It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Modern Day Holocaust Happening in China

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

hey look up above your post there ace

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Sounds like payback for releasing their man made virus 

Have you been there? Surely you must have because you seem to know what's going on.

This is what you wrote........ do you just spam so much crap you can't remember this bs you spew forth?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Sounds like payback for releasing their man made virus 

Have you been there? Surely you must have because you seem to know what's going on.

This is what you wrote........ do you just spam so much crap you can't remember this bs you spew forth?

What? You are not making any sense? I ask him has he been there, basically asking him if he has seen all this for himself. It's not bloody rocket science! You are digging yourself a hole here!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Soooooooo your not in China, you dont know anything more than anyone else here, you just choose to play cheerleader for the CCP.

How humanitarian of you.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No. You try to come in as some Arbiter of truth.

lol you have no inside knowledge only an agenda.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Good thing I just bought a new shovel, eh?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No. You try to come in as some Arbiter of truth.

lol you have no inside knowledge only an agenda.

I never said I had inside knowledge! What the hell are you talking above. Please explain, I mean actually explain.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Soooooooo your not in China, you dont know anything more than anyone else here, you just choose to play cheerleader for the CCP.

How humanitarian of you.

So, not only are you ignoring my posts, you are now putting words in my mouth.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Good for you boo!

I'm sure you love playing a victim.

You just upset that I applied your own idiot logic to your posts.

You aint there in China so you don't know wtf your talking about, why cant you admit that?
edit on 16-7-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I do not know what your role is in this apart from a drunken rant with the occasional good point. Perhaps I could of framed my response better as it was directed more at Xi Jinping as it is his call.

i guess when a nation goes through a one child policy, life is cheep. These restrictions have relaxed over time and has been gradually back moving towards a more civilized approach. At this time the CCP looks scared to let is own people talk about what they want, censorship is in overdrive. Fear, hate and anger does have a good historical record in maintaining some level of control over a population.

There is a place for discipline, but when it does get over used it impacts a lot of potential.
edit on 16-7-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You aint there in China so you don't know wtf your talking about, why cant you admit that?

You look foolish. That is exactly what they said. Anyone not there can't be sure what is really happening, themselves included.

(post by Lysergic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Raggedyman

I do not know what your role is in this apart from a drunken rant with the occasional good point. Perhaps I could of framed my response better as it was directed more at Xi Jinping as it is his call.

i guess when a nation goes through a one child policy, life is cheep. These restrictions have relaxed over time and has been gradually back moving towards a more civilized approach. At this time the CCP looks scared to let is own people talk about what they want, censorship is in overdrive. Fear, hate and anger does have a good historical record in maintaining some level of control over a population.

There is a place for discipline, but when it does get over used it impacts a lot of potential.

My role is irrelevant in context.
China is a communist atheist state that oppresses and subjugates anyone who steps out of line, obviously

My point, who are we to say what is acceptable to others
Do I have a right to get all preachy?
Does the op?
Do you?

Surprised you missed that

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
But they never said they were experts on China. They said some of the stories about china have been debunked. Maybe you can link the posts you are referring to.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Did the media tell him that? Or he on the ground doing some investigative reporting, eh?

Never said that cupcake get your quotes straight...

Well, how do you know what's really going on then? Because the media tell you? Do chinese people eat babies too?

Why you upset when all I did was flip the question around?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm sure you love playing a victim

You are making no sense at all!

You just upset that I applied your own idiot logic to your posts.

Who is upset? Not my fault thst you read my posts wrong and now look stupid!

You aint there in China so you don't know wtf your talking about,

lol that was my bloody point, which you completly missed! I have not said once that I know, so stop putting words in my mouth!

why cant you admit that?

Jesus!

I have admitted that! Many times in this thread! Seriously, what is wrong with you?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

No duh I know thats what he said, yet after saying such crap he then pretends to be expert on China and everyone else's opinion doesn't hold as much value, is it that hard for you to understand that?

Perhaps your lack of reading comprehension left you looking a bit foolish babydoll?

Anyone who reads your posts, and mine, will see you are talking absolute rubbish and putting words in my mouth.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Bro you can pretend all you want, you cheerlead for CCP across multiple threads, lol you can stop with the act brah.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Did the media tell him that? 

I never said the media told me anything.

Or he on the ground doing some investigative reporting, eh?

You are claiming that I have posted that all this from china is rubbish. I never said any such thing, so you are lying again!

Why you upset when all I did was flip the question around?

You flipped nothing around. There was nothing to flip around. You have just made yourself look stupid!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I love it when ppl think they can chop up a post and some how it makes their point more valid.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join