what she thinks is the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Yep. Let the muslims figure it out on their own, I'm with you there.

According to soothsayers, they're the harbingers of WWIII anyways.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
I personally think that we should be more concerned with domestic affairs and that whatever is happening in China is none of our business.

If anyone is going to go to their rescue it should be the Islamic world. Its got nothing to do with us.

For all have sinned from you avatar so it is a Christians business to pray for the unsaved.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I'm not a Christian.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's pretty related as once the Chinese done over the Muslims they'll turn on the next western Abrahamic religion and that's the Christians. China is up for it right now and western religious groups need to be helped out or get out of the place before it's too late

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

How long have they been killing Christians?

Not sure I follow the point of your question related to the topic being discussed.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Jay-morris

So, we should nuke China killing millions of innocent men, women and children! The thing with hateful people like you, is you would be the first to run away if a war came to your doorstep.

This is not a videogame, this is real life.

Is it not better to put the poor muslims out of their misery from camps and organ harvestings?

Don't you have anything better to do than spam useless comments on an important topic?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Great thread OP. It's a shame mainstream media so often ignores massive tragedies like this.

Our media is complete failures.

They rather have us argue and fight over puppet candidates than discuss the serious issues in the world.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

That could also start a war. Sanctions can be considered an act of war.

And who knows, if china goes to war, russia could join in..

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Are we harvesting the known or suspected terrorists organs for use on wealthy elitists in American hospitals?

And where is the evidence for that apart from western media propaganda?

Do you remember a few years ago when a fake news article said thst chinese people eat babies? Everyone believed that too, until it was proven a hoax. Still, people bring it up from time to time still.

Not everyone in the West believe China is doing tbis.

HERE

Jose Ramon Nunez Pena, a transplant surgeon and medical officer of the World Health Organization, and Michael Millis, vice-chairman for global surgery and director at the University of Chicago’s School of Medicine Transplant Centre, dismissed allegations that between 60,000 and 100,000 organ transplants were performed yearly in mainland China.[99] Pena said that number was the same as the entire world's transplant activity and was practically impossible.[99] Research reported by The Washington Post also undercut the allegations.[100] Data compiled by American company Quintiles IMS showed China's demand for immunosuppressant drugs, which are necessary to prevent the bodies of patients from rejecting transplanted organs, were approximately in line with the number of transplants China said it performed.[100] Xu Jiapeng, an account manager at Quintiles IMS in Beijing, said it was "unthinkable" that China was operating a clandestine system that the data on immunosuppressants did not pick up.

Problem is, like I said before, people like you are believing absolutly everything you hear about China.

Are we keeping them there because of their race or religion, or because they are murdering global terrorists?

Well, it's well documented thst a lot of people in
Guantanamo Bay were not terrorist, but we're still bring treated like animals.

I’m not saying everything about G-Bay is good and right, but it serves a purpose for protecting people. Could be time to move on from it.

It was brutal, plain and simple.

Also, can you prove the videos mentioned in the OP are fake?

I never said that video was fake, but the video shows no form of torture, and we do not know why they are in there, or what is happening to them.

(post by PhilbertDezineck removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sounds like payback for releasing their man made virus 

How do you know it was man mad, and if it was, why would they release it?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Sounds like payback for releasing their man made virus 

Have you been there? Surely you must have because you seem to know what's going on.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Pretty hard to get out when the CCP revokes your travel privileges.

All of those people in Hong Kong? They are prisoners. The CCP is blocking them from leaving.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join