It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The more You Know - this isn't just 1 or 2 dams ..... Time is Ticking

Dam Collapse in China Could Point to a 'Black Swan' Disaster

The dam at a small reservoir in China's Guangxi region gave way last month after days of heavy rain in a collapse that could be a harbinger of sterner tests for many of the country's 94,000 aging dams as the weather gets more extreme......

Heads UP

Another way UN corruption is empowering China

There’s a new cop on the corruption beat at the United Nations: the Chinese Communist Party. China this month quietly ascended to the U.N.’s top oversight panel in a move that should prompt the United States and other U.N. investors to reevaluate how they give their money.

Last November, U.N. member states voted 115-78 to give China a place on the U.N. Board of Auditors. People in the U.S. barely noticed, but Chinese government media celebrated the victory. Only a few months later, as China sought to cover up its reckless mishandling of the COVID-19 pandemic, people began to recognize the danger of China having so many U.N. agencies in its pocket.

edit on 7222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

LOL what the F is she going to do? Trump has every right to send the Feds in to protect federal property and serve federal warrants. Where exactly does this woman think she lives?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

LOL what the F is she going to do? Trump has every right to send the Feds in to protect federal property and serve federal warrants. Where exactly does this woman think she lives?

I wonder if all this dysfunction was caused by faulty "government" classes in high school.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Do you mean Trump is complicit because he is seen in a few photographs and videos with Epstein et al? Hmmm. It's possible, I suppose. However, I believe you have confused the court of public opinion with the court of law. In the former, some people (highly partisan, no?) have deemed him complicit and guilty. In the latter court, well, we haven't reached that point, now, have we? And I highly doubt we ever will. In all fairness, therefore, must we not presume Trump's innocence? As far as your claim that he isn't "interested in seeing that justice is served for any of them", I don't know about that. I'm not a mind reader. The Donald has proven very hard to read. Your second claim, that "he has publicly defended them in the past", perhaps I missed that because, I don't recall him ever doing so. Maybe I don't understand your definition of 'public defense'?

edit on 22-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You know about all the Federal Troops being sent to major cities - Detroit Insisted that we don't need them because protests have been controlled and no big deal for local police to handle ...... WELL WELL WELL isn't this headline interesting ?

Officials: DEA agents spotted in Detroit weren't responding to local protests, but serving unrelated warrant

Video has been making its rounds on social media of armed agents on Detroit's west side Tuesday, drawing concerns from local protest groups following President Trump's threat to send federal agents to quell demonstrations, which for the most part have been peaceful in the city..........

The agents were spotted in the parking lot of a strip mall on Seven Mile and Evergreen. The officers have been identified as DEA agents who were in the area serving a warrant. They were not assisting local police with protesters, a DEA spokesperson told 7 Action News.......

Support your LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There are Federal agents in every big city, every single day, snatching up criminals. This is not some new occurrence with Trump. Only thing different is these retarded Mayors reaction.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Forgive me .... I'm new here ..... lol Not the point but your OK

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Sorry, just realised what the pre - sent was, ' New Mexico Maps ' etc. but doubted its use, so removed it.

edit on 22-7-2020 by steaming because: Mistake correct

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

U.S. Consulate General - Ho Chi Minh City
Series of posts on FB Page this week:

Daniel J. Kritenbrink, U.S. Ambassador to Vietnam - 21 July, 2020
(posted on FB in English & in a leading VN newspaper in Vietnamese)

The United States’s Commitment and International Law in the South China Sea

In the face of the PRC’s relentless efforts to spurn international law and chip away at the sovereign rights and interests of Southeast Asian countries, Secretary of State Pompeo announced a change in US policy on maritime claims on July 13.

...the United States rejects any PRC claim to waters beyond a 12 nautical mile territorial sea

Post - 18 July 2020
“Nimitz and Reagan Carrier Strike Groups are operating in the South China Sea, wherever international law allows, to reinforce our commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific, a rules based international order, and to our allies and partners in the region.” — Rear Adm. Jim Kirk, commander of Carrier Strike Group Eleven

Re-Post - US Navy - 17 July 2020
The U.S. Navy will continue to fly, sail, “play UNO”, and operate wherever international law allows and our national interests demand.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Let's look at this from yet another angle:

“Ghislaine, Is That You?”: Inside Ghislaine Maxwell’s Life on the Lam

Hoping to launch a new life, she returned to New York City, where she had served as her father’s ambassador to America in the days when he hoped his daughter might marry her friend John F. Kennedy Jr., binding two great dynasties into one. 

Her New York town house became a social nexus; one dinner party’s 80 guests included members of the Kennedy and Rockefeller clans, 

Published May 15, 2018 link

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Strange....seeing people message about the San Andreas Fault Line a lot.....did it wake up a little today?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow.
What if....
JFK Jr was just another bad guy?

And the drop (if there is one) that comes from JFK Jr Fanboy is a revelation of that?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, or Maxwell is a super ultra deep under cover double, triple,... octuple agent and JFK JR fanboy drops whatever information might support this and Trump well wishing... BOOM!

Haha, I don't know what to think anymore.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Haha, I don't know what to think anymore.

You are not alone.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Is Nancy Pelsoi's wealth separate from her husband Paul? In the article it says in 2014 he was worth $202 million.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
OK, welcome to the new timeline. Take a seat and enjoy your popcorn.

She was a friend of John F. Kennedy Jr. until his death in a plane crash in 1999.

Who is Ghislaine Maxwell, companion of Jeffrey Epstein?
edit on 22-7-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Am I the only one who is now officially confused as all hell when it comes to Q?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Am I the only one who is now officially confused as all hell when it comes to Q?

No, it seems that it is part of the plan.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me exactly why any emphasis is being placed by statements made bi "JFKJR fan club"? I just don;t get it, maybe I missed something.

Why would any of his comments be credible to the implosion of Q?

I care not these days if Q is a larp....the things it has brought about are good enough.
And what kind of psyop would expose all the shady stuff.

The other thing that bothers me is the whole Ruth bader Ginsberg being dead thing.
If it were true, then why in the world would the other SCOTUS members play along with it?
That would make them all compromised in my book, and likely means that nothing is real in government.

About the only thing I am fairly sure of is that Hillary died when thrown like a sack of potatoes on that balmy 70 degree day in 2016. Appeared an hour later looking 20 years younger and no reporters close by, but she is seen hugging a small little girl. PUHLEASE.....

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

They don’t even teach government classes in high school anymore. They want us completely ignorant as to how our country actually works. Makes us easier to manipulate and control.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join