It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Modern Day Holocaust Happening in China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You criticize people for not being smart but you say some dumb things yourself.

Tell me, why shouldn’t China do what they are doing. Muslims are known as subversives in many cultures.

So just allow muslims to be abused and mistreated because you dislike their beliefs and cultures?

And it's not only muslims, but also people that follow the Falun Gong that are being imprisoned and having their organs harvested by the government.

Which just goes to disprove your point that this may be being done because the muslims are "subversive ".

You call people idiots but seem to know very little about the situation.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Maybe i mistyped. Athiests don't believe in Gods, but that doesn't make them incapable of having morals.

"China isn't anti-religion because they are strong athiests" means that the basis for their religious discrimination is not due to any strong philosophical convictions but rather that religion threatens the power of their government's domination of the people.

Or in other words, their gravitation towards athiesm is one out of usefulness in controlling the population and not out of a philosophical conclusion.

So basically, their athiesm is not the same as someone in a free country.

Hence, why i don't think athiesm is the cause of anything bad there. It's the communist government that uses athiesm as a tool for propaganda.

What? Think about what you are saying here please...
China are sending people to concentration camps and you say that sending people to camps is immoral, but then say they have morals, WHAT? That makes no sense at all...mistyped? Miss-thought.

And yes, an atheist government based on atheist beliefs hating people of faith, yes, no, what? Stop and think, they are sending people to concentration camps and now you defend them, how, why?
Humans are evolved animals having no intrinsic values, cattle to be managed, YES, no, explain what you think.
You say one thing and then say something else completely, where is your head at?

You say communism uses atheism, fine but, I say atheism uses communism

Threatens the power of their government? Banal reply and insignificant in context, as if that was even relevant or something we discussed or I queried. You said that because you are deflecting from the issue at hand

Why should communists or atheists treat anyone better than cattle was the question, have at it
edit on 16-7-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Maybe i mistyped. Athiests don't believe in Gods, but that doesn't make them incapable of having morals.

"China isn't anti-religion because they are strong athiests" means that the basis for their religious discrimination is not due to any strong philosophical convictions but rather that religion threatens the power of their government's domination of the people.

Or in other words, their gravitation towards athiesm is one out of usefulness in controlling the population and not out of a philosophical conclusion.

So basically, their athiesm is not the same as someone in a free country.

Hence, why i don't think athiesm is the cause of anything bad there. It's the communist government that uses athiesm as a tool for propaganda.

What? Think about what you are saying please...
China are sending people to concentration camps and you say they have morals, WHAT? That makes no sense at all...mistyped? Miss-thought.

And yes, an atheist government based on atheist beliefs hating people of fait, yes.
Humans are evolved animals having no intrinsic values, cattle to be managed, YES

You say communism uses atheism, fine but, I say atheism uses communism

Threatens the power of their government? Banal reply and insignificant in context
Why should communists or atheists treat anyone better than cattle was the question, have at it

I said an athiests beliefs do not make them incapable of having morals. You literally rewritten what i said. Qoute me to prove me wrong.

Your post is comical and it's obvious you have a hard grudge against athiests and want to frame athiest thinking as a path towards inhumanity and cruelness.

Can't tell if you're drunk off booze or religion. Or a bit of both.

Sorry you're inable to comprehend that people can have morals without a God telling them what to think.

edit on 16-7-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You criticize people for not being smart but you say some dumb things yourself.

Tell me, why shouldn’t China do what they are doing. Muslims are known as subversives in many cultures.

So just allow muslims to be abused and mistreated because you dislike their beliefs and cultures?

No, we should just stay out of it and allow it to happen because they dislike ours.

Let their own people deal with it.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Didn’t you say atheists had morals? Surely you did, didn’t you, no you didn’t, can’t be
Let me say atheists have morals for you then

An atheist has as much, maybe more and if not superior morals to Christians 🦄🌈💃, how is that then blue, happy, I am not arguing that atheists have morals or not, never even suggested anything like that

I was pointing at the ISSUES RELATED TO MORALS AS NOTED IN CHINA, not you or other atheists here personally

Strawman warrior, go get them straw men, you the winner, fighting an argument I didn’t offer

We were talking CHINA, their atheism and their morals, let’s contest that, not some imaginary issue you have made up to make yourself the knight in shining armour, fighting me saying what I didn’t say

Drunk, even if I was, you are an easybeat

edit on 16-7-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

So just ignore it and say nothing about it ?

I guess that's why the holocaust happened so easily. Nobody wanted to interfere or say anything.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why should communists or atheists treat anyone better than cattle was the question

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights from the United Nations provides a good standard of law, despite any beliefs one has. Do you want to be part of a nation run by the law of the jungle or the rule of law?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Not even worth a rebuttal. Your argument is all over the place. You're all over the place. It's pointless to argue with someone i can barely understand because their logic and thought flow is so scatterbrained.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Do you want to be part of a nation run by the law of the jungle or the rule of law?

I don’t know Kev, I am now so confused, my little drunk brain hurts
Kill Muslims
Embrace atheism
Love China
Enjoy hate
Fear
or
As a Christian, be patient with silly people and fight hard to love even the simpletons though it’s against my nature?

Kev, Kev..
It’s not about me Kev
The whole issue is not about me Kev, it’s about atheist communist China and how they treat Muslims
Ok Kev?

I like the Magna Carta
Human rights, pretty cool Kev but Kev, I am not CHINA, CHINA are the issue Kev
Clearly a wise man from the east aren’t yah Kev 😉

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Not even worth a rebuttal. Your argument is all over the place. You're all over the place. It's pointless to argue with someone i can barely understand because their logic and thought flow is so scatterbrained.

I starred you blue, good call, dont

How can you understand me when you can’t understand yourself

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Never said that cupcake get your quotes straight...

Well, how do you know what's really going on then? Because the media tell you? Do chinese people eat babies too?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Well, how do you know what's really going on then? Because the media tell you? Do chinese people eat babies too?

Amazing you dont apply your own logic to your own opinions, isnt it?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Amazing you dont apply your own logic to your own opinions, isnt it?

Sorry, please explain?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Are you in China right now?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No, what's your point?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The Chinese are evil.

So are we for pretending we don't see this.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

No, what's your point?

Go reread your own posts genius.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Sounds like payback for releasing their man made virus 

Have you been there? Surely you must have because you seem to know what's going on.

Where you there on the ground or just like to set yourself up to be a hypocrite?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No, what's your point?

Go reread your own posts genius.

Obviously you have not read my posts genius! When have I said China are def not going these things? I never said that one. I said there is so much BS from the western media regarding China, you do know know what to believe, considering we know some of it has been proven to be BS.

Please reads my posts before you assume.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: RMFX1

So just ignore it and say nothing about it ?

Yeah exactly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join